Organon & Co. (OGN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OGN POWR Grades
- OGN scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.3% of US stocks.
- OGN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OGN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.83% of US stocks).
OGN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OGN is -5.9 -- better than only 2.5% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, ORGANON & CO is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -8.53 for ORGANON & CO; that's greater than it is for merely 2.32% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ORGANON & CO, a group of peers worth examining would be CMPR, ALIM, CFMS, ENVA, and HCTI.
- To check out ORGANON & CO's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001821825.
OGN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OGN's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.28% higher, now standing at 10.
- OGN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OGN.
OGN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OGN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.72||52-week high||$39.47|
|Prev. close||$26.42||52-week low||$22.88|
|Day high||$26.72||Avg. volume||1,858,035|
|50-day MA||$24.70||Dividend yield||4.19%|
|200-day MA||$31.35||Market Cap||6.80B|
Organon & Co. (OGN) Company Bio
Organon & Co. Organon & Co. is a science-based global pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in developing and delivering health solutions through a portfolio of prescription therapies within women's health, biosimilars and established brands. Its women's health portfolio includes Nexplanon or Implanon NXT, which is a patented long-acting reversible contraceptive. Its operating segments include the Organon Products segment. The Organon Products segment is engaged in developing and delivering health solutions through its portfolio of prescription therapies within women's health, biosimilars, and established brands. The Company's products segment portfolio includes: Women's Health, Biosimilars and Established Brands. Women's Health contains contraception and fertility brands, such as Nexplanon or Implanon NXT, NuvaRing and elonva. The Company's Biosimilars portfolio consists of three immunology products: Brenzys, Renflexis and Hadlima; and two oncology products: Ontruzant and Aybintio.
Most Popular Stories View All
OGN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OGN Latest Social Stream
View Full OGN Social Stream
Latest OGN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORGANON & CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OGN as an investment opportunity.
JERSEY CITY, N.J., November 15, 2022--Organon (NYSE: OGN), announced today that Kevin Ali, Chief Executive Officer, and Matthew Walsh, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to participate in a fireside chat at the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. EST.
Organon Announces Formal Commitment to FP2030 To Help Prevent 120 Million Unintended Pregnancies in Low- and Middle-Income Countries Around the World
Organon (NYSE:OGN), a global women's healthcare company, today announced its formal commitment to FP2030 to help prevent 120 million unintended pregnancies by 2030. Recognizing the urgency of the crisis, Organon is taking action to scale access to contraceptive options for more than 100 million women in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs), in addition to strategic partnerships focused on education, training, advocacy and youth engagement.
Organon Canada launches Ontruzant®, a biosimilar of the reference biologic Herceptin®, providing patients in Canada with certain breast and gastric cancers with an additional therapeutic option at a lower cost
Organon (NYSE: OGN), a global women's health company, today announced the availability and distribution of Ontruzant®, a biosimilar of Herceptin®, providing an additional treatment option for Canadian adults diagnosed with early breast cancer (EBC), metastatic breast cancer (MBC) and metastatic gastric cancer (MGC).1
Organon Canada launches Aybintio®, a biosimilar of the reference biologic Avastin®, providing a new option at a reduced cost for Canadians living with certain aggressive forms of cancer
Organon (NYSE: OGN), a global women's health company, is announcing the launch and product availability of Aybintio®, a biosimilar of Avastin®, providing a new treatment option for adult Canadian patients affected with certain aggressive forms of cancers, including metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC), locally advanced, metastatic or recurrent non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), platinum-sensitive recurrent epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube and primary peritoneal cancer, platinum-resistant recur
JERSEY CITY, N.J., November 03, 2022--Organon reports results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022
OGN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|