Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (ODFL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ODFL POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ODFL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ODFL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- ODFL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
ODFL Stock Summary
- Old Dominion Freight Line Inc's market capitalization of $30,630,906,085 is ahead of 91.76% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Old Dominion Freight Line Inc is higher than it is for about only 7.67% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 122.08%, Old Dominion Freight Line Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.17% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Old Dominion Freight Line Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FAST, MGA, WLTW, AJG, and CTVA.
- ODFL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Old Dominion Freight Line Inc's official web site, go to www.odfl.com.
ODFL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ODFL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$256.38||52-week high||$276.09|
|Prev. close||$264.14||52-week low||$144.41|
|Day high||$263.37||Avg. volume||683,559|
|50-day MA||$243.83||Dividend yield||0.3%|
|200-day MA||$209.91||Market Cap||29.73B|
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (ODFL) Company Bio
Old Dominion Freight Line offers a broad range of value-added services including international freight forwarding, container drayage, truckload brokerage, supply chain consulting and warehousing. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Thomasville, North Carolina.
ODFL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ODFL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Old Dominion Freight Line Inc ranked in the 57th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Old Dominion Freight Line Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 311.43; that's higher than 98.11% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 4.44% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ODFL's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.28% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ODFL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ODFL Latest Social Stream
View Full ODFL Social Stream
Latest ODFL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Old Dominion Freight Line Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ODFL as an investment opportunity.
There are a few things we know about Warren Buffett. First, he loves buying companies that pay him dividends. Second, he has favored what most would consider boring businesses. Berkshire Hathaway's (NYSE: BRK.
Many prominent investors, including Warren Buffett, David Tepper and Stan Druckenmiller, have been cautious regarding the current bull market and missed out as the stock market reached another high in recent weeks. On the other hand, technology hedge funds weren’t timid and registered double digit market beating gains. Financials, energy and industrial stocks initially suffered […]
Old Dominion (ODFL) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): Q1 GAAP EPS of $1.70 beats by $0.12.Revenue of $1.13B (+14.4% Y/Y) beats by $30M.Press Release...
Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. (ODFL) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Greg Gantt - President & Chief Executive Officer Adam Satterfield - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Jack Atkins - Stevens Amit Mehrotra - Deutsche Bank Allison Landry - Credit Suisse...
ODFL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ODFLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Old Dominion Freight Line Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Old Dominion Freight Line Inc (ODFL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Old Dominion Freight Line Inc (ODFL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Old Dominion Freight Line Inc (ODFL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch