Oragenics Inc. (OGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OGEN Stock Summary
- OGEN has a higher market value than merely 3.92% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $12,547,581.
- OGEN's price/sales ratio is 57.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.62% of US stocks.
- The volatility of ORAGENICS INC's share price is greater than that of 99.98% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ORAGENICS INC are PRQR, GERN, INO, DARE, and MEIP.
- OGEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ORAGENICS INC's official web site, go to www.oragenics.com.
OGEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OGEN's price/earnings ratio is 104.41% lower, now standing at -1.
- OGEN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 230 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OGEN.
OGEN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -87.6%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -63.25%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -44.88%.
The table below shows OGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OGEN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.08% of graded US stocks.
- OGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PPBT, TEVA, and PTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OGEN.
The table below shows OGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.20||52-week high||$27.00|
|Prev. close||$6.41||52-week low||$6.04|
|Day high||$6.42||Avg. volume||34,771|
|50-day MA||$9.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.80||Market Cap||12.15M|
Oragenics Inc. (OGEN) Company Bio
Oragenics, Inc. is a biotechnology research and development company seeking to commercialize technologies based on different strains of bacterias. The Company's technologies include a replacement therapy for tooth cavity protection and a new broad-spectrum antibiotic.
Most Popular Stories View All
OGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full OGEN Social Stream
Latest OGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORAGENICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGEN as an investment opportunity.
TAMPA, Fla., December 23, 2022--Oragenics, Inc. (NYSE American: OGEN) ("Oragenics" or the "Company"), a biotech company dedicated to fighting infectious diseases including COVID-19, today announced that its Board of Directors (the "Board") on December 22, 2022 approved a 1-for-60 reverse stock split of the Company’s issued and outstanding shares of common stock, par value $0.001 per share, accompanied by a corresponding decrease in the Company’s authorized shares of common stock (the "Reverse St
TAMPA, Fla., December 22, 2022--Oragenics, Inc. (NYSE American: OGEN) ("Oragenics" or the "Company"), a biotechnology company dedicated to fighting infectious diseases including COVID-19, today announced results indicating no toxicity signals or adverse events from its Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) toxicology study in rabbits evaluating the safety and immunogenicity of its NT-CoV2-1 intranasal vaccine candidate. Oragenics believes the findings of the final toxicology report, including a full h
TAMPA, Fla., December 20, 2022--Oragenics, Inc. (NYSE American: OGEN) ("Oragenics" or the "Company"), a biotech company dedicated to fighting infectious diseases including COVID-19, today announced that it received a Notice (the "Notice") on December 19, 2022 from the NYSE American LLC (the "NYSE American") stating that the Company is not in compliance with the continued listing standards as set forth in Section 1003(f)(v) of the NYSE American Company Guide ("Company Guide").
TAMPA, Fla., December 19, 2022--Oragenics, Inc. (NYSE American: OGEN) ("Oragenics" or the "Company"), a biotech company dedicated to fighting infectious diseases including COVID-19, today announced that on December 16, 2022 the Board of Directors appointed Charles Pope as its Chairman of the Board of Directors succeeding Dr. Frederick W. Telling, who has served as a director since June 2010 and as Chairman since February 2011. Dr. Telling will remain on the Board as an independent director and a
TAMPA, Fla., October 24, 2022--Oragenics, Inc. (NYSE American: OGEN) ("Oragenics" or the "Company"), a biotech company dedicated to fighting infectious diseases including COVID-19, announces its participation in the 2022 BioFlorida Annual Conference, being held November 2-4 in Miami.
OGEN Price Returns