OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OGI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.62% of US stocks.
- OGI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OGI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 0.3% of US stocks).
OGI Stock Summary
- For OGI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.34% of US equities we're observing.
- OGI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 10.42% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.77%, ORGANIGRAM HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.93% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OGI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MYGN, ASUR, LIQT, VEEE, and PRGO.
- Visit OGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.organigram.ca.
OGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.95||52-week high||$1.87|
|Prev. close||$0.95||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$0.95||Avg. volume||1,269,497|
|50-day MA||$0.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.04||Market Cap||297.51M|
OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI) Company Bio
OrganiGram Holdings, Inc. engages in the production and sale of medical marijuana. Its products include strains, cannabis oils, and vaporizrs. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Moncton, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
OGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGI Latest Social Stream
View Full OGI Social Stream
Latest OGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORGANIGRAM HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGI as an investment opportunity.
It can be hard for investors to see anything good in the cannabis space through all the smoke of 2022's collapsing share prices. Thanks to the market's general malaise regarding the industry, at least three are selling at discounts and look likely to be great long-term holdings over the next decade: Trulieve Cannabis (OTC: TCNNF), NewLake Capital Partners (OTC: NLCP) and OrganiGram Holdings (NASDAQ: OGI). All three cannabis companies are trading at price-to-book ratios below what their assets would bring if sold off, and at lower ratios than other large cannabis companies such as Canopy Growth and Curaleaf Holdings.
Organigram Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:OGI) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript January 12, 2023 Operator: Good morning. My name is Rob, and I will be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Organigram Holdings First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. Thank you. Craig MacPhail, you may begin your conference. […]
In this article, we will discuss the 10 stocks gaining value on analysts’ upgrades. If you want to see more such stocks on the list, you can directly visit 5 Stocks Gaining Value on Analysts’ Upgrades. All three major U.S. indices closed higher on Friday despite a mixed start to the fourth-quarter earnings season from […]
OrganiGram (OGI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 1.43%, respectively, for the quarter ended November 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TORONTO, January 12, 2023--Organigram Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: OGI) (TSX: OGI), (the "Company" or "Organigram"), a leading licensed producer of cannabis, announced its results for the first quarter ended November 30, 2022 ("Q1 Fiscal 2023"). All financial information in this press release is expressed in thousands of Canadian dollars ("$"), except for references to $ millions.
OGI Price Returns