Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation (NYMX): Price and Financial Metrics
NYMX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Nymox Pharmaceutical Corp is higher than it is for about merely 0.39% of US stocks.
- NYMX's price/sales ratio is 410.99; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Nymox Pharmaceutical Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NYMX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRTA, KDMN, GERN, WATT, and NBRV.
- Visit NYMX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nymox.com.
NYMX Stock Price Chart More Charts
NYMX Price/Volume Stats
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation (NYMX) Company Bio
Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation engages in the research and development of drugs for the aging population. It markets NicAlert and TobacAlert test strips that use urine or saliva to detect use of tobacco products. The company also offers AlzheimAlert, a proprietary urine assay that aids physicians in the diagnosis of Alzheimers disease. Its lead drug candidate is Fexapotide Triflutate (NX-1207), which is in Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of enlarged prostate or benign prostatic hyperplasia, as well as is in Phase II clinical trial for low grade localized prostate cancer. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Nassau, The Bahamas.