Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS): Price and Financial Metrics Recent IPO
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OAS Stock Summary
- OAS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0 -- higher than just 0.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, Oasis Petroleum Inc has a higher such ratio than just 1.04% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Oasis Petroleum Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,036.41%; that's higher than merely 1.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oasis Petroleum Inc are APA, CORR, FANG, CPG, and CPE.
- Visit OAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oasispetroleum.com.
OAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.68||52-week high||$81.24|
|Prev. close||$76.69||52-week low||$20.00|
|Day high||$81.24||Avg. volume||242,978|
|50-day MA||$65.07||Dividend yield||1.96%|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||1.60B|
Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS) Company Bio
Oasis Petroleum is an independent exploration and production company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and natural gas resources, primarily operating in the Williston Basin. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Houston, Texas.
OAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OAS Latest Social Stream
View Full OAS Social Stream
Latest OAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oasis Petroleum Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OAS as an investment opportunity.
Oasis Petroleum (OAS): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $4.34 beats by $1.78; GAAP EPS of -$2.20 misses by $5.05.Revenue of $355.4M (-8.4% Y/Y) beats by $100.4M.Declared a dividend of $0.375 per share ($1.50/share annualized) for the first quarter of 2021, payable on May 31, 2021.Q2 Guidance: Production (MBoe/d) 52.0 – 55.0;...
Oasis Petroleum (OAS) declares $0.375/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.93%Payable May 31; for shareholders of record May 17; ex-div May 14.See OAS Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Oasis Petroleum Inc. Announces Strategic Acquisition of Williston Basin Assets, Reports First Quarter 2021 Results, Declares Dividend and Updates 2021 Outlook
Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NASDAQ: OAS) ("Oasis" or the "Company") today announced a strategic acquisition of Williston Basin assets, reported financial and operating results for the first quarter of 2021, declared its first quarter 2021 dividend, and updated its 2021 outlook to incorporate the acquisition, including an expected 33% increase to its future quarterly fixed dividend after the acquisition closes.
Oasis Midstream (OMP) beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate in three of the last four quarters and missed in the other, delivering an earnings surprise of 60.94%, on average.
Oasis Petroleum Inc. (Nasdaq: OAS) ("Oasis" or the "Company") plans to announce its First Quarter 2021 financial and operational results on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at market close. Additionally, the Company will host a live webcast and conference call on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 10:30 a.m. Central Time to discuss First Quarter 2021 financial and operational results.
OAS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|