Ocwen Financial Corporation NEW (OCN): Price and Financial Metrics
OCN Stock Summary
- OCN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -62.02%, Ocwen Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.68% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OCN comes in at -167.42% -- higher than that of just 1.97% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ocwen Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be STON, NEWT, AKS, CBB, and OTEL.
- Visit OCN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ocwen.com.
OCN Stock Price Chart More Charts
OCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.42||52-week high||$2.45|
|Prev. close||$1.46||52-week low||$1.24|
|Day high||$1.47||Avg. volume||422,623|
|50-day MA||$1.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.73||Market Cap||191.38M|
Ocwen Financial Corporation NEW (OCN) Company Bio
Ocwen Financial engages in servicing and origination of mortgage loans in the United States. Its Servicing segment provides residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing, special servicing, and asset management services to owners of mortgage loans and foreclosed real estate. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.