Outbrain Inc. (OB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.46% of US stocks).
OB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.46, OUTBRAIN INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.22% of US stocks.
- OB's went public 1.53 years ago, making it older than only 3.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- OB's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OUTBRAIN INC are SHYF, CTS, KVHI, HEAR, and BIOL.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OB's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001454938.
OB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OB's price/sales ratio is 88.89% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 18 months, OB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 233.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OB.
OB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.95||52-week high||$14.14|
|Prev. close||$4.92||52-week low||$3.33|
|Day high||$5.06||Avg. volume||173,629|
|50-day MA||$4.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.06||Market Cap||260.15M|
Outbrain Inc. (OB) Company Bio
Outbrain is a web advertising platform that displays boxes of links to pages within websites. It displays links to the sites' pages in addition to sponsored content, generating revenue from the latter. Outbrain has been praised for providing a vital source of revenue to publishers.
Most Popular Stories View All
OB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OB Latest Social Stream
View Full OB Social Stream
Latest OB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OUTBRAIN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OB as an investment opportunity.
Outbrain Inc. ( NASDAQ:OB ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 13% in the last month. But that...
As of Friday, Outbrain Inc.’s (NASDAQ:OB) stock closed at $3.62, down from $3.69 the previous day. While Outbrain Inc. has underperformed by -1.90%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, OB fell by -74.16%, with highs and lows ranging from $15.70 to $3.33, whereas the […]
In this article, we discuss the 11 cheap value stocks to buy according to Seth Klarman. If you want to read about some more stocks in the Klarman portfolio, go directly to 5 Cheap Value Stocks to Buy According to Seth Klarman. Value investors like Seth Klarman of Boston-based Baupost Group have come under increased […]
According to Benzinga Pro data, during Q3, Outbrain (NASDAQ: OB ) posted sales of $229.02 million. Earnings were up 55.19%, but Outbrain still reported an overall loss of $4.62 million. In Q2, Outbrain brought in $250.88 million in sales but lost $10.32 million in earnings. What Is Return On Invested Capital? Return on Invested Capital is a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital invested by a business. Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in a company''s ROIC. A higher ROIC is generally representative of successful growth of a company and is … Full story available on Benzinga.com
In last trading session, Outbrain Inc. (NASDAQ:OB) saw 0.83 million shares changing hands with its beta currently measuring 0. Company’s recent per share price level of $3.97 trading at $0.58 or 17.11% at ring of the bell on the day assigns it a market valuation of $214.14M. That closing price of OB’s stock is at … Is Outbrain Inc. (NASDAQ:OB) A Strong Comeback Candidate At -295.47% Off Its High? Read More »
OB Price Returns