New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT): Price and Financial Metrics
NYMT Stock Summary
- For NYMT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.91% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NYMT is more volatile than only 0.14% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NYMT comes in at -81.91% -- higher than that of merely 3.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to New York Mortgage Trust Inc are EARN, IVR, AGM, ORC, and NLY.
- NYMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New York Mortgage Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.nymtrust.com.
NYMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
NYMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.29||52-week high||$6.47|
|Prev. close||$6.28||52-week low||$5.88|
|Day high||$6.30||Avg. volume||7,753,381|
|50-day MA||$6.29||Dividend yield||12.72%|
|200-day MA||$6.19||Market Cap||2.05B|
New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. (NYMT) Company Bio
New York Mortgage Trust, Inc. engages in acquiring, investing in, financing, and managing mortgage-related and financial assets in the United States. It primarily invests in residential mortgage-backed securities comprising adjustable-rate, hybrid adjustable-rate, fixed-rate, interest only and inverse interest only, and principal only mortgage-backed securities; multi family commercial mortgage-backed securities; and residential mortgage loans, including loans sourced from distressed markets. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in New York City, New York.