Oragenics Inc. (OGEN): Price and Financial Metrics
OGEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.99||52-week high||$24.00|
|Prev. close||$3.04||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$2.99||Avg. volume||18,542|
|50-day MA||$3.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.71||Market Cap||6.05M|
OGEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGEN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OGEN is currently 0, higher than just 0.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OGEN is more volatile than 98.79% of stocks we're observing.
- ORAGENICS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -342.25%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 1.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORAGENICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BNTX, BNOX, VALN, IMOS, and GNFT.
- Visit OGEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oragenics.com.
OGEN Valuation Summary
- OGEN's EV/EBIT ratio is 0.2; this is 98.33% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- OGEN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 234 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OGEN.
OGEN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 5.17%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -63.25%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 560.73%.
The table below shows OGEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OGEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OGEN has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.08% of graded US stocks.
- OGEN's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PPBT, TEVA, and PTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OGEN.
The table below shows OGEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Oragenics Inc. (OGEN) Company Bio
Oragenics, Inc. is a biotechnology research and development company seeking to commercialize technologies based on different strains of bacterias. The Company's technologies include a replacement therapy for tooth cavity protection and a new broad-spectrum antibiotic.
OGEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGEN Latest Social Stream
View Full OGEN Social Stream
Latest OGEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORAGENICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGEN as an investment opportunity.
Oragenics to Participate in the World Vaccine Congress Washington
TAMPA, Fla., March 29, 2023--Oragenics, Inc. (NYSE American: OGEN) ("Oragenics" or the "Company"), a biotechnology company dedicated to fighting infectious diseases including COVID-19, announces that Kim Murphy, Chief Executive Officer, will be participating in the World Vaccine Congress Washington, being held April 3-6, 2023, in Washington, D.C.
Oragenics Announces Positive Results in Several Lantibiotics Compounds Against MRSA and VRE
TAMPA, Fla., March 14, 2023--Oragenics, Inc. (NYSE American: OGEN) ("Oragenics" or the "Company"), a biotechnology company dedicated to fighting infectious diseases, today reports favorable findings from third party laboratory testing of several compounds in Oragenics’ lantibiotics platform to combat multiple pathogens despite the resistance of those pathogens to standard-of-care antibiotics. Lantibiotics are a novel class of antibiotics with the potential to treat serious, life-threatening infe
Oragenics Appoints Janet Huffman as Chief Financial Officer Strengthening Executive Leadership Team
TAMPA, Fla., March 08, 2023--Oragenics, Inc. (NYSE American: OGEN) ("Oragenics" or the "Company"), a biotechnology company dedicated to fighting infectious diseases including COVID-19, announces the appointment of Janet Huffman as Chief Financial Officer, effective March 7, 2023. Ms. Huffman is a seasoned financial executive with more than a dozen years of leadership experience at publicly traded and private healthcare companies.
Oragenics Looks To Boost Potency Of Its Nasal COVID-19 Vaccine With New Licensing Pact
Oragenics Inc (NYSE: OGEN) entered into an exclusive global license agreement with Inspirevax Inc for its novel intranasal mucosal adjuvant, BDX301, to develop NT-CoV2-1, Oragenics' lead intranasal COVID-19 vaccine candidate. Under the exclusive licensing agreement, Oragenics will pursue the development of NT-CoV2-1 with Inspirevax's BDX301 intranasal mucosal adjuvant. The companies will form a Joint Development Committee (JDC) to oversee the development efforts collaboratively. Oragenics will m
Oragenics Enters into an Exclusive Global License Agreement with Inspirevax to Develop Intranasal Covid Vaccine Candidate
TAMPA, Fla., March 01, 2023--Oragenics, Inc. (NYSE American: OGEN) ("Oragenics" or the "Company"), a biotech company dedicated to fighting infectious diseases including COVID-19, today announced that the Company has entered into an exclusive global license agreement with Inspirevax Inc. for its novel intranasal mucosal adjuvant, BDX301, for the development of NT-CoV2-1, Oragenics’ lead intranasal COVID-19 vaccine candidate.
OGEN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...