Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OAS POWR Grades
- OAS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OAS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OAS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
OAS Stock Summary
- OAS's current price/earnings ratio is 3.59, which is higher than just 6% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of OASIS PETROLEUM INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OASIS PETROLEUM INC is higher than it is for about only 0.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NC, PME, GTX, ASPS, and PAAS.
- OAS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OASIS PETROLEUM INC's official web site, go to www.oasispetroleum.com.
OAS Valuation Summary
- 500 - Internal server error
- Over the past 35 weeks, OAS's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- OAS's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 35 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OAS.
OAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.30||52-week high||$181.34|
|Prev. close||$121.65||52-week low||$79.31|
|Day high||$109.99||Avg. volume||371,398|
|50-day MA||$145.07||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$132.17||Market Cap||2.15B|
Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS) Company Bio
Oasis Petroleum is an independent exploration and production company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and natural gas resources, primarily operating in the Williston Basin. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
OAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OAS Latest Social Stream
View Full OAS Social Stream
Latest OAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oasis Petroleum Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OAS as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Oasis Petroleum Non-GAAP EPS of $4.25 misses by $1.32, revenue of $521.58M beats by $199.98M (NASDAQ:OAS)
Oasis Petroleum press release (OAS): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $4.25 misses by $1.32.Revenue of $521.58M beats by $199.98M.Produced 68.8 MBoepd in 4Q21 with oil volumes of 44.4 MBopd.
Oasis Petroleum Inc. with ticker code (OAS) now have 8 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 193 and 138 and has a mean target at 166. With the stocks previous close at 128.93 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 28.8%. The 50 day MA is 131.07 and the 200 day moving average is 106.94. The market cap for the company is $2,558m. Company Website: https://www.oasispetroleum.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=OAS" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $3,293m based on the market concensus. Oasis Petroleum Inc., an independent exploration and production company, focuses on the acquisition and developme...
Houston-based midstream operator Crestwood Equity Partners LP (NYSE: CEQP) was in talks with Oasis Midstream Partners’ (Nasdaq: OMP) former parent company years before announcing its acquisition in October, CEO Bob Phillips said in an interview. The merger of the two Houston-based master limited partnerships closed earlier this month, creating a company with an estimated value of $6.9 billion, according to Crestwood. Oasis Petroleum Inc. (Nasdaq: OAS) was slated to receive $160 million in cash and 21 million common units of Crestwood in exchange for the 33.8 million units it owned in Oasis Midstream.
ExxonMobil (XOM) commences production from the Liza Phase 2 development with the help of the Liza Unity vessel.
OAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|