Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI): Price and Financial Metrics
OHI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Omega Healthcare Investors Inc is higher than it is for about 91.48% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's share price is greater than that of only 16.15% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Omega Healthcare Investors Inc are CUBE, AQN, WPC, ACC, and EPR.
- OHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's official web site, go to www.omegahealthcare.com.
OHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.74||52-week high||$43.62|
|Prev. close||$37.79||52-week low||$13.33|
|Day high||$38.33||Avg. volume||1,617,936|
|50-day MA||$36.74||Dividend yield||7.09%|
|200-day MA||$32.97||Market Cap||8.75B|
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI) Company Bio
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing financing to the long-term care industry. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Maryland, United States.
OHI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Omega Healthcare Investors Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Omega Healthcare Investors Inc ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 56% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 37% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 70.45% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- As a business, Omega Healthcare Investors Inc experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than 70.73% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OHI Latest Social Stream
View Full OHI Social Stream
Latest OHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Omega Healthcare Investors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OHI as an investment opportunity.
Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) is a buy for the income investor that also wants future growth. Omega Healthcare Investors is one of the largest skilled nursing care facility companies in the United States and the United Kingdom. The management of OHI has proven by past results that it can sell...
With me today are Omega's CEO, Taylor Pickett; COO, Dan Booth; CFO, Bob Stephenson; chief corporate development officer, Steven Insoft; and Megan Krull, senior vice president of operations. Good morning, and thank you for joining our fourth-quarter 2020 earnings conference call.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 5, 2021 / Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE:OHI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 5, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 3.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HUNT VALLEY, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE: OHI) (the “Company” or “Omega”) today announced its results for the quarter and the year ended December 31, 2020. The Company reported net income for the quarter of $63.1 million or $0.27 per common share. The Company also reported NAREIT Funds From Operations (“NAREIT FFO”) for the quarter of $173.3 million or $0.73 per common share, Adjusted Funds From Operations (“AFFO” or “Adjusted FFO”) of $192.5 million or $0.81 pe
OHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OHIWant to see what other sources are saying about Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!