Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OHI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.27% of US stocks.
- OHI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- OHI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 31.43% of US stocks).
OHI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Omega Healthcare Investors Inc is higher than it is for about 91.53% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's share price is greater than that of only 11.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Omega Healthcare Investors Inc are LSI, BRX, STOR, SQM, and PAA.
- Visit OHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.omegahealthcare.com.
OHI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, OHI's price/earnings ratio is 5.76% lower, now standing at 37.6.
- Over the past 243 months, OHI's price/sales ratio has gone up $9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OHI.
OHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.74||52-week high||$39.31|
|Prev. close||$37.75||52-week low||$27.39|
|Day high||$37.89||Avg. volume||1,895,531|
|50-day MA||$37.24||Dividend yield||7.1%|
|200-day MA||$35.30||Market Cap||8.88B|
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI) Company Bio
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing financing to the long-term care industry. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Maryland, United States.
OHI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. To summarize, we found that Omega Healthcare Investors Inc ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc over the past 5.75 years is 0.49%; that's higher than 78.33% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- 61% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 24.35% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 12.4% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OHI Latest Social Stream
View Full OHI Social Stream
Latest OHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Omega Healthcare Investors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OHI as an investment opportunity.
Is it a good or bad thing when a stock surpasses resistance at the 50-day simple moving average?
Michellene Davis, the president and CEO of National Medical Fellowships, joined Yahoo Finance to disccus the latest in health equity.
Photo by Morsa Images/DigitalVision via Getty Images Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) said two operators, representing ~3.2% of estimated Q3 2021 contractual rent and mortgage payments, approached OHI about their current capacity to pay future rents. OHI is considering its options and hasn't reached any conclusions yet. One of the operators...
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE: OHI) announced today that it has revised the COVID-19 Update slides of its investor presentation in conjunction with Nareit’s REITweek 2021 Investor Conference.
Demographic trends and corporate structure add up to a business with the potential to reward its investors over time.
OHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OHIWant to see what other sources are saying about Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch