Orbital Energy Group, Inc. (OEG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OEG POWR Grades
- OEG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.1% of US stocks.
- OEG's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 29 weeks.
- OEG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
OEG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 373.45%, Orbital Energy Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.71% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OEG has reported earnings growth of 278.94%, putting it ahead of 93.12% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Orbital Energy Group Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Orbital Energy Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JG, BOXL, NEX, NAOV, and WRLD.
- OEG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Orbital Energy Group Inc's official web site, go to www.orbitalenergygroup.com.
OEG Valuation Summary
- OEG's price/sales ratio is 6.4; this is 128.57% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- OEG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OEG.
OEG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OEG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.53||52-week high||$11.20|
|Prev. close||$4.67||52-week low||$0.45|
|Day high||$4.75||Avg. volume||7,340,596|
|50-day MA||$4.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.49||Market Cap||236.56M|
Orbital Energy Group, Inc. (OEG) Company Bio
Orbital Energy Group, Inc. is a publicly traded company. The Company specializes in the acquisition and development of innovative companies to create a diversified energy infrastructure services platform. Orbital Energy Group serves customers in the United State and United Kingdom.
OEG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OEG Latest Social Stream
View Full OEG Social Stream
Latest OEG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orbital Energy Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OEG as an investment opportunity.
Orbital Energy Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OEG) ("OEG") today announced that it is set to join the Russell Microcap® Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the U.S. market opens on June 28, 2021, according to a preliminary list of additions published by the FTSE Russell on June 4, 2021.
US ROUND-UP: Hecate Energy plans New York States largest PV plant, Orbital Energy wins EPC contract for Arkansas project
A round-up of the latest news from the US solar market, including developments from Hecate Energy, BayWa r.e. and Orbital Solar Services.
Orbital Energy Group''s Subsidiary, Orbital Solar Services, Awarded $64.0 Million, 137-Megawatt Project from Fortune 100 Energy Company
HOUSTON , June 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Orbital Energy Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OEG ) ("Orbital"), today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Orbital Solar Services ("OSS"), a leader in utility-scale solar power generation facilities, has been awarded an Engineering, Procurement, and Construction ("EPC") contract ("the Contract") to construct a 137-megawatt solar farm in Arkansas by a North American, Fortune 100 Energy Company. The project has an expected total value of over $64.0 million . The Contract calls for OSS to design, engineer, and produce a utility-scale solar array to be delivered in early 2022. Under the Contract terms, OSS will provide full utility-scale EPC services, including substation construction. In the selection process, OSS was evaluated for its technical, innova...
No summary available.
The company just signed a big contract.
OEG Price Returns