Optibase Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (OBAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OBAS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Optibase Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OBAS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.02% of US equities we're observing.
- Optibase Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 48.74%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OBAS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ALX, DRE, TCI, RDI, and DHC.
- Visit OBAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.optibase-holdings.com.
OBAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, OBAS's price/sales ratio is 141.18% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- Over the past 227 months, OBAS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.7.
- OBAS's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 227 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OBAS.
OBAS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 36.25%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -29.47%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -21.39%.
The table below shows OBAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OBAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.59||52-week high||$14.64|
|Prev. close||$12.13||52-week low||$9.10|
|Day high||$12.59||Avg. volume||5,134|
|50-day MA||$11.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.39||Market Cap||65.72M|
Most Popular Stories View All
OBAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OBAS Latest Social Stream
View Full OBAS Social Stream
Latest OBAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Optibase Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OBAS as an investment opportunity.
The Capri Family Foundation Files Updated Fairness Opinion, Extends Expiration Date of its Tender Offer for Shares of Optibase Ltd. (Nasdaq: OBAS)
The Capri Family Foundation ("Capri") announced today that it had received an updated fairness opinion of its financial advisor, MNS Consulting Ltd. ("MNS Consulting"), in connection with its tender offer to purchase 941,942 ordinary shares of Optibase Ltd. ("Optibase") (Nasdaq: OBAS) (TASE: OBAS). Capri commenced the tender offer on February 15, 2022 and increased its offer price, to $12.64 per share, on February 18, 2022.
The Capri Family Foundation ("Capri") announced today that it increased its offer price to purchase 941,942 ordinary shares of Optibase Ltd. ("Optibase") (Nasdaq: OBAS) and (TASE: OBAS) to $12.64 per share.
Optibase Ltd. (NASDAQ: OBAS) today confirmed that it has received notice that The Capri Family Foundation, a foundation organized under the laws of the Republic of Panama (the "Bidder") and Shlomo (Tom) Wyler have commended an unsolicited tender offer to purchase 941,942 outstanding ordinary shares, nominal (par) value NIS 0.65 per share (the "Shares"), of Optibase Ltd. (the "Company"), not already owned by the Bidder group, at $11.60 per Share, net to the seller in cash, less any applicable wit
The Capri Family Foundation ("Capri") announced today that it has commenced a cash tender offer to purchase 941,942 ordinary shares of Optibase Ltd. ("Optibase") (Nasdaq: OBAS) (TASE: OBAS) for $11.60 per share.
Optibase Ltd. (NASDAQ: OBAS), the Company or Optibase, today announced that its board of directors resolved to delist the Company's ordinary shares from trading on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Ltd. ("TASE"). Under applicable Israeli law, the delisting of the Company's ordinary shares from trading on the TASE will become effective at least upon the lapse of three months from the date hereof, during such time the Company's ordinary shares will continue to trade on the TASE. The Company has notified
OBAS Price Returns