Orthofix Medical Inc. (OFIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFIX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OFIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OFIX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- OFIX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.14% of US stocks).
OFIX Stock Summary
- OFIX's went public 29.14 years ago, making it older than 80.04% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Orthofix Medical Inc is higher than it is for about just 10.46% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.52 for Orthofix Medical Inc; that's greater than it is for just 24.64% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Orthofix Medical Inc are SHSP, RES, ADOM, SNOA, and IZEA.
- Visit OFIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orthofix.com.
OFIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.35||52-week high||$48.50|
|Prev. close||$42.22||52-week low||$28.03|
|Day high||$42.49||Avg. volume||87,954|
|50-day MA||$42.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.48||Market Cap||828.32M|
Orthofix Medical Inc. (OFIX) Company Bio
Orthofix International provides reconstructive and regenerative orthopedic and spine solutions to physicians. It operates through four segments: BioStim, Biologics, Extremity Fixation, and Spine Fixation. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Willemstad, Curaçao.
OFIX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Orthofix Medical Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Orthofix Medical Inc ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 10.33%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Orthofix Medical Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 12.49% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Orthofix Medical Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.85. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.81% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Orthofix Medical Inc experienced a tax rate of about 229% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than 98.7% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OFIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFIX Latest Social Stream
View Full OFIX Social Stream
Latest OFIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orthofix Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFIX as an investment opportunity.
Orthofix's (OFIX) latest innovation is expected to drive organic growth in its Global Orthopedics business.
Olympic Gold Medalist and Orthofix spine patient Laura Wilkinson continues her quest to become a four-time Olympian.
The FDA has given 510(k) clearance for Conformis Inc's (NASDAQ: CFMS) Identity Imprint Knee Replacement System, available in both cruciate-retaining (CR) and posterior stabilized (PS) versions. Identity Imprint utilizes a proprietary 3-dimensional "best-fit" algorithm to select the implant that most closely meets the geometric and anatomic requirements of the patient based on the patient's computed tomography scans. Price Action: CFMS shares are trading 6.95% higher at $0.90 during the market trading session on the last check Monday. Medtronic plc (NYSE: MDT) has announced the U.S. commercial launch of the SonarMed airway monitoring system, a pediatric monitor to check endotracheal tube (ETT) obstruction and verify position in real-time. SonarMed, which Medtronic acquired in December 20...
The OrthoNext™ digital platform enables selection of device size and the optimal positioning for the patient’s body prior to the surgical procedure.
Strong sales of Orthofix's (OFIX) M6-C artificial disc and FITBONE lengthening nail drive its Q1 top line.
OFIX Price Returns