OncoCyte Corporation (OCX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OCX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 20.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OCX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OCX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
OCX Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that OCX's revenue has grown 535.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.25% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Oncocyte Corp's share price is greater than that of 95.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Oncocyte Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -58.46%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASTC, AVLR, ASXC, AMST, and GAN.
- Visit OCX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oncocyte.com.
OCX Valuation Summary
- OCX's EV/EBIT ratio is -9; this is 130.72% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 69 months, OCX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.3.
- OCX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCX.
OCX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.09% of graded US stocks.
- OCX's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 335th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ITCI, BHVN, and LFVN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCX.
The table below shows OCX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.98||52-week high||$6.25|
|Prev. close||$1.08||52-week low||$0.97|
|Day high||$1.05||Avg. volume||487,798|
|50-day MA||$1.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.39||Market Cap||98.37M|
OncoCyte Corporation (OCX) Company Bio
OncoCyte Corporation focuses on developing diagnostic tests for the detection of breast, bladder, and lung cancers. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Alameda, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCX Latest Social Stream
View Full OCX Social Stream
Latest OCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oncocyte Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCX as an investment opportunity.
The art and science of stock market investing requires a tolerance for losing money on some of the shares you buy. But...
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oncocyte Corporation (Nasdaq: OCX), a precision diagnostics company with the mission to improve patient outcomes by providing personalized insights that inform critical decisions throughout the patient care journey, today announced that management will present at the BTIG MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference. Presentation Details: BTIG MedTech, Digital Health, Life Science & Diagnostic Tools Conference Fireside Chat
BTIG analyst Mark Massaro reiterated a Buy rating on OncoCyte (OCX – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $5.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $1.66, close to its 52-week low of $1.65. According to TipRanks.com, Massaro is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.2% and a 51.0% success rate. Massaro covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as MDxHealth S.A. Sponsored ADR, Ginkgo Bioworks Holdings, and Lucid Diagnostics. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for OncoCyte with a $4.05 average price target, which is a 90.1% upside from current levels.
Needham analyst Michael Matson maintained a Buy rating on OncoCyte (OCX – Research Report) today and set a price target of $5.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $2.19, close to its 52-week low of $1.80. According to TipRanks.com, Matson is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 8.7% and a 53.6% success rate. Matson covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Axonics Modulation Technologies, Cardiovascular Systems, and Zimmer Biomet Holdings. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for OncoCyte with a $4.05 average price target, which is a 105.6% upside from current levels.
Following an after-the-closing bell announcement yesterday of a development and co-marketing agreement with Thermo Fisher Scientific, shares of Oncocyte fell sharply today.
OCX Price Returns