Oaktree Strategic Income Corporation (OCSI): Price and Financial Metrics
OCSI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OCSI is 0.17 -- better than merely 13.39% of US stocks.
- For OCSI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.66% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OCSI is more volatile than only 0.12% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OFS, GARS, SLRC, FDUS, and HCAP.
- Visit OCSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oaktreecapital.com.
OCSI Stock Price Chart More Charts
OCSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.36||52-week high||$8.81|
|Prev. close||$8.40||52-week low||$7.54|
|Day high||$8.44||Avg. volume||45,535|
|50-day MA||$8.30||Dividend yield||7.38%|
|200-day MA||$8.28||Market Cap||246.34M|
Oaktree Strategic Income Corporation (OCSI) Company Bio
OakStreet Strategic Income Corporation, formerly Fifth Street Senior Floating Rate Corp., is a business development company specializing in providing financing solutions in the form of floating rate senior secured loans to mid-sized companies. The company is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.