OncoCyte Corporation (OCX): Price and Financial Metrics
OCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.14||52-week high||$16.00|
|Prev. close||$3.11||52-week low||$3.01|
|Day high||$3.15||Avg. volume||18,848|
|50-day MA||$3.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.41||Market Cap||25.88M|
OCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ONCOCYTE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ONCOCYTE CORP comes in at -121.99%, a number that bests merely 0.5% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OCX is more volatile than 99.12% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONCOCYTE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ATEX, METX, PWP, CKX, and EXPO.
- Visit OCX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oncocyte.com.
OCX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OCX's price/sales ratio is 470% lower, now standing at -14.8.
- OCX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 33.1 over the prior 94 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCX.
OCX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -59.63%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -344.88%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -62.46%.
The table below shows OCX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.09% of graded US stocks.
- OCX's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 335th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ITCI, BHVN, and LFVN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCX.
The table below shows OCX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OncoCyte Corporation (OCX) Company Bio
OncoCyte Corporation focuses on developing diagnostic tests for the detection of breast, bladder, and lung cancers. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Alameda, California.
OCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCX Latest Social Stream
View Full OCX Social Stream
Latest OCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONCOCYTE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCX as an investment opportunity.
Oncocyte Corporation (NASDAQ:OCX), a precision diagnostics company, today announced the presentation of significant new clinical data at the European Society of Organ Transplant (ESOT) conference.
Oncocyte Corporation (NASDAQ:OCX), a precision diagnostics company, today announced that it will participate in the upcoming H.C.
Oncocyte Corporation (NASDAQ:OCX), a precision diagnostics company, today announced that Palmetto GBA, the Medicare Administrative Contractor for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), has issued a positive coverage decision for the Company's VitaGraft Kidney™ diagnostic test, confirming that the test has met the criteria for coverage under MolDX: Molecular Testing for Solid Organ Allograft Rejection (L38568).
Oncocyte Corporation (NASDAQ:OCX), a precision diagnostics company, today reported financial results for the second quarter of 2023, ended June 30, 2023.
Oncocyte Corporation (NASDAQ:OCX), a precision diagnostics company, today announced that it has received written notice from the Listing Qualifications Staff of the Nasdaq Stock Market ("Nasdaq") stating that the Company has regained compliance with the Nasdaq minimum bid price continued listing requirement and the matter is now closed.
OCX Price Returns