Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation (OCSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCSL POWR Grades
- OCSL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OCSL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OCSL ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
OCSL Stock Summary
- OCSL's current price/earnings ratio is 472.49, which is higher than 98.86% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For OCSL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.54% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of OAKTREE SPECIALTY LENDING CORP's share price is greater than that of 95.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OAKTREE SPECIALTY LENDING CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BCSF, PNNT, SCM, EPD, and CGBD.
- OCSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OAKTREE SPECIALTY LENDING CORP's official web site, go to www.oaktreespecialtylending.com.
OCSL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OCSL's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 5.
- Over the past 179 months, OCSL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 314.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCSL.
OCSL Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.57%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -472.92%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -5.61%.
The table below shows OCSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.43% of graded US stocks.
- OCSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.091 -- ranking 231st of 444 Trading stocks.
- MGTI, PJT, and ALEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCSL.
The table below shows OCSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCSL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OCSL, see our OCSL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$7.57||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
OCSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.73||52-week high||$22.83|
|Prev. close||$18.57||52-week low||$17.59|
|Day high||$18.80||Avg. volume||602,469|
|50-day MA||$19.61||Dividend yield||11.84%|
|200-day MA||$20.09||Market Cap||1.44B|
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation (OCSL) Company Bio
OakStreet Specialty Lending Corporation, formerly known as Fifth Street Finance, is a specialty finance company that lends to and invests in small and mid-sized companies, primarily in connection with investments by private equity sponsors. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCSL Latest Social Stream
View Full OCSL Social Stream
Latest OCSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OAKTREE SPECIALTY LENDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCSL as an investment opportunity.
Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know
Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) closed at $18.31 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.55% move from the prior day.
15 Best High-Yield Dividend Stocks To Buy Now
In this article, we will discuss 15 best high-yield dividend stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance, and go directly to read 5 Best High-Yield Dividend Stocks To Buy Now. Just when the stock market set out for recovery after recording its worst year in 2022, […]
Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) Stock Moves -0.27%: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) closed at $18.22, marking a -0.27% move from the previous day.
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation (NASDAQ:OCSL) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation (NASDAQ:OCSL) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript February 7, 2023 Operator: Welcome, and thank you for joining Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation’s First Fiscal Quarter 2023 Conference Call. Today’s conference call is being recorded. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode, but will be prompted for a question-and-answer session following […]
Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) Surpasses Q1 Earnings and Revenue Estimates
Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.91% and 3.93%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OCSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OCSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp (OCSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp (OCSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp (OCSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...