Optibase Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (OBAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OBAS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Optibase Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OBAS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.21% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OBAS is more volatile than just 1.02% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Optibase Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BDN, TCI, RDI, PBF, and SID.
- Visit OBAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.optibase-holdings.com.
OBAS Valuation Summary
- OBAS's EV/EBIT ratio is 14; this is 63.49% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 225 months, OBAS's price/earnings ratio has gone up $10.5.
- Over the past 225 months, OBAS's price/sales ratio has gone up $2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OBAS.
OBAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.87||52-week high||$14.64|
|Prev. close||$10.61||52-week low||$9.91|
|Day high||$10.87||Avg. volume||2,711|
|50-day MA||$11.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.33||Market Cap||56.70M|
OBAS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Optibase Ltd. To summarize, we found that Optibase Ltd ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 52.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Optibase Ltd, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 34. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 15.34% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- Optibase Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 0.5% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OBAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OBAS Latest Social Stream
View Full OBAS Social Stream
Latest OBAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Optibase Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OBAS as an investment opportunity.
Pre-market movers on Tuesday include ZOM stock, RIOT stock and AGC stock, following all sorts of big stock market news.
Does the April share price for Optibase Ltd. ( NASDAQ:OBAS ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
What Defines a Value Stock? A value stock is traditionally defined in terms of how investors in the marketplace are valuing that company's future growth prospects. Low P/E multiples are good base indicators that the company is undervalued and can most likely be labelled as a value stock. Below is a list of notable value stocks in the real estate sector: Optibase (NASDAQ:OBAS) - P/E: 9.04 Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE:BDN) - P/E: 6.91 Tremont Mortgage (NASDAQ:TRMT) - P/E: 5.31 Kimco Realty (NYSE:KIM) - P/E: 8.39 Ellington Residential (NYSE:EARN) - P/E: 7.52 Optibase has reported Q3 earnings per share at 1.0, which has increased by 194.12% compared to Q2, which was 0.34. Optibase does not have a dividend yield, which investors should be aware of when considering holding onto such a stock....
Optibase Ltd. (NASDAQ: OBAS), or Optibase, today announced that its subsidiary, Eldista GmbH (of which the Company owns 51%) ("Eldista"), the owner of an office building in Geneva, Switzerland, known as Centre des Technologies Nouvelles ("CTN Complex") has reached an agreement with its tenant in the CTN Complex, LEM INTERNATIONAL SA ("LEM"), in a dispute between the parties. The parties agreed to cease all current and future legal proceedings in connection with the aforesaid dispute and that Eldista will compensate LEM its alleged damages in a total amount of CHF 700,000 (approximately U.S. $766,000). For additional information regarding the dispute, see Item 8.A. in the Company's 2019 annual report on Form 20-F published on April 1, 2020.
Amir Philips became the CEO of Optibase Ltd. (NASDAQ:OBAS) in 2011, and we think it's a good time to look at the...
OBAS Price Returns