Origin Bancorp, Inc. (OBNK): Price and Financial Metrics
OBNK Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Origin Bancorp Inc is higher than 99.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- OBNK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.38% of US stocks.
- Origin Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -67.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Origin Bancorp Inc are SBSI, CFBK, WAFD, PBHC, and BRKL.
- OBNK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Origin Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.origin.bank.
OBNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.75||52-week high||$44.97|
|Prev. close||$42.00||52-week low||$15.98|
|Day high||$43.28||Avg. volume||65,627|
|50-day MA||$38.54||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$28.16||Market Cap||1.00B|
Origin Bancorp, Inc. (OBNK) Company Bio
Origin Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Origin Bank that provides banking and financial services to small and medium-sized businesses, municipalities, high net worth individuals, and retail clients in Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Ruston, Louisiana.
OBNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OBNK Latest Social Stream
View Full OBNK Social Stream
Latest OBNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Origin Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OBNK as an investment opportunity.
RUSTON, La., April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Origin Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: OBNK) (“Origin”), the financial holding company for Origin Bank, plans to issue first quarter 2021 results after the market closes on Wednesday, April 28, 2021, and hold a conference call to discuss such results on Thursday, April 29, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. Central Time (9:00 am Eastern Time). The conference call will be hosted by Drake Mills, Chairman, President and CEO, Steve Brolly, Chief Financial Officer, and Lance Hall, President and CEO of Origin Bank. Conference Call and Live Webcast To participate in the live conference call, please dial (844) 695-5516; International: (412) 902-6750 and request to be joined into the Origin Bancorp, Inc. (OBNK) call. A simultaneous audio-only webcast may be accessed via Or...
Origin Bancorp (OBNK) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Origin Bancorp (OBNK) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 28, 2021 / Origin Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:OBNK) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 28, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Origin Bancorp (OBNK).
OBNK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OBNKWant to see what other sources are saying about Origin Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!