OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OGI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OGI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OGI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 0.76% of US stocks).
OGI Stock Summary
- Organigram Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on May 21, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 8.58% of US equities in our set.
- For OGI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 5.32% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.75%, Organigram Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.44% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Organigram Holdings Inc are MNSB, IMAC, TBBK, RMCF, and ESQ.
- OGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Organigram Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.organigram.ca.
OGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.15||52-week high||$3.52|
|Prev. close||$1.14||52-week low||$1.10|
|Day high||$1.17||Avg. volume||5,533,598|
|50-day MA||$1.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.88||Market Cap||360.76M|
OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI) Company Bio
OrganiGram Holdings, Inc. engages in the production and sale of medical marijuana. Its products include strains, cannabis oils, and vaporizrs. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Moncton, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
OGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGI Latest Social Stream
View Full OGI Social Stream
Latest OGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Organigram Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGI as an investment opportunity.
Marijuana penny stocks may rally violently if optimism returns to the cannabis industry.
Former Tilray Exec Ana Bowman Joins MedMen As CFO MedMen Enterprises Inc . (CSE: MMEN) (OTCQX: MMNFF ) has appointed Ana Bowman as a chief financial officer, effective February 22. Bowman will succeed outgoing interim CFO Reece Fulgham, who will be returning to consulting firm SierraConstellation Partners. Bowman brings years of cannabis industry expertise, having served as vice president of financial reporting and FP&A of Tilray Brands (NASDAQ: TLRY ) (TSX:TLRY). Prior to joining Tilray, Bowman served as corporate controller of several publicly-traded U.S. registrants, following an exit from the world of big four public accounting. "We are excited to have Ana join as our permanent CFO — bringing with her significant financial expertise from her time at Tilray and large public accountin...
MONCTON, New Brunswick, February 24, 2022--Organigram Holdings Inc. ("Organigram" or the "Corporation") (TSX: OGI) (NASDAQ: OGI) announced today the results of voting at its annual meeting of shareholders held on February 23, 2022 (the "Meeting").
Canadian marijuana stocks are reversing course Monday after last week''s industrywide surge higher.
Organigram Reports Highest Quarterly Net Revenue Ever In Q1, Remains Among Top Canadian Cannabis LPs
Cannabis company Organigram Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: OGI ) (TSX: OGI) announced its results for the first quarter ended November 30, 2021. “Our r ecord-breaking results in the first quarter of fiscal 2022 are a testament to our successful strategy to create innovative, high-quality products that align with the evolving preferences of the various segments of cannabis consumers,” Beena Goldenberg, the company’s CEO, said. “Our positive outlook for 2022 is further bolstered by the addition of Laurentian’s premium products to our portfolio, with an increased presence in Quebec and the resumption of international sales, which will continue through the year.” Q1 2022 Financial Highlights Compared to the prior year, net revenue increased 57% to $30.4 million, from $19.3 million in the first quar...
OGI Price Returns