Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation (OCSL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCSL POWR Grades
- OCSL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OCSL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- OCSL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
OCSL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.2, Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.04% of US stocks.
- For OCSL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.33% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, OCSL has reported earnings growth of 2,423.92%, putting it ahead of 99.11% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp are SCM, TSLX, AINV, SLRC, and PNNT.
- OCSL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp's official web site, go to www.oaktreespecialtylending.com.
OCSL Valuation Summary
- OCSL's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.6; this is 11.63% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 160 months, OCSL's price/earnings ratio has gone down 141.5.
- Over the past 160 months, OCSL's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCSL.
OCSL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -839.63%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -40.34%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -86.65%.
The table below shows OCSL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCSL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCSL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.75% of graded US stocks.
- OCSL's asset turnover comes in at 0.091 -- ranking 231st of 456 Trading stocks.
- DX, MGTI, and HHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCSL.
The table below shows OCSL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCSL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCSL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.10||52-week high||$7.40|
|Prev. close||$7.13||52-week low||$4.52|
|Day high||$7.13||Avg. volume||803,833|
|50-day MA||$7.06||Dividend yield||8.17%|
|200-day MA||$6.45||Market Cap||1.28B|
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation (OCSL) Company Bio
OakStreet Specialty Lending Corporation, formerly known as Fifth Street Finance, is a specialty finance company that lends to and invests in small and mid-sized companies, primarily in connection with investments by private equity sponsors. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCSL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCSL Latest Social Stream
View Full OCSL Social Stream
Latest OCSL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCSL as an investment opportunity.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
Oaktree Specialty Lending (OCSL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 35.71% and 29.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OCSL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OCSLWant to see what other sources are saying about Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp (OCSL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp (OCSL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oaktree Specialty Lending Corp (OCSL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch