Oriental Culture Holding LTD (OCG): Price and Financial Metrics
OCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.43||52-week high||$4.90|
|Prev. close||$1.35||52-week low||$1.14|
|Day high||$1.50||Avg. volume||12,315|
|50-day MA||$1.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.61||Market Cap||6.07M|
OCG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $5,858,649, ORIENTAL CULTURE HOLDING LTD has a greater market value than only 4.1% of US stocks.
- OCG's current price/earnings ratio is 1.81, which is higher than merely 1.25% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ORIENTAL CULTURE HOLDING LTD is higher than it is for about merely 3.91% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORIENTAL CULTURE HOLDING LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be GRNQ, AEI, CVCO, DNOW, and HGBL.
- To check out ORIENTAL CULTURE HOLDING LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001776067.
OCG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, OCG's EV/EBIT ratio is 153.93% lower, now standing at -7.2.
- Over the past 35 months, OCG's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCG.
OCG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.81% of graded US stocks.
- OCG's asset turnover comes in at 1.216 -- ranking 88th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OCG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Oriental Culture Holding LTD (OCG) Company Bio
Oriental Culture Holding Ltd. operates as a holding company which through its subsidiaries engages in providing collectibles and artwork e-commerce services. It facilitates trading by individual customers of all kinds of collectibles, artworks and commodities through its online platforms. The company was founded on November 29, 2018 and is headquartered in Nanjing, China.
OCG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCG Latest Social Stream
View Full OCG Social Stream
Latest OCG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORIENTAL CULTURE HOLDING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCG as an investment opportunity.
HONG KONG, Nov. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oriental Culture Holding LTD. (“OCG” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: OCG), a leading online provider of collectibles and artwork e-commerce services, today announced its unaudited financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2023. First Half Year of 2023 Financial Highlights Total revenues were approximately $0.8 million for the six months ended June 30, 2023, compared to approximately $17.0 million for the six months ended June 30, 2022. Gross prof
Hong Kong, China, Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oriental Culture Holding LTD. (“Oriental Culture” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: OCG), a leading online service provider of collectibles and artworks, today announced that it has regained compliance with the minimum bid price requirement under the continued listing requirements of the Nasdaq Stock Market LLC (“Nasdaq”). On November 1, 2023, the Company received a written notification from Nasdaq’s Listing Qualifications Department stating that the
Oriental Culture Holding LTD. Announces Extraordinary General Meeting Results and Share Consolidation
Hong Kong, China, Oct. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oriental Culture Holding LTD. (“Oriental Culture” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: OCG), a leading online service provider of collectibles and artworks, today announced that at an extraordinary general meeting of the Company held on October 10, 2023, at Unit 909, Level 9, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong (the “Meeting”), its shareholders have approved the resolution of a share consolidation (the “Share Consolidation”) of the issued and auth
Oriental Culture Holding LTD. Granted Additional 180 Calendar Day Grace Period by Nasdaq to Regain Compliance with Minimum Bid Price Rule
Hong Kong, China, May 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oriental Culture Holding LTD. (“Oriental Culture” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: OCG), a leading online service provider of collectibles and artworks, today announced that, on May 10, 2023, the Company received a written notification from the NASDAQ Stock Market Listing Qualifications Staff (the “Staff”) indicating that the Company has been granted an additional 180 calendar day period or until November 6, 2023, to regain compliance with the $1.00 m
Oriental Culture Holding ( NASDAQ:OCG ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$17.8m (down 53% from...
OCG Price Returns