Ocwen Financial Corporation NEW (OCN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCN POWR Grades
- OCN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.95% of US stocks.
- OCN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OCN's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.18% of US stocks).
OCN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.22, Ocwen Financial Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 3.08% of stocks in our set.
- OCN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.58% of US stocks.
- Ocwen Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -601.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JOE, BGS, SQM, ESEA, and NEWT.
- Visit OCN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ocwen.com.
OCN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OCN's price/sales ratio is 75% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 243 months, OCN's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.4.
- OCN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCN.
OCN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.22%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 223.99%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -32.82%.
The table below shows OCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.74% of graded US stocks.
- OCN's asset turnover comes in at 0.087 -- ranking 54th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FRBK, FCNCA, and BCOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCN.
The table below shows OCN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.24||52-week high||$41.92|
|Prev. close||$25.92||52-week low||$17.76|
|Day high||$26.18||Avg. volume||65,673|
|50-day MA||$22.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.11||Market Cap||233.47M|
Ocwen Financial Corporation NEW (OCN) Company Bio
Ocwen Financial engages in servicing and origination of mortgage loans in the United States. Its Servicing segment provides residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing, special servicing, and asset management services to owners of mortgage loans and foreclosed real estate. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCN Latest Social Stream
View Full OCN Social Stream
Latest OCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ocwen Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCN as an investment opportunity.
Recognized as the Top Performer Among Top Tier Servicing GroupWEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PHH Mortgage (“PHH” or the “Company”), a subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation (NYSE: OCN) and a leading non-bank mortgage servicer and originator, today announced the Company was honored with a 2021 Freddie Mac Servicer Honors and Rewards Program (SHARP)SM Award. PHH won the Gold Award for Group 1, which includes companies servicing 200,000 or more Freddie Mac mortgages. Th
Ocwen Financial Corporation NEW with ticker code (OCN) now have 3 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 56 and 38 with the average target price sitting at 47.33. Now with the previous closing price of 35.98 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 31.5%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 37.95 and the 200 moving average now moves to 32.09. The company has a market capitalisation of $326m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://www.ocwen.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=OCN" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $428m based on the market concensu...
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Feb. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ocwen Financial Corporation (NYSE: OCN) (“Ocwen” or the “Company”), a leading non-bank mortgage servicer and originator, today announced that it will hold a conference call on Friday, February 25, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. (ET) to review the Company’s fourth quarter 2021 operating results and provide a business update.
Sixth St (TSLX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.87% and 13.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Every investor in Ocwen Financial Corporation ( NYSE:OCN ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
OCN Price Returns