Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI): Price and Financial Metrics
OHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.35||52-week high||$34.13|
|Prev. close||$33.44||52-week low||$25.61|
|Day high||$33.90||Avg. volume||2,018,333|
|50-day MA||$31.92||Dividend yield||8.11%|
|200-day MA||$29.40||Market Cap||8.17B|
OHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OHI POWR Grades
- OHI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 76.01% of US stocks.
- OHI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OHI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
OHI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVESTORS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVESTORS INC is higher than it is for about 90.39% of US stocks.
- OHI's price/sales ratio is 9.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVESTORS INC are SRC, HPP, CIO, XHR, and BDN.
- OHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVESTORS INC's official web site, go to www.omegahealthcare.com.
OHI Valuation Summary
- OHI's price/earnings ratio is 33.6; this is 21.74% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, OHI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 43.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OHI.
OHI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 94.59%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.41%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.18%.
The table below shows OHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OHI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.02% of graded US stocks.
- OHI's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 224th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SCHW, EPR, and DHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OHI.
The table below shows OHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI) Company Bio
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing financing to the long-term care industry. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Maryland, United States.
OHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OHI Latest Social Stream
View Full OHI Social Stream
Latest OHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVESTORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OHI as an investment opportunity.
The companies below offer fair valuations, possible future growth, and little fluctuations in their underlaying share prices.
Here is how Enact Holdings, Inc. (ACT) and Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Welltower (WELL) is likely to benefit from a rebounding senior housing industry, its portfolio repositioning efforts and a solid balance sheet. However, high interest rates are concerning.
If there's an upside to bear markets, it's that they often offer up the chance to buy shares of great companies at bargain prices.
HUNT VALLEY, Md., August 11, 2023--Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE: OHI) (the "Company" or "Omega") announced that it has entered into a new two-year $400 million senior unsecured term loan (the "Term Loan"). The Term Loan matures on August 8, 2025, with two options by the Company to extend the maturity by 12 additional months for each option, subject to certain conditions. The Term Loan includes an "accordion feature" that permits the Company to expand its borrowing capacity to an aggreg
OHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OHIWant to see what other sources are saying about Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch