OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OGI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.15% of US stocks.
- OGI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- OGI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 0.34% of US stocks).
OGI Stock Summary
- For OGI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 4.66% of US equities we're observing.
- OGI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 10.68% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.91%, ORGANIGRAM HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 13% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORGANIGRAM HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FSI, MDVL, MCFT, RES, and FEDU.
- OGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ORGANIGRAM HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.organigram.ca.
OGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.89||52-week high||$2.55|
|Prev. close||$0.91||52-week low||$0.87|
|Day high||$0.92||Avg. volume||3,851,693|
|50-day MA||$1.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.32||Market Cap||277.66M|
OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI) Company Bio
OrganiGram Holdings, Inc. engages in the production and sale of medical marijuana. Its products include strains, cannabis oils, and vaporizrs. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Moncton, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
OGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGI Latest Social Stream
View Full OGI Social Stream
Latest OGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORGANIGRAM HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGI as an investment opportunity.
These seven marijuana stocks to sell have poor fundamentals and are moving lower as the market is struggling to find a direction.
In this article, we discuss the 16 best penny stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more penny stocks with strong business fundamentals, check out the 5 Best Penny Stocks to Buy Now. Investors are taking refuge in holding cash and liquidating their stock portfolios to weather out the impact of rising […]
September is historically the worst month of the year for the S&P 500. Maybe it's time to think bigger by going smaller.
Aurora Cannabis, Canopy Growth, OrganiGram Holdings, and Tilray Brands are all in the red yet again today.
Penny stocks, or equities trading at under $5 a share, are typically a no-go area for most investors. Capital-intensive commercial operations in the areas of biotechnology, healthcare, and technology can force fledgling companies to rely heavily on public offerings to get off the ground. The silver lining to this story is that the small group of companies that actually use these early public offerings to build successful businesses often yield enormous returns for shareholders.
OGI Price Returns