Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (ODFL): Price and Financial Metrics
ODFL Stock Summary
- Old Dominion Freight Line Inc's market capitalization of $16,449,232,972 is ahead of 88.83% of US-listed equities.
- For ODFL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 9.24% of US equities we're observing.
- ODFL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 16.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ODFL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AJG, ULTA, CINF, CFG, and GWW.
- ODFL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Old Dominion Freight Line Inc's official web site, go to www.odfl.com.
ODFL Stock Price Chart More Charts
ODFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$221.91||52-week high||$223.75|
|Prev. close||$222.98||52-week low||$130.87|
|Day high||$223.63||Avg. volume||479,826|
|50-day MA||$197.87||Dividend yield||0.31%|
|200-day MA||$171.94||Market Cap||17.71B|
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (ODFL) Company Bio
Old Dominion Freight Line offers a broad range of value-added services including international freight forwarding, container drayage, truckload brokerage, supply chain consulting and warehousing. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Thomasville, North Carolina.
ODFL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Old Dominion Freight Line Inc. To summarize, we found that Old Dominion Freight Line Inc ranked in the 67st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ODFL, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 2,014.49; that's higher than 99.22% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 3.9% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ODFL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 67.51% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|