Origin Bancorp, Inc. (OBNK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- OBNK's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.72%.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that OBNK has less volatility in its price than merely 11.38% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for OBNK has a compound average growth rate of -126.19%, which is higher than 7.13% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with OBNK's price: EBIX, FENG, COST, SQFT and GHG.
OBNK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of OBNK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 47.81% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Origin Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, OBNK offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.22% of its fellow sector mates.
- OBNK's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 21.6% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, OBNK boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 72.6% of the dividend issuers in our set.
OBNK Dividend Chart
OBNK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|