Orthofix Medical Inc. (OFIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFIX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OFIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.85% of US stocks.
- OFIX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OFIX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 34.29% of US stocks).
OFIX Stock Summary
- ORTHOFIX MEDICAL INC's stock had its IPO on April 24, 1992, making it an older stock than 82.36% of US equities in our set.
- For OFIX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 11.42% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, OFIX has reported earnings growth of -636.72%, putting it ahead of only 2.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ORTHOFIX MEDICAL INC are MYO, BSQR, PWFL, ITI, and AWH.
- OFIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ORTHOFIX MEDICAL INC's official web site, go to www.orthofix.com.
OFIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OFIX's price/sales ratio is 65% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, OFIX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 27.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFIX.
OFIX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -35.74%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -902.25%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1.85%.
The table below shows OFIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OFIX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.59% of graded US stocks.
- OFIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.885 -- ranking 26th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- LMAT, SRTS, and GMED are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OFIX.
The table below shows OFIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OFIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.87||52-week high||$36.13|
|Prev. close||$17.99||52-week low||$13.76|
|Day high||$20.02||Avg. volume||141,780|
|50-day MA||$16.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.72||Market Cap||397.56M|
Orthofix Medical Inc. (OFIX) Company Bio
Orthofix International provides reconstructive and regenerative orthopedic and spine solutions to physicians. It operates through four segments: BioStim, Biologics, Extremity Fixation, and Spine Fixation. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Willemstad, Curaçao.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFIX Latest Social Stream
View Full OFIX Social Stream
Latest OFIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORTHOFIX MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFIX as an investment opportunity.
LEWISVILLE, Texas & CARLSBAD, Calif., November 18, 2022--John Bostjancic selected to serve as CFO for new combined company, effective upon the completion of Orthofix and SeaSpine's pending merger.
LEWISVILLE, Texas, November 10, 2022--Orthofix Medical Inc. (NASDAQ:OFIX), a global medical device company with a spine and orthopedics focus, today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer Jon Serbousek and Chief Financial Officer Doug Rice will participate in a fireside chat during the upcoming Stifel 2022 Healthcare investor conference on Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. ET. The conference will be held live at the Lotte New York Palace in NYC and one-on-one meetings will
Orthofix Medical ( NASDAQ:OFIX ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$114.0m (up 1.4% from 3Q...
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Orthofix Medical Inc. ( NASDAQ:OFIX ) by projecting its...
Companies in the Healthcare sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Orthofix (OFIX – Research Report) and Immunovant (IMVT – Research Report). Orthofix (OFIX) JMP Securities analyst David Turkaly reiterated a Hold rating on Orthofix today. The company's shares closed last Friday at $15.00, close to its 52-week low of $13.76. According to TipRanks.
OFIX Price Returns