Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (OBLN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OBLN POWR Grades
- OBLN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OBLN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- OBLN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
OBLN Stock Summary
- Obalon Therapeutics Inc's market capitalization of $25,955,861 is ahead of just 6.45% of US-listed equities.
- As for revenue growth, note that OBLN's revenue has grown -64.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 4.15% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Obalon Therapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OBLN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are YJ, PMD, AVEO, HIHO, and NBRV.
- OBLN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Obalon Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.obalon.com.
OBLN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBLN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.39||52-week high||$10.77|
|Prev. close||$2.59||52-week low||$0.66|
|Day high||$2.68||Avg. volume||7,766,592|
|50-day MA||$2.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.05||Market Cap||23.95M|
Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (OBLN) Company Bio
Obalon Therapeutics, a commercial-stage medical device company, focuses on developing and commercializing medical devices to treat obese and overweight people by facilitating weight loss. It offers the Obalon balloon system designed to provide weight loss in obese patients. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
OBLN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OBLN Latest Social Stream
View Full OBLN Social Stream
Latest OBLN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Obalon Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OBLN as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:OBLN), a vertically integrated medical technology company with the first and only FDA-approved swallowable, gas-filled intragastric balloon system for the treatment of obesity, today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. On January 19, 2020 the Company signed a definitive agreement for a merger with ReShape Lifesciences Inc. Financial results for the first quarter of 2021 Revenue for the first quarter of 2021 was none, compared to $0.8 million for the first quarter of 2020, with the decrease primarily due to the suspension of operations in the second quarter of 2020. Net loss for the first quarter of 2021 was $4.2 million, compared to $5.3 million for the first quarter of ...
Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. Urges Stockholders to IMMEDIATELY Vote FOR All Proposals Related to the Merger with ReShape Lifesciences Inc
SAN DIEGO, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:OBLN) is urging its stockholders to IMMEDIATELY vote FOR the proposals put forth in its proxy statement to be voted on at the May 13, 2021 special meeting of stockholders, all of which relate to the proposed merger with ReShape Lifesciences Inc.
Joins us as we take a look at the most volatile stocks for Monday as many shares see their prices fluctuate during the day.
We're really starting to get into earnings season with many of the biggest pre-market stock movers today connected to earnings news.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds BFTL, OBLN, FI, and BMTC Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
OBLN Price Returns
Continue Researching OBLNWant to do more research on Obalon Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Obalon Therapeutics Inc (OBLN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Obalon Therapeutics Inc (OBLN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Obalon Therapeutics Inc (OBLN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch