Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OHI POWR Grades
- OHI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 70.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OHI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- OHI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.09% of US stocks).
OHI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OHI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.64% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's share price is greater than that of only 3.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Omega Healthcare Investors Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AER, PK, VER, SRC, and CIO.
- Visit OHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.omegahealthcare.com.
OHI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, OHI's price/earnings ratio is 0.4% higher, now standing at 37.7.
- Over the past 243 months, OHI's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.6.
- Over the past 243 months, OHI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 38.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OHI.
OHI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 350.55%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 52.45%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 12.67%.
The table below shows OHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OHI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.08% of graded US stocks.
- OHI's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 226th of 457 Trading stocks.
- BRX, SCHW, and JBGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OHI.
The table below shows OHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.49||52-week high||$39.31|
|Prev. close||$31.28||52-week low||$28.08|
|Day high||$31.81||Avg. volume||1,958,658|
|50-day MA||$34.35||Dividend yield||8.57%|
|200-day MA||$36.35||Market Cap||7.52B|
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI) Company Bio
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing financing to the long-term care industry. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Maryland, United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
OHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OHI Latest Social Stream
View Full OHI Social Stream
Latest OHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Omega Healthcare Investors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OHI as an investment opportunity.
HUNT VALLEY, Md., September 21, 2021--Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE: OHI) announced today that it has revised the COVID-19 Update and COVID-19 Operator Update slides of its investor presentation in conjunction with the BofA Securities 2021 Global Real Estate Conference.
The big shareholder groups in Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. ( NYSE:OHI ) have power over the company. Institutions...
Companies that generate more cash than they know what to do with often give it back to shareholders through dividends. Think of it as a reward just for being a committed investor in a given company. A dividend yield is the percentage of the stock's current share price that the dividend amounts to over the course of a year.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 high yield dividend stocks to buy in September. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 High Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy in September. A question that many investors, particularly income investors, will tend to ask […]
Maplewood Senior Living and Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE: OHI), today announced plans to expand the Inspīr brand to the Washington D.C. market with the acquisition of The Fairfax Embassy Row. The historic hotel will be transformed and re-envisioned into Inspīr Embassy Row, an ultra-luxury senior living community that combines the best of residential, hospitality, and healthcare. Living in an Inspīr building is akin to staying at a luxurious hotel replete with award-winning chefs, spa-s
OHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OHIWant to see what other sources are saying about Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch