Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI): Price and Financial Metrics
OHI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Omega Healthcare Investors Inc is higher than it is for about 94.37% of US stocks.
- OHI's price/sales ratio is 10.48; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.67% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OHI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADS, SLG, AER, HIW, and ELS.
- OHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's official web site, go to www.omegahealthcare.com.
OHI Stock Price Chart More Charts
OHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.29||52-week high||$45.01|
|Prev. close||$43.23||52-week low||$34.64|
|Day high||$43.56||Avg. volume||1,699,219|
|50-day MA||$42.02||Dividend yield||6.19%|
|200-day MA||$39.60||Market Cap||9.46B|
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI) Company Bio
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing financing to the long-term care industry. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Maryland, United States.