OncoCyte Corporation (OCX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCX POWR Grades
- OCX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.17% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OCX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 175 days.
- OCX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
OCX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.58%, ONCOCYTE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.52% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ONCOCYTE CORP comes in at 74.47%, a number that bests 88.44% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- ONCOCYTE CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -64.55%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 8.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASTC, BNGO, NTRA, BLZE, and LNSR.
- Visit OCX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oncocyte.com.
OCX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OCX's price/sales ratio is 114.43% higher, now standing at 10.4.
- Over the past 83 months, OCX's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCX.
OCX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 61.74%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -59.63%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 245.25%.
The table below shows OCX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCX has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.09% of graded US stocks.
- OCX's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 335th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ITCI, BHVN, and LFVN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCX.
The table below shows OCX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.47||52-week high||$2.68|
|Prev. close||$0.48||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$0.48||Avg. volume||446,421|
|50-day MA||$0.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.00||Market Cap||55.70M|
OncoCyte Corporation (OCX) Company Bio
OncoCyte Corporation focuses on developing diagnostic tests for the detection of breast, bladder, and lung cancers. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Alameda, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCX Latest Social Stream
View Full OCX Social Stream
Latest OCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONCOCYTE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCX as an investment opportunity.
OncoCyte is racing against time to ramp up revenue generation before cash runs out. Read why we upgrade OCX stock from Sell to Hold.
In Monday’s session, OncoCyte Corporation (NASDAQ:OCX) marked $0.41 per share, down from $0.47 in the previous session. While OncoCyte Corporation has underperformed by -12.77%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, OCX fell by -86.86%, with highs and lows ranging from $3.56 to $0.45, whereas […]
OncoCyte Corporation (NASDAQ: OCX) Has Decreased By -86.18 Percent This Year. Is It A Better Buy Than Others?
OncoCyte Corporation (NASDAQ:OCX)’s traded shares stood at 1.64 million during the last session, with the company’s beta value hitting 1.64. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $0.47, to imply a decrease of -21.72% or -$0.13 in intraday trading. The OCX share’s 52-week high remains $3.56, putting it -657.45% down since that peak … OncoCyte Corporation (NASDAQ: OCX) Has Decreased By -86.18 Percent This Year. Is It A Better Buy Than Others? Read More »
In a report released today, Michael Matson from Needham maintained a Buy rating on OncoCyte (OCX - Research Report), with a price target of $1.40. The company's shares closed yesterday at $0.60.According to TipRanks, Matson is an analyst with an average return of -0.5% and a 45.22% success rate. Matson covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Medtronic, SurModics, and NeoGenomics.OncoCyte has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $1.45.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>Based on OncoCyte's latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $2.
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oncocyte Corporation (Nasdaq: OCX), a precision diagnostics company with the mission to improve patient outcomes by providing personalized insights that inform critical decisions throughout the patient care journey, today reports financial results for the third quarter 2022, ended September 30, 2022.
OCX Price Returns