Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (OESX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OESX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OESX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.64% of US stocks.
- OESX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 66 days.
- OESX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.84% of US stocks).
OESX Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 11,869.05%, ORION ENERGY SYSTEMS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.69% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OESX has reported earnings growth of -143.61%, putting it ahead of just 10.84% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ORION ENERGY SYSTEMS INC comes in at -41.7%, a number that bests merely 4.69% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OESX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LSF, DGLY, CYAN, CCF, and SWBI.
- Visit OESX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orionlighting.com.
OESX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, OESX's price/sales ratio is 71.43% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- OESX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 345.6 over the prior 184 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OESX.
OESX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 6.46%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -51.12%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -67.66%.
The table below shows OESX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OESX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OESX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.46% of graded US stocks.
- OESX's asset turnover comes in at 1.722 -- ranking 1st of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- LYTS, POWL, and ENR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OESX.
The table below shows OESX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OESX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OESX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.66||52-week high||$3.42|
|Prev. close||$1.66||52-week low||$1.41|
|Day high||$1.67||Avg. volume||42,235|
|50-day MA||$1.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.97||Market Cap||53.10M|
Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (OESX) Company Bio
Orion Energy Systems Inc designs, manufactures, and implements energy management systems. The Company's management system is comprised of high intensity fluorescent lighting system, InteLite intelligent lighting controls, and Apollo Light Pipe. Orion Energy Systems offers energy savings and efficiency gains to commercial and industrial customers.
Most Popular Stories View All
OESX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OESX Latest Social Stream
View Full OESX Social Stream
Latest OESX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORION ENERGY SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OESX as an investment opportunity.
Orion (OESX) announces preliminary fiscal Q3 results and revises fiscal 2023 view.
Orion Energy Systems Previews Preliminary FY 2023 Q3 Results, Updates FY 2023 Revenue Outlook and Provides Initial FY 2024 Revenue Growth Rate Expectation
MANITOWOC, Wis., Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: OESX) (Orion Lighting), a provider of energy-efficient LED lighting and controls, maintenance services and electric vehicle (EV) charging station solutions, today announced preliminary results for its fiscal third quarter ended December 31, 2022 and updated its revenue outlook for the full fiscal year 2023 ending on March 31, 2023. Orion plans to report final Q3’23 results on Thursday, February 9th and to host
Figure 1 Ken Poole, Executive Vice President of Sales at Orion Energy Systems MANITOWOC, Wis., Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: OESX) (Orion Lighting), a provider of energy-efficient LED lighting and controls, maintenance services, and electric vehicle (EV) charging station solutions today announced the addition of Ken Poole, a proven leader in sales strategy, project-based sales leadership and management, as Executive Vice President of Sales. Mr. Poole will
MANITOWOC, Wis., Jan. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: OESX) (Orion Lighting), a provider of energy-efficient LED lighting and controls, maintenance services and electric vehicle (EV) charging station solutions announced today that it has increased the size of the board to six members and appointed Charles McDulin to its board of directors effective immediately. Mr. McDulin is an investment analyst at Philotimo Fund, LP, a hedge fund focused on small-cap value and
Orion Energy Systems Secures $9.6M in Turnkey, Energy-Efficient LED Lighting Retrofit Projects for Five U.S. Department of Defense Facilities in Europe
MANITOWOC, Wis., Dec. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Orion Energy Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: OESX) (Orion Lighting), a provider of energy-efficient LED lighting and controls, maintenance services, and electric vehicle (EV) charging station solutions, announced today it has secured a $9.6M contract for the turnkey LED lighting retrofits of five Department of Defense (DoD) bases in Europe. Orion’s turnkey retrofit solution includes site audits, engineering, project management, installation, system commi
OESX Price Returns
Continue Researching OESXWant to see what other sources are saying about Orion Energy Systems Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Orion Energy Systems Inc (OESX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orion Energy Systems Inc (OESX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orion Energy Systems Inc (OESX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch