OncoCyte Corporation (OCX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCX POWR Grades
- OCX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 39.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OCX is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- OCX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
OCX Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 49.48, Oncocyte Corp has a higher such ratio than 95.3% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that OCX's revenue has grown 550% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.48% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OCX comes in at -37.13% -- higher than that of just 8.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DVAX, DM, CYRX, IPWR, and MYOV.
- OCX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oncocyte Corp's official web site, go to www.oncocyte.com.
OCX Valuation Summary
- OCX's EV/EBIT ratio is -9; this is 130.72% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 69 months, OCX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.3.
- OCX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCX.
OCX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.09% of graded US stocks.
- OCX's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 335th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ITCI, BHVN, and LFVN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCX.
The table below shows OCX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.41||52-week high||$6.57|
|Prev. close||$2.49||52-week low||$1.73|
|Day high||$2.45||Avg. volume||780,351|
|50-day MA||$3.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.49||Market Cap||222.28M|
OncoCyte Corporation (OCX) Company Bio
OncoCyte Corporation focuses on developing diagnostic tests for the detection of breast, bladder, and lung cancers. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Alameda, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCX Latest Social Stream
View Full OCX Social Stream
Latest OCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oncocyte Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCX as an investment opportunity.
OncoCyte (NYSEAMERICAN:OCX) had its target price trimmed by Needham & Company LLC from $8.00 to $7.00 in a research note published on Wednesday morning, Benzinga reports. The firm currently has a buy rating on the biotechnology companys stock. Separately, Zacks Investment Research raised OncoCyte from a sell rating to a hold rating in a research 
OncoCyte (NYSEAMERICAN:OCX) announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday. The biotechnology company reported ($0.15) EPS for the quarter, missing the Zacks consensus estimate of ($0.12) by ($0.03), MarketWatch Earnings reports. OncoCyte had a negative return on equity of 36.24% and a negative net margin of 652.99%. Shares of OncoCyte stock traded down $0.18 during trading 
Clinical launch of DetermaIO as first and only immunotherapy response prediction clinical test that comprehensively assesses the tumor microenvironment and consistently outperforms PD-L1 IHC and other biomarkers DetermaIO data in Triple Negative Breast Cancer published in a peer reviewed journal and confirmed in a randomized clinical trial study presented at ESMO; Evidence in fourth tumor type suggests pan-cancer utility DetermaRx test volume grows 65% year over year US transplant IP issued supp
OncoCyte Corporation with ticker code (OCX) have now 5 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 11 and 7 calculating the average target price we see 9. Now with the previous closing price of 3.59 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 150.7%. The 50 day MA is 3.52 while the 200 day moving average is 4.46. The market capitalisation for the company is $317m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="OCX" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] OncoCyte Corporation, a molecular diagnostics company, researches, develops, and commercializes proprietary laboratory-developed tests for the detection of cancer in the United States and...
DetermaIO is the first and only immunotherapy clinical test that comprehensively assesses the tumor microenvironment
OCX Price Returns