Oaktree Strategic Income Corporation (OCSI): Price and Financial Metrics
OCSI Stock Summary
- For OCSI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.75% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Oaktree Strategic Income Corp is reporting a growth rate of 101.14%; that's higher than 89.06% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OCSI is more volatile than just 11.16% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OFS, FDUS, TSLX, SCM, and SLRC.
- Visit OCSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oaktreecapital.com.
OCSI Stock Price Chart More Charts
OCSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.25||52-week high||$8.81|
|Prev. close||$5.54||52-week low||$4.28|
|Day high||$5.37||Avg. volume||101,102|
|50-day MA||$7.51||Dividend yield||11.19%|
|200-day MA||$8.06||Market Cap||154.70M|
Oaktree Strategic Income Corporation (OCSI) Company Bio
OakStreet Strategic Income Corporation, formerly Fifth Street Senior Floating Rate Corp., is a business development company specializing in providing financing solutions in the form of floating rate senior secured loans to mid-sized companies. The company is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.