Origin Bancorp, Inc. (OBNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OBNK POWR Grades
- OBNK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OBNK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- OBNK's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 35.5% of US stocks).
OBNK Stock Summary
- OBNK's went public 3.22 years ago, making it older than merely 9.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- OBNK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.43% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OBNK comes in at 36.99% -- higher than that of 93.6% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Origin Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMMF, QNBC, HAFC, MOFG, and CZWI.
- OBNK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Origin Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.origin.bank.
OBNK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OBNK's price/sales ratio is 241.67% higher, now standing at 4.1.
- OBNK's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 39 months.
- Over the past 39 months, OBNK's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OBNK.
OBNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.56||52-week high||$46.65|
|Prev. close||$39.99||52-week low||$19.40|
|Day high||$40.75||Avg. volume||67,778|
|50-day MA||$42.58||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$35.97||Market Cap||952.71M|
Origin Bancorp, Inc. (OBNK) Company Bio
Origin Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Origin Bank that provides banking and financial services to small and medium-sized businesses, municipalities, high net worth individuals, and retail clients in Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Ruston, Louisiana.
OBNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OBNK Latest Social Stream
View Full OBNK Social Stream
Latest OBNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Origin Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OBNK as an investment opportunity.
The board of Origin Bancorp, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OBNK ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 31st of...
Origin Bancorp, Inc. (OBNK) Q2 2021 Results Conference Call July 29, 2021 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Chris Reigelman - Head, Investor Relations Drake Mills - Chairman, President and CEO Steve Brolly - Chief Financial Officer Lance Hall - President and CEO of Origin Bank Jim Crotwell - Chief Risk...
Origin Bancorp (OBNK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.18% and -4.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RUSTON, La., July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Origin Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: OBNK) ("Origin"), the holding company for Origin Bank, today announced that on July 28, 2021, its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.13 per share of its common stock. The cash dividend will be paid on August 31, 2021, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 20, 2021. About Origin Bancorp, Inc. Origin is a financial holding company headquartered in Ruston, Louisiana. Origi
RUSTON, La., July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Origin Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: OBNK) ("Origin" or the "Company"), the holding company for Origin Bank (the "Bank"), today announced record net income of $27.7 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. This represents an increase of $2.2 million from the quarter ended March 31, 2021, and an increase of $22.8 million from the quarter ended June 30, 2020. Diluted earnings per share for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, were $1.17, up $0.09 from the li
OBNK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|