New York City REIT (NYC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, NYC's comes in at 9.81 -- better than 96.57% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NYC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.01, ranking above 6.51% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NYC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: APTS, IDA, CNOB, MMS and TTEC.
NYC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding New York City REIT Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 102.7% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for New York City REIT Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, New York City REIT Inc's dividend yield of 6.54% is in the top 9.2%.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for New York City REIT Inc than it is for 87.3% of other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, New York City REIT Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 4.26% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NYC Dividend Chart
NYC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|