Orange County Bancorp, Inc. /DE/ (OBT): Price and Financial Metrics
OBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.63||52-week high||$55.19|
|Prev. close||$44.25||52-week low||$26.88|
|Day high||$44.64||Avg. volume||16,374|
|50-day MA||$45.08||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$43.29||Market Cap||246.29M|
OBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBT POWR Grades
- OBT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 77.03% of US stocks.
- OBT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OBT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
OBT Stock Summary
- OBT's went public 2.13 years ago, making it older than just 4.32% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.82 for ORANGE COUNTY BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 96.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 729.8%, ORANGE COUNTY BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.31% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ORANGE COUNTY BANCORP INC are FHB, INDB, OPBK, RVSB, and CMA.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OBT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001754226.
OBT Valuation Summary
- OBT's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 190% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 26 months, OBT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OBT.
Orange County Bancorp, Inc. /DE/ (OBT) Company Bio
Orange County Bancorp, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides commercial and consumer banking products and services, and trust and wealth management services to small businesses, middle-market enterprises, local municipal governments, and affluent individuals. It accepts various deposit products, including interest-bearing and noninterest-bearing demand accounts, money market deposit accounts, savings accounts, and certificates of deposit. The company also offers commercial real estate loans, commercial and industrial loans, commercial real estate construction loans, residential real estate loans, home equity loans, and consumer loans. In addition, it provides traditional trust and administration, asset management, financial planning, and wealth management services. The company operates 14 full-service branches and one loan production office in Orange, Westchester, Rockland, and Bronx counties in New York. Orange County Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1892 and is headquartered in Middletown, New York.
OBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OBT Latest Social Stream
View Full OBT Social Stream
Latest OBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORANGE COUNTY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OBT as an investment opportunity.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Wintrust Financial, Northeast Community Bancorp, Orange County Bancorp, Reinsurance Group of America and Primerica
Wintrust Financial, Northeast Community Bancorp, Orange County Bancorp, Reinsurance Group of America and Primerica are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
With the Fed not ruling out another rate hike this year, stocks such as Wintrust Financial (WTFC), Northeast Community Bancorp (NECB), Orange County Bancorp (OBT), Reinsurance Group of America (RGA) and Primerica (PRI) stand to gain.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
On August 17, 2023, the Board of Directors of Orange County Bancorp, Inc., the parent company of Orange Bank & Trust Company and Hudson Valley Investment Advisors, Inc., declared a $0.23 cash dividend per share of its common stock.
OBT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|