OncoCyte Corporation (OCX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCX POWR Grades
- OCX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.17% of US stocks.
- OCX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 49 days.
- OCX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.93% of US stocks).
OCX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.58%, ONCOCYTE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.32% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of ONCOCYTE CORP's share price is greater than that of 90.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- ONCOCYTE CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -107.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 5.64% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONCOCYTE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BNGO, BLZE, NTRA, NCNO, and AMWL.
- Visit OCX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oncocyte.com.
OCX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OCX's EV/EBIT ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- OCX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 33.3 over the prior 88 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCX.
OCX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -59.63%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -344.88%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -62.46%.
The table below shows OCX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.09% of graded US stocks.
- OCX's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 335th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ITCI, BHVN, and LFVN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCX.
The table below shows OCX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OCX, see our OCX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$8.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
OCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.23||52-week high||$1.68|
|Prev. close||$0.25||52-week low||$0.20|
|Day high||$0.27||Avg. volume||428,155|
|50-day MA||$0.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.64||Market Cap||27.51M|
OncoCyte Corporation (OCX) Company Bio
OncoCyte Corporation focuses on developing diagnostic tests for the detection of breast, bladder, and lung cancers. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Alameda, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCX Latest Social Stream
View Full OCX Social Stream
Latest OCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONCOCYTE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCX as an investment opportunity.
Oncocyte to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results
IRVINE, Calif., March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oncocyte Corporation (Nasdaq: OCX), a precision diagnostics company, announced today that it will release its fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results on Wednesday, March 29, 2023. In conjunction with the release, Oncocyte will host a conference call and webcast that day at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss its financial results and recent highlights. Interested parties may access the live call via telephone b
Oncocyte Appoints Joshua Riggs as President and Chief Executive Officer
IRVINE, Calif., March 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oncocyte Corporation (Nasdaq: OCX), a precision diagnostics company, today announced that Joshua Riggs has been appointed as its Chief Executive Officer effective February 24, 2023. Since being named interim CEO in December, Riggs has successfully led the process of restructuring the Company by refocusing product strategy and reducing costs across the organization. Riggs also serves as President and joins the Company’s Board of Directors. “Since
Oncocyte Completes Razor Genomics Transaction
Company retains 30% stake while eliminating operating expense and future development obligations Represents next step in plan to focus product strategy IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oncocyte Corporation (Nasdaq: OCX), a precision diagnostics company, today announced that it has completed the sale of 70% of its ownership stake in wholly-owned subsidiary Razor Genomics to Dragon Scientific. The deal eliminates an estimated $8M of annual operating expense and $13M of future mile
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Friday
The final day of trading this week is here and we're starting it off with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Oncocyte Announces Initiatives to Focus Corporate Strategy
IRVINE, Calif., Dec. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oncocyte Corporation (Nasdaq: OCX), a precision diagnostics company, today announced a reduction in force involving over 40% of Oncocyte’s workforce to realign its team towards key products that address larger markets. Additionally, Oncocyte has entered into a Stock Purchase Agreement pursuant to which Oncocyte will transfer 70% of its ownership of Razor Genomics, Inc. to buyers who are leaders in the development of early stage lung cancer diagno
OCX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...