Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation (OCSL): Price and Financial Metrics
OCSL Stock Summary
- For OCSL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.58% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, OCSL has reported earnings growth of -349.23%, putting it ahead of merely 4.11% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 1.25% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCSL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPTA, SLRC, FDUS, TSLX, and PSEC.
- OCSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp's official web site, go to www.oaktreespecialtylending.com.
OCSL Stock Price Chart More Charts
OCSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.27||52-week high||$5.75|
|Prev. close||$5.25||52-week low||$4.08|
|Day high||$5.27||Avg. volume||371,321|
|50-day MA||$5.21||Dividend yield||7.24%|
|200-day MA||$5.27||Market Cap||742.86M|
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation (OCSL) Company Bio
OakStreet Specialty Lending Corporation, formerly known as Fifth Street Finance, is a specialty finance company that lends to and invests in small and mid-sized companies, primarily in connection with investments by private equity sponsors. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.