Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OHI POWR Grades
- OHI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OHI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- OHI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.27% of US stocks).
OHI Stock Summary
- OHI's went public 29.66 years ago, making it older than 79.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Omega Healthcare Investors Inc is higher than it is for about 90.64% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Omega Healthcare Investors Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BRX, REG, WES, SRC, and CPLP.
- OHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's official web site, go to www.omegahealthcare.com.
OHI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, OHI's price/earnings ratio is 0.4% higher, now standing at 37.7.
- Over the past 243 months, OHI's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.6.
- Over the past 243 months, OHI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 38.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OHI.
OHI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 90.48%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 12.67%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 19.47%.
The table below shows OHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OHI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.02% of graded US stocks.
- OHI's asset turnover comes in at 0.095 -- ranking 224th of 444 Trading stocks.
- SCHW, EPR, and DHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OHI.
The table below shows OHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.86||52-week high||$38.20|
|Prev. close||$29.52||52-week low||$24.81|
|Day high||$29.97||Avg. volume||3,013,841|
|50-day MA||$28.67||Dividend yield||9.08%|
|200-day MA||$29.69||Market Cap||7.02B|
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI) Company Bio
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc. is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing financing to the long-term care industry. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Maryland, United States.
Most Popular Stories View All
OHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OHI Latest Social Stream
View Full OHI Social Stream
Latest OHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Omega Healthcare Investors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OHI as an investment opportunity.
Both Omega Healthcare Investors (NYSE: OHI) and Lumen Technologies (NYSE: LUMN) pay their shareholders an incredibly large yield of over 9% per year. If you were look at Omega Healthcare's payout ratio, which sits at over 100%, you might immediately discard this dividend stock as too risky. REITs assess the health of their dividend payments using funds from operations (FFO).
The nursing home REIT's recovery seems to be stalling out, increasing the risks for investors. Is it worth stepping in or better to wait?
Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI) continued to outperform its dividend with adjusted funds from operations in the fourth quarter, which is one of the most important financial metrics for assessing a trust's performance. Even though the company is still dealing with the Omicron variant and labor shortages, if Omega Healthcare...
No summary available.
Investment company Rainey & Randall Investment Management Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Blackstone Senior Loan ETF, Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Health Care ETF, VanEck Preferred Securities ex Financials ETF, Omega Healthcare Investors Inc, Global X U.S.
OHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OHIWant to see what other sources are saying about Omega Healthcare Investors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch