Outbrain Inc. (OB): Price and Financial Metrics
OB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.95||52-week high||$6.92|
|Prev. close||$4.97||52-week low||$3.33|
|Day high||$4.98||Avg. volume||129,476|
|50-day MA||$4.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.21||Market Cap||253.20M|
OB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OB POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- OB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
OB Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OB is 4.66 -- better than 89.99% of US stocks.
- OB's went public 1.84 years ago, making it older than merely 4.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- OB's price/sales ratio is 0.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 7.65% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OUTBRAIN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IRIX, RWLK, REFR, SNES, and AWH.
- To check out OUTBRAIN INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001454938.
OB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OB's price/sales ratio is 91.84% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- OB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 253.2 over the prior 22 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OB.
OB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OB, see our OB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$25.17||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Outbrain Inc. (OB) Company Bio
Outbrain is a web advertising platform that displays boxes of links to pages within websites. It displays links to the sites' pages in addition to sponsored content, generating revenue from the latter. Outbrain has been praised for providing a vital source of revenue to publishers.
Most Popular Stories View All
OB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OB Latest Social Stream
View Full OB Social Stream
Latest OB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OUTBRAIN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OB as an investment opportunity.
Why Fast-paced Mover Outbrain Inc. (OB) Is a Great Choice for Value Investors
Outbrain Inc. (OB) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Q1 2023 Outbrain Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Outbrain Inc Earnings Call
Outbrain (OB) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Good morning, and thank you for joining us on today's conference call to discuss Outbrain's first quarter 2023 results. Joining me on the call today we have Outbrain's co-founder and co-CEO, Yaron Galai; co-CEO, David Kostman; and CFO, Jayson Kiviat. During this conference call, management will make forward-looking statements based on current expectations and assumptions.
Outbrain Inc. (OB) Reports Q1 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Outbrain Inc. (OB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.18% and 0.95%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Outbrain Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
NEW YORK, May 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Outbrain Inc. (Nasdaq: OB), a leading recommendation platform for the open web, announced today financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. “We exceeded our guidance for Ex-TAC gross profit and Adjusted EBITDA this quarter, despite the continued macroeconomic uncertainty,” said David Kostman, Outbrain's Co-CEO. “We are continuing our focused investments in product development and go-to market to drive measurable outcomes for a broader range
OB Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...