Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (OHI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: OHI reports less variability in its cash flow than only 12.49% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for OHI has a compound average growth rate of 162.8%, which is higher than 96.11% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OHI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: JKHY, VHC, HFFG, VST and NGG.
OHI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Omega Healthcare Investors Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 223.82% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Omega Healthcare Investors Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Omega Healthcare Investors Inc produces a dividend yield 9.02% -- which falls in the top 3.7%.
- With a market cap of roughly $7 billion, OHI is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 72.58% of stocks.
- OHI's market cap of approximately $7 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 90.68% of them.
OHI Dividend Chart
OHI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
OHI Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on OHI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Omega Healthcare Investors Inc and its dividends:
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc Common Stock (OHI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) - Dividend Investor
Omega Healthcare Investors Inc (OHI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha