Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation (OCSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCSL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OCSL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.53% of US stocks.
- OCSL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- OCSL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
OCSL Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OCSL is currently 57.15, higher than 92.58% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For OCSL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.54% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of OAKTREE SPECIALTY LENDING CORP's share price is greater than that of only 6.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OAKTREE SPECIALTY LENDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be EPD, TCPC, SCM, CGBD, and BCSF.
- OCSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OAKTREE SPECIALTY LENDING CORP's official web site, go to www.oaktreespecialtylending.com.
OCSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OCSL's price/earnings ratio is 290.43% higher, now standing at 44.9.
- Over the past 176 months, OCSL's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCSL.
OCSL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -8.24%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -60.1%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -472.92%.
The table below shows OCSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.43% of graded US stocks.
- OCSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.091 -- ranking 231st of 444 Trading stocks.
- MGTI, PJT, and ALEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCSL.
The table below shows OCSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.97||52-week high||$7.81|
|Prev. close||$6.97||52-week low||$5.86|
|Day high||$7.01||Avg. volume||977,139|
|50-day MA||$6.64||Dividend yield||9.76%|
|200-day MA||$6.90||Market Cap||1.28B|
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation (OCSL) Company Bio
OakStreet Specialty Lending Corporation, formerly known as Fifth Street Finance, is a specialty finance company that lends to and invests in small and mid-sized companies, primarily in connection with investments by private equity sponsors. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCSL Latest Social Stream
View Full OCSL Social Stream
Latest OCSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OAKTREE SPECIALTY LENDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCSL as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- The head of performing credit for one of the world’s largest distressed debt firms, Oaktree Capital Management, says there are pockets of opportunity in junk bonds for investors willing to look past more volatility and wider credit spreads in 2023.Most Read from BloombergApple to Lose 6 Million iPhone Pros From Tumult at China PlantNext Covid-19 Strain May be More Dangerous, Lab Study ShowsStocks Hit by Fedspeak as China Woes Boost Havens: Markets WrapThere’s a Job-Market Riddle a
Oaktree Specialty Lending announced 6% increase in regular dividend this week. Read more to see why passive income investors should consider OCSL.
Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5.26% and 5.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation Announces Fourth Fiscal Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Declares Increased Quarterly Distribution of $0.18 Per Share and Special Distribution of $0.14 Per Share
LOS ANGELES, CA, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation (NASDAQ: OCSL) (“Oaktree Specialty Lending” or the “Company”), a specialty finance company, today announced its financial results for the fiscal quarter and year ended September 30, 2022. Financial Highlights for the Quarter and Year Ended September 30, 2022 Total investment income was $70.1 million ($0.38 per share) and $262.5 million ($1.44 per share) for the fourth fiscal quarter and full year, respective
OCSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OCSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp (OCSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp (OCSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp (OCSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch