Organigram Holdings Inc. (OGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OGI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OGI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- OGI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.06% of US stocks).
OGI Stock Summary
- Organigram Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on May 21, 2019, making it an older stock than just 3.4% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, OGI has reported earnings growth of -679.77%, putting it ahead of just 2.39% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Organigram Holdings Inc comes in at 622.5%, a number that bests 98.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Organigram Holdings Inc are CNTG, XENE, NEPT, FULC, and ALPN.
- Visit OGI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.organigram.ca.
OGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.75||52-week high||$6.45|
|Prev. close||$2.44||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$2.80||Avg. volume||21,071,229|
|50-day MA||$3.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.95||Market Cap||820.14M|
Organigram Holdings Inc. (OGI) Company Bio
OrganiGram Holdings, Inc. engages in the production and sale of medical marijuana. Its products include strains, cannabis oils, and vaporizrs. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Moncton, Canada.
OGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGI Latest Social Stream
View Full OGI Social Stream
Latest OGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Organigram Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGI as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Canadian cannabis company OrganiGram Holdings (NASDAQ: OGI) dropped Monday after the company told investors the CEO has stepped away from that role. As of 11 a.m. EDT, OrganiGram shares were 4.5% below Friday's closing price. The company surprised investors today with news that CEO Greg Engel will be leaving that role immediately and that his interim replacement is board chairman Peter Amirault.
Organigram Holdings Inc. said Monday that Chief Executive Greg Engel is stepping down from his role effective today and will act as special adviser to the board through a transition period. The Moncton, New Brunswick-based cannabis company said Peter Amirault, currently chairman of the board, will act as executive chair on an interim basis until a new permanent CEO has been appointed. Shares were down 0.9% premarket but have gained 99.6% in the year to date, while the Cannabis ETF has gained 47% and the S&P 500 has gained 11%.
Organigram CEO Steps Away From Role, Will Continue to Act as a Special Advisor to the Board of Directors; Interim Leadership Appointed
The Board of Directors (the "Board") of Organigram Holdings Inc. ("Organigram" or the "Company") (TSX: OGI) (NASDAQ: OGI) has confirmed that Greg Engel is stepping away from his role as CEO effective today, however he will continue to act as a special advisor to the Board through a transition period. The Board is grateful for the contributions Greg has made since joining the Company in 2017.
The odds of bankrupt HMNY stock getting acquired may be slim, but for these seven other Reddit penny stocks it's definitely a possibility.
Looking for cannabis exposure?
OGI Price Returns