New York Mortgage Trust Inc. (NYMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NYMT POWR Grades
- NYMT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.56% of US stocks.
- NYMT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NYMT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.82% of US stocks).
NYMT Stock Summary
- NYMT's current price/earnings ratio is 5.36, which is higher than only 5.91% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for New York Mortgage Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 98.1% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NYMT's revenue has grown -200.64% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.19% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NYMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MITT, NYCB, WVFC, CSWC, and MFA.
- NYMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New York Mortgage Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.nymtrust.com.
NYMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, NYMT's EV/EBIT ratio is 73.71% lower, now standing at 10.2.
- Over the past 207 months, NYMT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 19.
- Over the past 207 months, NYMT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NYMT.
NYMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NYMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.28||52-week high||$4.93|
|Prev. close||$4.34||52-week low||$2.40|
|Day high||$4.34||Avg. volume||3,281,070|
|50-day MA||$4.50||Dividend yield||9.15%|
|200-day MA||$4.07||Market Cap||1.62B|
New York Mortgage Trust Inc. (NYMT) Company Bio
New York Mortgage Trust Inc is a real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company is engaged in acquiring, investing in, financing, and managing mortgage-related assets and, to a lesser extent, financial assets. The company’s portfolio includes certain credit sensitive assets and investments sourced from distressed markets that create the potential for capital gains, as well as more traditional types of mortgage-related investments that generate interest income. NYMT’s overall objective is to manage a portfolio of investments that deliver stable distributions to the company’s stockholders over diverse economic conditions. Steven R. Mumma serves as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer and the company is headquartered in New York, New York.
NYMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NYMT Latest Social Stream
View Full NYMT Social Stream
Latest NYMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New York Mortgage Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NYMT as an investment opportunity.
New York Mortgage Trust (NYMT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NEW YORK, July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (Nasdaq: NYMT) (the Company) is scheduled to report financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021 after the close of market on August 5, 2021. New York Mortgage Trust''s executive management will host a conference call and audio webcast at 9:00 a.m., Eastern Time, on Friday, August 6, 2021. The conference call dial-in number is 877-312-8806.
NEW YORK, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: NYMT) announced today that it has extended the expiration date of its offer to exchange up to $100,000,000 of new 5.75% Senior Notes due 2026 (the “Exchange Notes”) that have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, for an equal amount of outstanding unregistered 5.75% Senior Notes due 2026 (the “Existing Notes”). As a result of the extension, the exchange offer is now schedule
NEW YORK, July 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (the Company) (NASDAQ: NYMT) announced today that its Board of Directors has appointed Audrey E. Greenberg as Director of the Company, effective immediately. Ms. Greenberg will serve as a member of the Investment Committee.
New York Mortgage Trust Announces Pricing of Public Offering of 6.875% Series F Fixed-to-Floating GlobeNewswire
NYMT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NYMTWant to see what other sources are saying about New York Mortgage Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
New York Mortgage Trust Inc (NYMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New York Mortgage Trust Inc (NYMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New York Mortgage Trust Inc (NYMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch