Optibase Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (OBAS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OBAS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Optibase Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OBAS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.12% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Optibase Ltd's share price is greater than that of only 2.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Optibase Ltd are BDN, RDI, BTG, IRCP, and VET.
- Visit OBAS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.optibase-holdings.com.
OBAS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, OBAS's price/sales ratio is 141.18% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- Over the past 227 months, OBAS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.7.
- OBAS's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 227 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OBAS.
OBAS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.61%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 36.25%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.19%.
The table below shows OBAS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OBAS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBAS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.92||52-week high||$14.64|
|Prev. close||$11.24||52-week low||$9.91|
|Day high||$10.92||Avg. volume||3,081|
|50-day MA||$11.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.28||Market Cap||56.96M|
Most Popular Stories View All
OBAS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OBAS Latest Social Stream
View Full OBAS Social Stream
Latest OBAS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Optibase Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OBAS as an investment opportunity.
Optibase Ltd. (NASDAQ: OBAS) today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
Form 6-K OPTIBASE LTD For: Jul 08 StreetInsider.com
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. But more than that, you probably want to see it rise...
HERZLIYA, Israel , June 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Optibase Ltd. (NASDAQ: OBAS ) today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 . Revenues from fixed income real estate totaled $3.4 million for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 compared to revenues of $4.1 million for the first quarter of 2020. Net loss attributable to Optibase Ltd shareholders for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 was $822,000 or $0 .16 per basic and diluted share compared to net income of $117,000 or $0.02 per basic and diluted share for the first quarter of 2020. Weighted average shares outstanding used in the calculation for the periods were approximately 5.2 million basic and diluted shares for each period. As of March 31, 2021 , we had cash and cash equivalents of $27.5 million , and share...
OBAS Price Returns