Ocwen Financial Corporation NEW (OCN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCN POWR Grades
- OCN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OCN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OCN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.04% of US stocks).
OCN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of OCWEN FINANCIAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OCN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.18% of US equities we're observing.
- OCN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.33% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCWEN FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SUZ, LOAN, CSAN, NOA, and ELP.
- OCN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OCWEN FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.ocwen.com.
OCN Valuation Summary
- OCN's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 89.66% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- OCN's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCN.
OCN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -47.01%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1200.18%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 2.54%.
The table below shows OCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.74% of graded US stocks.
- OCN's asset turnover comes in at 0.087 -- ranking 54th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FRBK, FCNCA, and BCOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCN.
The table below shows OCN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.94||52-week high||$37.67|
|Prev. close||$33.99||52-week low||$17.76|
|Day high||$34.50||Avg. volume||22,684|
|50-day MA||$33.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.73||Market Cap||257.60M|
Ocwen Financial Corporation NEW (OCN) Company Bio
Ocwen Financial engages in servicing and origination of mortgage loans in the United States. Its Servicing segment provides residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing, special servicing, and asset management services to owners of mortgage loans and foreclosed real estate. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCN Latest Social Stream
View Full OCN Social Stream
Latest OCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OCWEN FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCN as an investment opportunity.
Ocwen (OCN) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Phyllis Caldwell to Remain on the Board; Kevin Stein to Assume the Role of Lead Independent DirectorWEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ocwen Financial Corporation (NYSE: OCN) (“Ocwen” or the “Company”), a leading non-bank mortgage servicer and originator, today announced that its Board of Directors (the “Board”) has unanimously elected Glen A. Messina as Chair of the Board, effective January 23, 2023. Mr. Messina will continue to serve as President and Chief Executive Offic
Ocwen (OCN) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
Ocwen Financial Corporation (NYSE:OCN) has caught the attention of institutional investors who hold a sizeable 46% stake
A look at the shareholders of Ocwen Financial Corporation ( NYSE:OCN ) can tell us which group is most powerful. With...
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you pick the right individual...
OCN Price Returns