Orange County Bancorp, Inc. /DE/ (OBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OBT POWR Grades
- OBT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OBT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 81 days.
- OBT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 25.37% of US stocks).
OBT Stock Summary
- OBT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.46 -- higher than only 4.21% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- OBT's went public 1.48 years ago, making it older than merely 2.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.59 for ORANGE COUNTY BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 96.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORANGE COUNTY BANCORP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AMAL, OVLY, PLBC, CVLY, and CCNE.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OBT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001754226.
OBT Valuation Summary
- OBT's EV/EBIT ratio is 4.4; this is 60.36% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- OBT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OBT.
OBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.00||52-week high||$48.73|
|Prev. close||$48.60||52-week low||$32.31|
|Day high||$48.73||Avg. volume||4,959|
|50-day MA||$47.20||Dividend yield||1.89%|
|200-day MA||$40.95||Market Cap||270.86M|
Orange County Bancorp, Inc. /DE/ (OBT) Company Bio
Orange County Bancorp, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides commercial and consumer banking products and services, and trust and wealth management services to small businesses, middle-market enterprises, local municipal governments, and affluent individuals. It accepts various deposit products, including interest-bearing and noninterest-bearing demand accounts, money market deposit accounts, savings accounts, and certificates of deposit. The company also offers commercial real estate loans, commercial and industrial loans, commercial real estate construction loans, residential real estate loans, home equity loans, and consumer loans. In addition, it provides traditional trust and administration, asset management, financial planning, and wealth management services. The company operates 14 full-service branches and one loan production office in Orange, Westchester, Rockland, and Bronx counties in New York. Orange County Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1892 and is headquartered in Middletown, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
OBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OBT Latest Social Stream
View Full OBT Social Stream
Latest OBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORANGE COUNTY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OBT as an investment opportunity.
Orange County Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company" - Nasdaq:OBT), parent company of Orange Bank & Trust Company, (the "Bank") and Hudson Valley Investment Advisors, Inc. ("HVIA"), today announced net income of $9.1 million, or $1.61 per basic and diluted share, for the three months ended December 31, 2022. This compares with net income of $5.5 million, or $0.97 per basic and diluted share, for the three months ended December 31, 2021.
Orange County Bancorp, Inc. (OBT) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
Orange County Bancorp (OBT) said Wednesday Robert Peacock, senior EVP and CFO, will retire effective March 15.Peacock will be succeeded by Michael Lesler, who currently serves as SVP,…
Orange County Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ:OBT), parent company of Orange Bank & Trust Co. (the "Bank") announced today the retirement of Robert Peacock, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, effective March 15, 2023.
Orange Bank & Trust Company (the "Bank"), the banking subsidiary of Orange County Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company" - Nasdaq:OBT), is pleased to announce they will be relocating their Goshen Office to the historic building at 54 West Main Street in Goshen, NY.
OBT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|