Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings plc (OCDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCDX POWR Grades
- OCDX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OCDX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- OCDX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.5% of US stocks).
OCDX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OCDX is 4.98 -- better than 92.11% of US stocks.
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings plc's stock had its IPO on January 28, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 0.85% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings plc is reporting a growth rate of -542.8%; that's higher than merely 3.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings plc are TEVA, AVYA, CW, CAE, and KODK.
- Visit OCDX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orthoclinicaldiagnostics.com.
OCDX Valuation Summary
- OCDX's price/earnings ratio is -22.7; this is 162.19% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 31 weeks, OCDX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
- Over the past 31 weeks, OCDX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCDX.
OCDX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCDX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.99% of graded US stocks.
- OCDX's asset turnover comes in at 0.505 -- ranking 83rd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OCDX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.47||52-week high||$22.99|
|Prev. close||$17.64||52-week low||$16.04|
|Day high||$17.76||Avg. volume||1,214,330|
|50-day MA||$18.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.84||Market Cap||3.89B|
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings plc (OCDX) Company Bio
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings plc operates as a holding company. The Company, through its subsidiaries, provides vitro diagnostics products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunohematology communities. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCDX Latest Social Stream
View Full OCDX Social Stream
Latest OCDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCDX as an investment opportunity.
Ortho Clinical (OCDX) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
OCDX vs. DOCS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Wall Street Analysts See a 54% Upside in Ortho Clinical (OCDX): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The consensus price target hints at a 54.3% upside potential for Ortho Clinical (OCDX). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
CIVI, DBI, and OCDX made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on February 18, 2022
In a report released today, Yi Chen from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Hold rating on Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings (OCDX – Research Report), with a price target of $24.68. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $16.32, close to its 52-week low of $15.53. According to TipRanks.com, Chen is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 14.7% and a 37.7% success rate. Chen covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as HTG Molecular Diagnostics, EyePoint Pharmaceuticals, and Stealth Biotherapeutics. Currently, the analyst consensus on Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $23.56.
OCDX Price Returns