Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (OBLN): Price and Financial Metrics
OBLN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,440,452, Obalon Therapeutics Inc has a greater market value than only 2.97% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Obalon Therapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Obalon Therapeutics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -210.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OBLN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VSTM, FLDM, QTRX, AVGR, and CRCM.
- OBLN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Obalon Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.obalon.com.
OBLN Stock Price Chart More Charts
OBLN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.93||52-week high||$34.00|
|Prev. close||$1.90||52-week low||$1.52|
|Day high||$1.96||Avg. volume||404,936|
|50-day MA||$1.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.51||Market Cap||14.85M|
Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (OBLN) Company Bio
Obalon Therapeutics, a commercial-stage medical device company, focuses on developing and commercializing medical devices to treat obese and overweight people by facilitating weight loss. It offers the Obalon balloon system designed to provide weight loss in obese patients. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Carlsbad, California.