OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OGI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OGI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OGI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- OGI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
OGI Stock Summary
- Organigram Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on May 21, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 4.06% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Organigram Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -679.77%; that's higher than only 2.71% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Organigram Holdings Inc comes in at 622.5%, a number that bests 98.61% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Organigram Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SIGA, RKDA, KRKR, VSTM, and YCBD.
- OGI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Organigram Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.organigram.ca.
OGI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.62||52-week high||$6.45|
|Prev. close||$2.65||52-week low||$1.01|
|Day high||$2.72||Avg. volume||15,238,510|
|50-day MA||$2.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.41||Market Cap||782.79M|
OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI) Company Bio
OrganiGram Holdings, Inc. engages in the production and sale of medical marijuana. Its products include strains, cannabis oils, and vaporizrs. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Moncton, Canada.
OGI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGI Latest Social Stream
View Full OGI Social Stream
Latest OGI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Organigram Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGI as an investment opportunity.
It's safe to say that few expected a blowout third quarter from this relatively low-key New Brunswick operator.
As of 2 p.m. EDT Thursday, shares of marijuana stocks Hexo (NYSE: HEXO), OrganiGram Holdings (NASDAQ: OGI), Tilray (NASDAQ: TLRY), and Sundial Growers (NASDAQ: SNDL) are all sliding, down 4.7%, 2.6%, 2.4%, and 1.6%, respectively -- and the reason appears to be marijuana legalization. In a column this morning, the Los Angeles Times laid out the facts about the marijuana legalization bill soon to be introduced for consideration by the U.S. Senate. As the paper reports, the draft Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act promises to decriminalize marijuana sale, possession, and use, clear the criminal records of "nonviolent offenders of federal cannabis laws," and "formally" recognize that states can decide for themselves whether or not to legalize pot.
Canadian cannabis company OrganiGram Holdings (NASDAQ: OGI) hasn't been a great growth investment over the past year. OrganiGram highlighted impressive quarter-over-quarter revenue growth of 51% when it reported its third-quarter results. Net revenue of CA$20.3 million was up by 39% from the previous quarter.
As talk of potential legislation to legalize cannabis in the U.S. continues, stocks of many Canadian growers have been volatile. In just the past month, shares of Tilray (NASDAQ: TLRY), Sundial Growers (NASDAQ: SNDL), and OrganiGram Holdings (NASDAQ: OGI) are down 30%, 20%, and 18%, respectively. Tilray CEO Irwin Simon did give an interview yesterday in which he discussed the future of the company and explained its position in preparation for potential U.S. legalization.
Shares of OrganiGram Holdings (NASDAQ: OGI), a Canadian cannabis company, were up more than 4% today. The stock closed at $2.46 on Friday, opened at $2.47 on Monday and climbed to $2.58 by the close. On Friday, Sen. Cory Booker, the New Jersey Democrat who is one of the sponsors of the Cannabis Administration and Opportunity Act, which would deschedule marijuana use at the federal level, tweeted that he expected to talk with President Joe Biden to gain support for the legislation.
OGI Price Returns