Origin Bancorp, Inc. (OBNK): Price and Financial Metrics
OBNK Stock Summary
- Origin Bancorp Inc's stock had its IPO on May 9, 2018, making it an older stock than just 7.55% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OBNK is currently 23.22, higher than 77.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.26 for Origin Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OBNK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UVSP, LBAI, HAFC, CAC, and MCBC.
- Visit OBNK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.origin.bank.
OBNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.98||52-week high||$36.68|
|Prev. close||$30.28||52-week low||$15.98|
|Day high||$30.29||Avg. volume||52,467|
|50-day MA||$28.00||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$23.42||Market Cap||704.74M|
Origin Bancorp, Inc. (OBNK) Company Bio
Origin Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Origin Bank that provides banking and financial services to small and medium-sized businesses, municipalities, high net worth individuals, and retail clients in Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Ruston, Louisiana.