Origin Bancorp, Inc. (OBNK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OBNK POWR Grades
- OBNK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 85.57% of US stocks.
- OBNK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OBNK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.33% of US stocks).
OBNK Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.33 for ORIGIN BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 93.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 39.79%, ORIGIN BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 77.71% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OBNK is more volatile than only 6.73% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORIGIN BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CAC, FMBH, NWFL, UMPQ, and PBHC.
- Visit OBNK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.origin.bank.
OBNK Valuation Summary
- OBNK's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 41.38% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- OBNK's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 57 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OBNK.
OBNK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OBNK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 47.61% of graded US stocks.
- OBNK's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OBNK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OBNK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBNK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.96||52-week high||$47.28|
|Prev. close||$38.77||52-week low||$35.36|
|Day high||$39.37||Avg. volume||86,976|
|50-day MA||$38.48||Dividend yield||1.55%|
|200-day MA||$39.95||Market Cap||1.20B|
Origin Bancorp, Inc. (OBNK) Company Bio
Origin Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Origin Bank that provides banking and financial services to small and medium-sized businesses, municipalities, high net worth individuals, and retail clients in Louisiana, Texas, and Mississippi. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Ruston, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
OBNK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OBNK Latest Social Stream
View Full OBNK Social Stream
Latest OBNK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORIGIN BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OBNK as an investment opportunity.
RUSTON, La., Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Origin Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: OBNK) (“Origin” or the “Company”), the holding company for Origin Bank (the “Bank”), today announced net income of $29.5 million, or $0.95 diluted earnings per share for the quarter ended December 31, 2022, compared to net income of $16.2 million, or $0.57 diluted earnings per share, for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, and compared to net income of $28.3 million, or $1.20 diluted earnings per share for the quarter
RUSTON, La., Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Origin Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: OBNK) ("Origin"), the holding company for Origin Bank, today announced that on January 25, 2023, its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share of its common stock. The cash dividend will be paid on February 28, 2023, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on February 15, 2023. About Origin Bancorp, Inc. Origin is a financial holding company headquartered in Ruston, Louisiana
Origin Bancorp, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and 2022 Full Year Earnings Release and Conference Call
RUSTON, La., Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Origin Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: OBNK) (“Origin”), the financial holding company for Origin Bank, plans to issue fourth quarter and full year 2022 results after the market closes on Wednesday, January 25, 2023, and hold a conference call to discuss such results on Thursday, January 26, 2023, at 8:00 a.m. Central Time (9:00 am Eastern Time). The conference call will be hosted by Drake Mills, Chairman, President and CEO of Origin, William J. Wallace, IV,
It's normal to be annoyed when stock you own has a declining share price. But sometimes broader market conditions have...
If the Ruston, Louisiana-based bank accomplishes its regional president's goal, it would have almost $4 billion in local deposits by 2027.
OBNK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|