Ocugen Inc. (OCGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCGN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OCGN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.32% of US stocks.
- OCGN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 130 days.
- OCGN's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.61% of US stocks).
OCGN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OCGN is 0 -- better than just 8.26% of US stocks.
- OCGN's price/sales ratio is 40,534.87; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.93% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Ocugen Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.73% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ocugen Inc are TGTX, NKLA, NYMX, BLU, and SPCE.
- OCGN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ocugen Inc's official web site, go to ocugen.com.
OCGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.92||52-week high||$18.77|
|Prev. close||$10.17||52-week low||$0.17|
|Day high||$10.16||Avg. volume||74,299,117|
|50-day MA||$8.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.51||Market Cap||1.87B|
Ocugen Inc. (OCGN) Company Bio
Ocugen, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of transformative therapies to cure blindness diseases. The company's pipeline product includes OCU200, a novel fusion protein that is in preclinical development stage for the treatment of wet AMD, diabetic retinopathy, and diabetic macular edema; OCU400 to treat retinitis pigmentosa, a group of rare genetic disorders; and OCU410, which is in preclinical development stage for the treatment of dry AMD. Ocugen, Inc. has a strategic partnership with CanSino Biologics Inc. for gene therapy co-development and manufacturing. The company is headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
OCGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCGN Latest Social Stream
View Full OCGN Social Stream
Latest OCGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ocugen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCGN as an investment opportunity.
Ocugen (OCGN) has been a 2021 success story, as the eye disease specialist has decided to moonlight in the lucrative world of coronavirus stocks. The company has inked a deal with Bharat Biotech to bring the India-based company’s Covid-19 vaccine Covaxin to the U.S. It’s a gamble that has paid off handsomely so far, particularly in the stock market’s eyes; even after pulling back since the beginning of May, the stock’s year-to-date performance shows gains in the 455% ballpark. Does the rally have more legs? According to Chardan analyst Keay Nakae, the stock might have used up all the fuel in the tank already.
Ocugen released a bunch of seemingly positive news in recent days.
After fear gripped the stock market for a five-week period during the first quarter of 2020, equities have torched higher. The iconic Dow Jones Industrial Average, broad-based S&P 500, and technology-focused Nasdaq Composite have returned 84%, 86%, and 99%, respectively, since hitting their bear-market bottoms on March 23, 2020. Considering that the stock market has delivered a historic annual average return of 7%, including dividend reinvestment, these are stellar gains.
With me today are Ocugen's chairman and CEO, Dr. Shankar Musunuri, and our CFO and head of corporate development, Sanjay Subramanian. Earlier this morning Ocugen issued a press release, including a business update and first-quarter 2021 financial results. Before we begin our formal comments, I'll remind you that various remarks we make today constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, which are subject to risks and uncertainties.
OGCN Stock had a nice run in recent weeks but faces risks of a sharp pullback that could lead to paper losses for speculators.
OCGN Price Returns