Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that OHI reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 10.69% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- Free cash flow for OHI has a compound average growth rate of 132.55%, which is higher than 94.4% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OHI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BIG, CLCT, QTS, TGT and RGLD.
OHI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Omega Healthcare Investors Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 54.23% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of OHI, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Omega Healthcare Investors Inc produces a dividend yield 8.46% -- which falls in the top 8.2%.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for OHI, approximately just 11.08% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- OHI's market cap of approximately $7 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 80.54% of them.
OHI Dividend Chart
OHI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OHI Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||8.46%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||8.11%|
|4||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||6.95%|
|5||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.26%|
|6||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||6.03%|
|7||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||5.82%|
|8||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||5.60%|
|9||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.28%|
|10||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||4.97%|
|11||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.78%|
|15||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||3.88%|
|16||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|17||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||3.33%|
|18||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||1.10%|
|19||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on OHI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Omega Healthcare Investors Inc and its dividends:
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc Common Stock (OHI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) - Dividend Investor
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha