Obsidian Energy Ltd. (OBE): Price and Financial Metrics
OBE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Obsidian Energy Ltd is higher than just 2.13% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Obsidian Energy Ltd comes in at -82.09%, a number that bests merely 1.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Obsidian Energy Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -392.08%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OBE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LPI, EQT, RRC, ERF, and AA.
- OBE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Obsidian Energy Ltd's official web site, go to www.obsidianenergy.com.
OBE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.16||52-week high||$2.70|
|Prev. close||$0.17||52-week low||$0.15|
|Day high||$0.18||Avg. volume||282,890|
|50-day MA||$0.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.77||Market Cap||11.90M|
Obsidian Energy Ltd. (OBE) Company Bio
Obsidian Energy Ltd., formerly known as Penn West Petroleum Ltd., explores for, develops, and produces oil and natural gas properties in western Canada. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Calgary, Canada.