Ocwen Financial Corporation NEW (OCN): Price and Financial Metrics
OCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.66||52-week high||$37.17|
|Prev. close||$25.31||52-week low||$22.50|
|Day high||$26.03||Avg. volume||35,076|
|50-day MA||$30.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.37||Market Cap||196.99M|
OCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCN POWR Grades
- OCN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 68.56% of US stocks.
- OCN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OCN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
OCN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OCWEN FINANCIAL CORP is higher than it is for about 96.4% of US stocks.
- OCN's price/sales ratio is 0.2; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 6.4% of US stocks.
- OCN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.26% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCWEN FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SID, BKD, APA, FSP, and RDI.
- Visit OCN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ocwen.com.
OCN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OCN's price/earnings ratio is 132.63% lower, now standing at -3.1.
- OCN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 13.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCN.
OCN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1.62%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -47.01%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 17.43%.
The table below shows OCN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.74% of graded US stocks.
- OCN's asset turnover comes in at 0.087 -- ranking 54th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FRBK, FCNCA, and BCOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCN.
The table below shows OCN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ocwen Financial Corporation NEW (OCN) Company Bio
Ocwen Financial engages in servicing and origination of mortgage loans in the United States. Its Servicing segment provides residential and commercial mortgage loan servicing, special servicing, and asset management services to owners of mortgage loans and foreclosed real estate. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
OCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCN Latest Social Stream
View Full OCN Social Stream
Latest OCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OCWEN FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCN as an investment opportunity.
Ocwen Financial Corporation (NYSE:OCN) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 3, 2023 Ocwen Financial Corporation beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $1.95, expectations were $0.17. Operator: Welcome to the Ocwen Financial Corporation Second Quarter Earnings and Business Update Conference Call. At this time, all participants will be in a listen-only mode. Later, we will conduct […]
Ocwen (OCN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 711.76% and 2.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ocwen (OCN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -741.18% and 2.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Net income of $15 million, an improvement of $56 million from Q1’23Adjusted pre-tax income of $23 million, up $17 million over Q1’23Total liquidity of $233 million as of June 30, 2023, an increase of 6% over December 31, 2022Favorable ruling in legacy CFPB matter stands; case remains closed WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., Aug. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ocwen Financial Corporation (NYSE: OCN) (“Ocwen” or the “Company”), a leading non-bank mortgage servicer and originator, today announced its second qua
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., July 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ocwen Financial Corporation (NYSE: OCN) (“Ocwen” or the “Company”), a leading non-bank mortgage servicer and originator, today announced that it will hold a conference call on Thursday, August 3, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. (ET) to review the Company’s second quarter 2023 operating results and provide a business update. All interested parties are welcome to participate. You can access the conference call by dialing (800) 830-9649 or (213) 992-4624 a
OCN Price Returns