Orbital Energy Group, Inc. (OEG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OEG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OEG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OEG is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 46 weeks.
- OEG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
OEG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 204.35%, Orbital Energy Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.66% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OEG's revenue has grown 101.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.61% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Orbital Energy Group Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.19% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Orbital Energy Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be USLM, BLNK, RMAX, UGRO, and PAYS.
- Visit OEG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orbitalenergygroup.com.
OEG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, OEG's price/earnings ratio is 126.67% lower, now standing at -6.
- OEG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.6 over the prior 243 months.
- OEG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OEG.
OEG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -55.49%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 54.09%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 24.55%.
The table below shows OEG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OEG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OEG has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.49% of graded US stocks.
- OEG's asset turnover comes in at 0.552 -- ranking 94th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- KAMN, UVV, and DIT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OEG.
The table below shows OEG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OEG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OEG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.14||52-week high||$11.20|
|Prev. close||$3.28||52-week low||$0.55|
|Day high||$3.32||Avg. volume||5,514,266|
|50-day MA||$3.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.46||Market Cap||204.93M|
Orbital Energy Group, Inc. (OEG) Company Bio
Orbital Energy Group, Inc. is a publicly traded company. The Company specializes in the acquisition and development of innovative companies to create a diversified energy infrastructure services platform. Orbital Energy Group serves customers in the United State and United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
OEG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OEG Latest Social Stream
View Full OEG Social Stream
Latest OEG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orbital Energy Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OEG as an investment opportunity.
Orbital Energy Group Subsidiary, Gibson Technical Services, Awarded Additional Telecom Project By Charter Communications In Virginia
Orbital Energy Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OEG) ("OEG") today announced that its subsidiary, Gibson Technical Services ("GTS"), has been awarded a new project (the "Project") from Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHTR) ("Charter") to construct 1,910 miles of rural broadband network in Virginia.
HOUSTON, Sept. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Orbital Energy Group, Inc. ("OEG") (NASDAQ: OEG) today announced that in the aftermath of Hurricane Ida, its subsidiaries, Gibson Technical Services, Orbital Power Inc., and Eclipse Foundations are providing resources to assist electric power and…
One thing we could say about the analysts on Orbital Energy Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OEG ) - they aren't optimistic, having...
An analyst expects Orbital Energy Group shares to double.
Shares of construction engineering firm Orbital Energy Group (OEG) lost 3.5% on Monday after the company’s second-quarter 2021 financial results fell short of expectations. The shares slid another 1% in extended trade to finally close at $3.01. Headquartered in Texas, Orbital is engaged in the development, acquisition and commercialization of electro-mechanical technologies and products. The company reported a loss of $0.16 per share, narrower than the year-ago loss of $0.31 per share but wider than the Street’s estimate of $0.12 per share. (See Orbital stock chart on TipRanks) Total revenue rose 110% year-over-year to $16.3 million, missing analysts’ expectations of $22.03 million. Total backlog amounted to $294.
OEG Price Returns