Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OAS Stock Summary
- OAS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0 -- higher than just 0.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, Oasis Petroleum Inc has a higher such ratio than just 1.04% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Oasis Petroleum Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,036.41%; that's higher than merely 1.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oasis Petroleum Inc are APA, CORR, FANG, CPG, and CPE.
- Visit OAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oasispetroleum.com.
OAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$91.71||52-week high||$107.65|
|Prev. close||$91.58||52-week low||$20.00|
|Day high||$91.98||Avg. volume||283,258|
|50-day MA||$94.32||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||1.84B|
Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS) Company Bio
Oasis Petroleum is an independent exploration and production company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and natural gas resources, primarily operating in the Williston Basin. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Houston, Texas.
OAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OAS Latest Social Stream
View Full OAS Social Stream
Latest OAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oasis Petroleum Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OAS as an investment opportunity.
As we already know from media reports and hedge fund investor letters, hedge funds delivered their best returns in a decade. Most investors who decided to stick with hedge funds after a rough 2018 recouped their losses by the end of the fourth quarter of 2019. A significant number of hedge funds continued their strong […]
While stronger commodity prices are likely to have boosted Oasis Petroleum's (OAS) profit levels in the second quarter, weakness in production might have played spoilsport.
Oasis Petroleum (OAS) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (Nasdaq: OMP) ("Oasis Midstream" or the "Partnership") plans to announce its Second Quarter 2021 financial and operational results on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at market close. Additionally, the Company will host a live webcast and conference call on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time to discuss Second Quarter 2021 financial and operational results.
Oasis Petroleum Inc. (Nasdaq: OAS) ("Oasis" or the "Company") plans to announce its Second Quarter 2021 financial and operational results on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at market close. Additionally, the Company will host a live webcast and conference call on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time to discuss Second Quarter 2021 financial and operational results.
OAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|