Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI): Price and Financial Metrics
OHI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OHI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.47% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OHI is more volatile than merely 16.37% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Omega Healthcare Investors Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EPR, AQN, REG, WPC, and AER.
- OHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's official web site, go to www.omegahealthcare.com.
OHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.52||52-week high||$40.35|
|Prev. close||$37.16||52-week low||$13.33|
|Day high||$37.66||Avg. volume||1,643,237|
|50-day MA||$36.69||Dividend yield||7.14%|
|200-day MA||$33.22||Market Cap||8.70B|
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI) Company Bio
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing financing to the long-term care industry. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Maryland, United States.
OHI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Omega Healthcare Investors Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Omega Healthcare Investors Inc ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 58%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 38% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 70.94% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Omega Healthcare Investors Inc experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than 72.9% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OHI Latest Social Stream
View Full OHI Social Stream
Latest OHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Omega Healthcare Investors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OHI as an investment opportunity.
Let's file this event under the category of "Markets can remain irrational, longer than Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (GEN) can remain solvent." We had shown previously that GEN was going down a rather problematic road that was likely to end in bankruptcy. While GEN was a company with a small market...
HUNT VALLEY, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE: OHI) (“Omega”) today announced that it priced an underwritten public offering of $700 million aggregate principal amount of 3.250% Senior Notes due 2033 (the “2033 Notes”). The settlement of this offering is expected to occur on March 10, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions. Omega intends to use the net proceeds from the offering (i) to repay its British Pounds Sterling denominated borrowings under its credit f
Omega Healthcare Investors Announces Increase in Aggregate Maximum Tender Amount of Tender Offer for Outstanding Notes
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE: OHI) ("Omega") announced today that it has amended its previously announced tender offer (the "Tender Offer") to purchase for cash its 4.375% Senior Notes due 2023 (the "Notes") by increasing the aggregate principal amount from $250,000,000 to $350,000,000 (as amended, the "Aggregate Maximum Tender Amount"). All other terms of the previously announced Tender Offer remain unchanged.
With bank accounts offering little interest, investors have often turned to dividend stocks for income. To this end, Chevron (NYSE: CVX), Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN), and Omega Healthcare Advisors (NYSE: OHI) not only pay more than 5% but also hold tremendous potential for maintaining high-yielding, stable dividends.
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE: OHI) ("Omega") today announced that it commenced a tender offer (the "Tender Offer") to purchase for cash up to an aggregate principal amount of $250 million (the "Aggregate Maximum Tender Amount") of its 4.375% Senior Notes due 2023 (the "Notes").
OHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OHIWant to see what other sources are saying about Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!