Orthofix Medical Inc. (OFIX): Price and Financial Metrics
OFIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.69||52-week high||$27.91|
|Prev. close||$18.67||52-week low||$13.76|
|Day high||$18.77||Avg. volume||339,015|
|50-day MA||$18.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.96||Market Cap||683.01M|
OFIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFIX POWR Grades
- OFIX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.5% of US stocks.
- OFIX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 97 days.
- OFIX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 30.48% of US stocks).
OFIX Stock Summary
- OFIX's went public 31.1 years ago, making it older than 82.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 218.25%, ORTHOFIX MEDICAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.61% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OFIX has reported earnings growth of 609.74%, putting it ahead of 97.4% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORTHOFIX MEDICAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MYGN, DUOT, ITI, AMPG, and XGN.
- Visit OFIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orthofix.com.
OFIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OFIX's price/earnings ratio is 138.59% lower, now standing at -9.3.
- Over the past 243 months, OFIX's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFIX.
OFIX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -50.31%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -8.65%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -490.46%.
The table below shows OFIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OFIX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 90.59% of graded US stocks.
- OFIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.885 -- ranking 26th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- LMAT, SRTS, and GMED are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OFIX.
The table below shows OFIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OFIX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OFIX, see our OFIX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$54.38||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
Orthofix Medical Inc. (OFIX) Company Bio
Orthofix International provides reconstructive and regenerative orthopedic and spine solutions to physicians. It operates through four segments: BioStim, Biologics, Extremity Fixation, and Spine Fixation. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Willemstad, Curaçao.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFIX Latest Social Stream
View Full OFIX Social Stream
Latest OFIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORTHOFIX MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFIX as an investment opportunity.
Orthofix Medical Inc. (OFIX) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Orthofix Medical Inc. (OFIX)
Q1 2023 Results Conference Call
May 09, 2023 04:30 PM ET
Alexa Huerta - Senior Director, Investor Relations
Keith Valentine - President and Chief Executive Officer
John Bostjancic - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Mathew Blackman - Stifel
Thank you for standing by. My name is Brendan, and I'll be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Orthofix Medical Inc. Quarter One Earnings Call. All lines have been placed on mute to prevent any background noise. After the speaker's remarks, there will be a question-and-answer s...
Orthofix (OFIX) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Orthofix (OFIX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 50% and 3.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Orthofix Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
LEWISVILLE, Texas, May 09, 2023--Orthofix Medical Inc. (NASDAQ:OFIX) today reported its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023. Net sales were $175.2 million, earnings per share ("EPS") was $(1.71), and adjusted EPS was $(0.10).
MedTech Breakthrough Recognizes STIM onTrack for Bone Growth Therapy as Best Patient Engagement Mobile App
LEWISVILLE, Texas, May 04, 2023--STIM onTrack™ mobile app for patients to use with bone growth therapy devices awarded "Best Patient Engagement Mobile App" by MedTech Breakthrough
Orthofix Medical Schedules First Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call for May 9, 2023
LEWISVILLE, Texas, April 26, 2023--Orthofix Medical Inc. (NASDAQ:OFIX), a leading global spine and orthopedics company, today announced that it will release its first quarter 2023 financial results on Tuesday, May 9, 2023 after market close. The company will host a conference call and webcast to review results at 4:30 p.m. ET the same day.
OFIX Price Returns
Continue Researching OFIXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Orthofix Medical Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Orthofix Medical Inc (OFIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orthofix Medical Inc (OFIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orthofix Medical Inc (OFIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...