Oriental Culture Holding LTD (OCG): Price and Financial Metrics
OCG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.64||52-week high||$3.60|
|Prev. close||$0.60||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$0.64||Avg. volume||66,438|
|50-day MA||$0.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.73||Market Cap||13.59M|
OCG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCG Stock Summary
- OCG has a market capitalization of $11,887,116 -- more than approximately only 5.09% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.67, ORIENTAL CULTURE HOLDING LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 6.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For OCG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 3.9% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORIENTAL CULTURE HOLDING LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be GRNQ, CGA, CPOP, WVVI, and DYNT.
- To check out ORIENTAL CULTURE HOLDING LTD's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001776067.
OCG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OCG's price/earnings ratio is 85.74% lower, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 30 months, OCG's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCG.
OCG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.81% of graded US stocks.
- OCG's asset turnover comes in at 1.216 -- ranking 88th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OCG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Oriental Culture Holding LTD (OCG) Company Bio
Oriental Culture Holding Ltd. operates as a holding company which through its subsidiaries engages in providing collectibles and artwork e-commerce services. It facilitates trading by individual customers of all kinds of collectibles, artworks and commodities through its online platforms. The company was founded on November 29, 2018 and is headquartered in Nanjing, China.
OCG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCG Latest Social Stream
View Full OCG Social Stream
Latest OCG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORIENTAL CULTURE HOLDING LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCG as an investment opportunity.
Oriental Culture Holding LTD. Granted Additional 180 Calendar Day Grace Period by Nasdaq to Regain Compliance with Minimum Bid Price Rule
Hong Kong, China, May 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oriental Culture Holding LTD. (“Oriental Culture” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: OCG), a leading online service provider of collectibles and artworks, today announced that, on May 10, 2023, the Company received a written notification from the NASDAQ Stock Market Listing Qualifications Staff (the “Staff”) indicating that the Company has been granted an additional 180 calendar day period or until November 6, 2023, to regain compliance with the $1.00 m
Oriental Culture Holding Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$0.15 (vs US$0.56 in FY 2021)
Oriental Culture Holding ( NASDAQ:OCG ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$17.8m (down 53% from...
Outcrop Silver Reports Exceptional Metallurgical Results - Confirming Recoveries of 93.4% Silver and 96.7% Gold
Outcrop Silver & Gold Corporation (TSXV: OCG) (OTCQX: OCGSF) (DE: MRG1) ("Outcrop Silver") is pleased to report excellent updated metallurgical results from the 100% owned high grade Santa Ana silver project in Colombia. The second phase of metallurgical testing was completed to confirm high recoverability using flotation and is a critical de-risking milestone for Santa Ana. The results will be incorporated in Santa Ana's upcoming maiden resource report.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Wednesday
We're starting off Wednesday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders will want to keep an eye on!
OUTCROP SILVER INTERSECTS 5.89 METRES TRUE WIDTH OF 426 GRAMS EQUIVALENT SILVER PER TONNE AND 2.72 METRES TRUE WIDTH OF 445 GRAMS EQUIVALENT SILVER PER TONNE EXPANDING THE MEGAPOZO SHOOT AT SANTA ANA
Outcrop Silver & Gold Corporation (TSXV: OCG) (OTCQX: OCGSF) (DE: MRG1) ("Outcrop Silver") is pleased to announce the results of four additional core holes designed to expand the high-grade in the Megapozo shoot on its 100% owned Santa Ana high-grade silver project in Colombia. Compositing together two close-spaced veins in drill hole DH316 provides a true thickness of 5.89 metres of 426 grams equivalent silver per tonne. The ability to composite locally close-spaced veins, while maintaining sig
OCG Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...