Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation (OCSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.70||52-week high||$21.74|
|Prev. close||$18.52||52-week low||$17.59|
|Day high||$18.77||Avg. volume||512,639|
|50-day MA||$18.52||Dividend yield||11.88%|
|200-day MA||$19.77||Market Cap||1.44B|
OCSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCSL POWR Grades
- OCSL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.19% of US stocks.
- OCSL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OCSL's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 17.88% of US stocks).
OCSL Stock Summary
- OCSL's current price/earnings ratio is 141.79, which is higher than 96.56% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OAKTREE SPECIALTY LENDING CORP is higher than it is for about 99.55% of US stocks.
- The volatility of OAKTREE SPECIALTY LENDING CORP's share price is greater than that of 93.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OAKTREE SPECIALTY LENDING CORP are BCSF, TSLX, CGBD, PNNT, and SCM.
- OCSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OAKTREE SPECIALTY LENDING CORP's official web site, go to www.oaktreespecialtylending.com.
OCSL Valuation Summary
- OCSL's EV/EBIT ratio is 35.2; this is 225.93% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 181 months, OCSL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCSL.
OCSL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.57%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -472.92%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -5.61%.
The table below shows OCSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.43% of graded US stocks.
- OCSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.091 -- ranking 231st of 444 Trading stocks.
- MGTI, PJT, and ALEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCSL.
The table below shows OCSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCSL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OCSL, see our OCSL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$7.57||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation (OCSL) Company Bio
OakStreet Specialty Lending Corporation, formerly known as Fifth Street Finance, is a specialty finance company that lends to and invests in small and mid-sized companies, primarily in connection with investments by private equity sponsors. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCSL Latest Social Stream
View Full OCSL Social Stream
Latest OCSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OAKTREE SPECIALTY LENDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCSL as an investment opportunity.
Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) Meets Q2 Earnings Estimates
Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 4.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation Announces Second Fiscal Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Declares Distribution of $0.55 Per Share
LOS ANGELES, May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation (NASDAQ: OCSL) (“Oaktree Specialty Lending” or the “Company”), a specialty finance company, today announced its financial results for the fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2023. Financial Highlights for the Quarter Ended March 31, 20231 Total investment income was $96.3 million ($1.32 per share) for the second fiscal quarter of 2023, as compared with $79.2 million ($1.30 per share) for the first fiscal quarter of 20
Are Options Traders Betting on a Big Move in Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) Stock?
Investors need to pay close attention to Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation Schedules Second Fiscal Quarter Earnings Conference Call for May 4, 2023
11:00 a.m. Eastern Time / 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time LOS ANGELES, CA, April 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation (NASDAQ:OCSL) (“Oaktree Specialty Lending” or the “Company”) today announced that it will report its financial results for the second fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2023 before the opening of the Nasdaq Global Select Market on Thursday, May 4, 2023. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results on the same day at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time / 8:00
Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) closed at $18.31 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.55% move from the prior day.
OCSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OCSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp (OCSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp (OCSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp (OCSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...