OncoCyte Corporation (OCX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCX POWR Grades
- OCX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 69.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OCX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- OCX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
OCX Stock Summary
- Oncocyte Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 9.5% of US listed stocks.
- OCX's price/sales ratio is 73.93; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.1% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OCX's revenue has grown 2,549.06% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.58% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oncocyte Corp are ETON, ITCI, BHVN, SGBX, and MICT.
- OCX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oncocyte Corp's official web site, go to www.oncocyte.com.
OCX Valuation Summary
- OCX's EV/EBIT ratio is -9; this is 130.72% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 69 months, OCX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.3.
- OCX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCX.
OCX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.17% of graded US stocks.
- OCX's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 337th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ITCI, OPK, and BHVN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCX.
The table below shows OCX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.23||52-week high||$6.57|
|Prev. close||$3.40||52-week low||$1.41|
|Day high||$3.52||Avg. volume||818,219|
|50-day MA||$3.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.68||Market Cap||295.81M|
OncoCyte Corporation (OCX) Company Bio
OncoCyte Corporation focuses on developing diagnostic tests for the detection of breast, bladder, and lung cancers. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Alameda, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCX Latest Social Stream
View Full OCX Social Stream
Latest OCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oncocyte Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCX as an investment opportunity.
From what we can see, insiders were net buyers in OncoCyte Corporation's ( NASDAQ:OCX ) during the past 12 months. That...
IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oncocyte Corporation (NASDAQ: OCX ), a precision diagnostics and monitoring company with the mission to improve patient outcomes by providing clear insights that inform critical decisions in the diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring of cancer, today announced the appointment of Gisela A. Paulsen, MPharm, to the role of Chief Operating Officer (COO). Paulsen brings with her over two decades of experience as a cross-functional leader, with an extensive scientific and operational background leading large-scale global change management and driving commercial and drug development innovation at global pharmaceutical and diagnostics companies. "We believe that Gisela''s years of driving focused, strategic growth will be instrumental in strengthe...
Oncocyte Publishes Study Demonstrating Predictive Potential for DetermaIO® Test in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Data show that DetermaIO demonstrates superior accuracy compared to standard of care PD-L1 IHC for predicting a patients response to immunotherapy Data show that DetermaIO demonstrates superior accuracy compared to standard of care PD-L1 IHC for predicting a patients response to immunotherapy
Oncocyte Announces Oral Presentation of New Data on Its DetermaIO Immunotherapy Response Test at the European Society for Medical Oncology Annual Meeting
Randomized clinical trial data from NeoTRIPaPDL1 study establishes DetermaIO as a predictive biomarker of immunotherapy response
Oncocyte Announces Oral Presentation of New Data on Its DetermaIO™ Immunotherapy Response Test at the European Society for Medical Oncology Annual Meeting
Randomized clinical trial data from NeoTRIPaPDL1 study establishes DetermaIO as a predictive biomarker of immunotherapy response Trial Investigators found DetermaIO outperformed 80 other immune related signatures in TNBC IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oncocyte Corporation (Nasdaq: OCX), a precision diagnostics and monitoring company with the mission to improve patient outcomes by providing clear insights that inform critical decisions in the diagnosis, treatment, and monitori
OCX Price Returns