Oceaneering International, Inc. (OII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OII POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OII is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- OII ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
OII Stock Summary
- Oceaneering International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.29% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.78, Oceaneering International Inc has a higher such ratio than only 16.02% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Oceaneering International Inc's share price is greater than that of 88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CXW, EDRY, SLCA, CBT, and ECOL.
- Visit OII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oceaneering.com.
OII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, OII's price/sales ratio is 46.67% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- OII's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OII's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OII.
OII Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -653.86%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -325.9%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 128.24%.
The table below shows OII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.95||52-week high||$18.20|
|Prev. close||$13.34||52-week low||$3.31|
|Day high||$13.04||Avg. volume||1,056,834|
|50-day MA||$15.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.08||Market Cap||1.19B|
Oceaneering International, Inc. (OII) Company Bio
Oceaneering International provides engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Houston, Texas.
OII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Oceaneering International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Oceaneering International Inc ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Oceaneering International Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.76 years, Oceaneering International Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.18%; that's better than only 20.02% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- Oceaneering International Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Oceaneering International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.34. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.73% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OII Latest Social Stream
View Full OII Social Stream
Latest OII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oceaneering International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OII as an investment opportunity.
Oceaneering International, Inc. (OII) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Mark Peterson - Vice President, Corporate Development & Investor Relations Rod Larson - President & Chief Executive Officer Alan Curtis - Senior Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Ian Macpherson...
With that, I will now turn the call over to Mr. Mark Peterson, Oceaneering's vice president of corporate development and investor relations. Today's call is being webcast, and a replay will be available on Oceaneering's website. Joining us on the call today are Rod Larson, president and chief executive officer, who will be providing our prepared comments; and Alan Curtis, senior vice president and chief financial officer.
Oceaneering International (OII) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 100.00% and 7.06%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Oceaneering International, Inc. ("Oceaneering") (NYSE:OII) today reported net income of $6.2 million, or $0.06 per share, on revenue of $498 million for the three months ended June 30, 2021. Adjusted net income was $10.4 million, or $0.10 per share, reflecting the impact of $3.2 million of pre-tax adjustments associated with a loss on the sale of an asset and foreign exchange losses recognized during the quarter, and $1.6 million of discrete tax adjustments, primarily due to changes in valuation
How far off is Oceaneering International, Inc. ( NYSE:OII ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial...
OII Price Returns
Continue Researching OIIWant to see what other sources are saying about Oceaneering International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Oceaneering International Inc (OII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oceaneering International Inc (OII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oceaneering International Inc (OII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch