OncoCyte Corporation (OCX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OCX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.71% of US stocks.
- OCX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- OCX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.2% of US stocks).
OCX Stock Summary
- OCX's price/sales ratio is 203.6; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.77% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OCX's revenue has grown 14,431.25% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.86% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OCX is more volatile than 91.02% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OncoCyte Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be RVNC, AUPH, SAGE, RGLS, and TRVN.
- Visit OCX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oncocyte.com.
OCX Valuation Summary
- OCX's price/earnings ratio is -18.6; this is 154.71% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 68 months, OCX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- OCX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 68 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCX.
OCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.14||52-week high||$6.57|
|Prev. close||$5.34||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$5.38||Avg. volume||902,441|
|50-day MA||$5.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.08||Market Cap||470.10M|
OncoCyte Corporation (OCX) Company Bio
OncoCyte Corporation focuses on developing diagnostic tests for the detection of breast, bladder, and lung cancers. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Alameda, California.
OCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCX Latest Social Stream
View Full OCX Social Stream
Latest OCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OncoCyte Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCX as an investment opportunity.
IRVINE, Calif., July 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oncocyte Corporation (Nasdaq: OCX), a precision diagnostics and monitoring company with the mission to improve patient outcomes by providing clear insights that inform critical decisions in the diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring of cancer, today announced that it will release its financial and operating results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021, on Tuesday, August 10, 2021, after the close of the U.S. financial markets. The Company wil
After the end of the second quarter, let's take a look at where things stand in the InvestorPlace Best Stocks for 2021 contest.
OncoCyte Corporation found using ticker (OCX) now have 6 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 11 and 7 with a mean TP of 8.83. Now with the previous closing price of 5.6 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 57.7%. The day 50 moving average is 5.19 while the 200 day moving average is 4.7. The market cap for the company is $497m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="OCX" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] OncoCyte Corporation, a molecular diagnostics company, researches, develops, and commercializes proprietary laboratory-developed tests for the detection of cancer in the United States and internationally. The company offe...
Every investor in OncoCyte Corporation ( NASDAQ:OCX ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
IRVINE, Calif., June 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oncocyte Corporation (NASDAQ: OCX ), a precision diagnostics and monitoring company with the mission to improve patient outcomes by providing clear insights that inform critical decisions in the diagnosis, treatment, and monitoring of cancer, announced today that it is proud to present the #ShesMySurgeon campaign in honor of outstanding women thoracic surgeons. #ShesMySurgeon was designed to highlight women in the thoracic surgery field and their accomplishments as an ongoing social media campaign, showcasing the progress these women have made in a competitive field and ensuring more work is done to achieve equal representation for women in thoracic surgery. "While the number of women residents and fellows in thoracic surgery has increas...
OCX Price Returns