Oriental Culture Holding LTD (OCG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCG POWR Grades
- OCG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OCG is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 104 days.
- OCG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
OCG Stock Summary
- OCG has a market capitalization of $12,205,933 -- more than approximately merely 4.09% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.07, ORIENTAL CULTURE HOLDING LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.64% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ORIENTAL CULTURE HOLDING LTD is higher than it is for about just 4.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATIF, WAFU, GRNQ, DSWL, and NL.
- To check out ORIENTAL CULTURE HOLDING LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001776067.
OCG Valuation Summary
- OCG's price/earnings ratio is 1.1; this is 95.43% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 24 months, OCG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCG.
OCG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.81% of graded US stocks.
- OCG's asset turnover comes in at 1.216 -- ranking 88th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OCG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.59||52-week high||$5.80|
|Prev. close||$0.58||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$0.62||Avg. volume||147,439|
|50-day MA||$0.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.47||Market Cap||12.52M|
Oriental Culture Holding LTD (OCG) Company Bio
Oriental Culture Holding Ltd. operates as a holding company which through its subsidiaries engages in providing collectibles and artwork e-commerce services. It facilitates trading by individual customers of all kinds of collectibles, artworks and commodities through its online platforms. The company was founded on November 29, 2018 and is headquartered in Nanjing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCG Latest Social Stream
View Full OCG Social Stream
Latest OCG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORIENTAL CULTURE HOLDING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCG as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investor!
Finding the best NFT stocks can be a dizzying prospect. Digital artwork going for millions of dollars, fashion brands creating digitalized wearables, and auction houses selling blockchain-based artwork; 2021 is likely to go down as a landmark year for nonfungible tokens (NFT). Billions have exchanged hands in the past year, with people rushing to own digital collectibles. The largest NFT market called, OpenSea, saw more than $13 billion in transaction volume last year alone. Hence, the best NFT
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Oriental Culture Holding LTD ( NASDAQ:OCG ) by...
Oriental Culture Holding LTD (NASDAQ:OCG) Stock's 31% Dive Might Signal An Opportunity But It Requires Some Scrutiny
Unfortunately for some shareholders, the Oriental Culture Holding LTD ( NASDAQ:OCG ) share price has dived 31% in the...
Oriental Culture Announces Strategic Partnership with Hangzhou Metaverse Internet Technology Co., Ltd.
Oriental Culture Holding LTD. ("Oriental Culture" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: OCG), a leading online service provider of collectibles and artworks, announced today that the Company's wholly-owned subsidiary, HKDAEx Limited, has entered into a strategic cooperation memorandum of understanding ("MOU") with Hangzhou Metaverse Internet Technology Co., Ltd. ("HMIT").
OCG Price Returns