Orange County Bancorp, Inc. /DE/ (OBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OBT Stock Summary
- OBT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.72 -- higher than only 5.55% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ORANGE COUNTY BANCORP INC's stock had its IPO on August 5, 2021, making it an older stock than just 0.76% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.35 for ORANGE COUNTY BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 95.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OBT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AUBN, OVLY, AMAL, PLBC, and CFFI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OBT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001754226.
OBT Valuation Summary
- OBT's price/sales ratio is 3.2; this is 190.91% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 14 months, OBT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OBT.
OBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.95||52-week high||$43.27|
|Prev. close||$41.00||52-week low||$32.31|
|Day high||$40.95||Avg. volume||5,932|
|50-day MA||$36.86||Dividend yield||1.95%|
|200-day MA||$38.43||Market Cap||230.75M|
Orange County Bancorp, Inc. /DE/ (OBT) Company Bio
Orange County Bancorp, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides commercial and consumer banking products and services, and trust and wealth management services to small businesses, middle-market enterprises, local municipal governments, and affluent individuals. It accepts various deposit products, including interest-bearing and noninterest-bearing demand accounts, money market deposit accounts, savings accounts, and certificates of deposit. The company also offers commercial real estate loans, commercial and industrial loans, commercial real estate construction loans, residential real estate loans, home equity loans, and consumer loans. In addition, it provides traditional trust and administration, asset management, financial planning, and wealth management services. The company operates 14 full-service branches and one loan production office in Orange, Westchester, Rockland, and Bronx counties in New York. Orange County Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1892 and is headquartered in Middletown, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
OBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OBT Latest Social Stream
View Full OBT Social Stream
Latest OBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORANGE COUNTY BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OBT as an investment opportunity.
Orange County Bancorp, Inc. Rings Nasdaq Opening Bell to Celebrate One-Year Anniversary of Initial Listing
Orange County Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ:OBT), parent company of Orange Bank & Trust Co. (the "Bank") and Hudson Valley Investment Advisors, Inc. ("HVIA"), rang the Nasdaq opening bell Wednesday in celebration of the first anniversary of its Nasdaq Capital Market listing. Companies listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market must meet strict financial, liquidity and corporate governance requirements, both initially and on an ongoing basis.
On August 18, 2022, the Board of Directors of Orange County Bancorp, Inc., the parent company of Orange Bank & Trust Company and Hudson Valley Investment Advisors, Inc., declared a $0.20 cash dividend per share of its common stock.
Orange County Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company" - Nasdaq:OBT), parent company of Orange Bank & Trust Co.
Orange County Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ:OBT), parent company of Orange Bank & Trust Co.
Orange County Bancorp, Inc. (OBT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -60.42% and 2.43%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OBT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|