Oceaneering International, Inc. (OII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OII POWR Grades
- OII scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OII is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- OII ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
OII Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OII is 4.24 -- better than 88.31% of US stocks.
- OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.93% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL INC are SYPR, PKOH, DLA, GHM, and JBI.
- Visit OII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oceaneering.com.
OII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, OII's price/sales ratio is 63.16% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, OII's price/earnings ratio has gone down 55.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OII.
OII Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.07%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 68.54%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -83.51%.
The table below shows OII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.83% of graded US stocks.
- OII's asset turnover comes in at 0.883 -- ranking 18th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- BRN, HAL, and HESM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OII.
The table below shows OII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.40||52-week high||$18.20|
|Prev. close||$14.85||52-week low||$7.25|
|Day high||$14.71||Avg. volume||1,098,487|
|50-day MA||$11.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.84||Market Cap||1.44B|
Oceaneering International, Inc. (OII) Company Bio
Oceaneering International provides engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
OII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OII Latest Social Stream
View Full OII Social Stream
Latest OII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OII as an investment opportunity.
Oceaneering International (OII) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
In this article, we will look at the 12 best robotics stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to explore more robotics stocks popular among hedge funds, you can also read 5 Best Robotics Stocks to Buy. The robotics sector is closely connected with numerous other sectors like agriculture, aviation, construction, defense, […]
Nine Energy (NINE) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Oceaneering International (OII) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Higher production volumes and commodity price realizations aid ConocoPhillips' (COP) earnings in Q3.
OII Price Returns
Continue Researching OIIWant to see what other sources are saying about Oceaneering International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Oceaneering International Inc (OII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oceaneering International Inc (OII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oceaneering International Inc (OII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch