New York City REIT (NYC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, NYC's comes in at 9.81 -- better than 96.57% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NYC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.01, ranking above 6.51% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NYC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: APTS, IDA, CNOB, MMS and TTEC.
NYC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding New York City REIT Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 22.62%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NYC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -22.62%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 12.83% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, New York City REIT Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 12.83% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, NYC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 3.56% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, NYC's equity discount rate is less than merely 11.23% of those stocks.
NYC Dividend Chart
NYC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NYC Dividends vs. Peers
NYC's dividend yield currently ranks #36 of 68 vs. its peers in the REITs - Diversified category.