Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI): Price and Financial Metrics
OHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.00||52-week high||$34.77|
|Prev. close||$31.53||52-week low||$25.61|
|Day high||$31.52||Avg. volume||2,005,951|
|50-day MA||$32.61||Dividend yield||8.34%|
|200-day MA||$30.45||Market Cap||7.59B|
OHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OHI POWR Grades
- OHI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.24% of US stocks.
- OHI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OHI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.96% of US stocks).
OHI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVESTORS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OHI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.06% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.2, OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVESTORS INC has a higher such ratio than 89.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OHI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STAG, AMH, CUZ, HIW, and PEAK.
- Visit OHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.omegahealthcare.com.
OHI Valuation Summary
- OHI's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.5; this is 6.36% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- OHI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OHI.
OHI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 94.59%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.41%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 4.18%.
The table below shows OHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OHI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.02% of graded US stocks.
- OHI's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 224th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SCHW, EPR, and DHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OHI.
The table below shows OHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI) Company Bio
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing financing to the long-term care industry. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Maryland, United States.
OHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OHI Latest Social Stream
View Full OHI Social Stream
Latest OHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OMEGA HEALTHCARE INVESTORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OHI as an investment opportunity.
Buy these seven elder care stocks, as each one has ample exposure to the long-term "graying of America" trend.
A discussion about how the market of stocks works and why all REITs are not the same.
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE:OHI) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to the Omega Healthcare Investors Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to Michele Reber. You may begin. Michele Reber: […]
Q3 2023 Omega Healthcare Investors Inc Earnings Call
With me today are Omega's CEO, Taylor Pickett; COO, Dan Booth; CFO, Bob Stephenson; and Megan Krull, senior vice president of operations. Comments made during this conference call that are not historical facts may be forward-looking statements such as statements regarding our financial projections, dividend policy, portfolio restructurings, rent payments, financial condition or prospects of our operators, contemplated acquisitions, dispositions, or transitions, and our business and portfolio outlook generally.
OHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OHIWant to see what other sources are saying about Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch