Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI): Price and Financial Metrics
OHI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Omega Healthcare Investors Inc is higher than it is for about 92.95% of US stocks.
- OHI's price/sales ratio is 10.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.89% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Omega Healthcare Investors Inc are SLG, EQM, DOC, ELS, and HIW.
- Visit OHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.omegahealthcare.com.
OHI Daily Price Range
OHI 52-Week Price Range
OHI Stock Price Chart More Charts
OHI Price/Volume Stats
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI) Company Bio
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing financing to the long-term care industry. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Maryland, United States.