Oaktree Strategic Income Corporation (OCSI): Price and Financial Metrics
OCSI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OCSI is currently 3.46, higher than just 12.98% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Oaktree Strategic Income Corp is higher than it is for about 98.63% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OCSI comes in at 28.63% -- higher than that of 93.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCSI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OFS, HRZN, BPY, GLAD, and SAR.
- Visit OCSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oaktreecapital.com.
OCSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.28||52-week high||$8.50|
|Prev. close||$8.25||52-week low||$4.28|
|Day high||$8.36||Avg. volume||59,671|
|50-day MA||$7.91||Dividend yield||7.49%|
|200-day MA||$6.93||Market Cap||243.99M|
Oaktree Strategic Income Corporation (OCSI) Company Bio
OakStreet Strategic Income Corporation, formerly Fifth Street Senior Floating Rate Corp., is a business development company specializing in providing financing solutions in the form of floating rate senior secured loans to mid-sized companies. The company is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
OCSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Oaktree Strategic Income Corp. To summarize, we found that Oaktree Strategic Income Corp ranked in the 77th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 276.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Oaktree Strategic Income Corp, consider:
- 49% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 17.89% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Oaktree Strategic Income Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Financial Services), Oaktree Strategic Income Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 77.12% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OCSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCSI Latest Social Stream
View Full OCSI Social Stream
Latest OCSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oaktree Strategic Income Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCSI as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Oaktree Strategic Income Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Oaktree Strategic Income (OCSI) declares $0.155/share quarterly dividend, 6.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.145.Forward yield 7.75%Payable Feb. 26; for shareholders of record Feb. 12; ex-div Feb. 11.See OCSI Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 4, 2021 / Oaktree Strategic Income Corp. (NASDAQ:OCSI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 4, 2021 at 12:30 PM Eastern Time.
Shares of Oaktree Strategic Income (NASDAQ:OCSI) remained unaffected after the company reported Q1 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share fell 12.50% year over year to $0.14, which beat the estimate of $0.13. Revenue of $8,987,000 declined by 22.55% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $8,760,000. Guidance Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Oaktree Strategic Income hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being. How To Listen To The Conference Call Date: Feb 04, 2021 View more earnings on OCSI Time: 12:30 PM ET Webcast URL: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/w59rzyw5 Technicals Company's 52-week high was at $8.50 Company's 52-week low was at $4.28 Price action over last quarter: Up 8.09% Company Profile Oaktree Strategic Inc...
Oaktree Strategic Income (OCSI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.69% and -0.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OCSI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OCSIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Oaktree Strategic Income Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Oaktree Strategic Income Corp (OCSI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oaktree Strategic Income Corp (OCSI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oaktree Strategic Income Corp (OCSI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!