Oceaneering International, Inc. (OII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OII POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OII is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- OII's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 38.95% of US stocks).
OII Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OII is 3.19 -- better than 85.44% of US stocks.
- Oceaneering International Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.79% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OII is more volatile than 89.75% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oceaneering International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CPS, CXW, EBIX, SSP, and ACCO.
- OII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oceaneering International Inc's official web site, go to www.oceaneering.com.
OII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.02||52-week high||$15.83|
|Prev. close||$14.56||52-week low||$3.31|
|Day high||$15.22||Avg. volume||1,191,285|
|50-day MA||$12.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.19||Market Cap||1.50B|
Oceaneering International, Inc. (OII) Company Bio
Oceaneering International provides engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Houston, Texas.
OII Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OII, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Oceaneering International Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 87.83%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Oceaneering International Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.76 years, is -0.18% -- higher than merely 9.61% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Oceaneering International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.34. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.33% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Oceaneering International Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OII Latest Social Stream
View Full OII Social Stream
Latest OII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oceaneering International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OII as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Oceaneering International, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Oceaneering International (OII) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Oceaneering International (OII) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
Cheniere Energy (LNG) supplies a carbon-neutral LNG cargo to Shell as part of the companies' long-term LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement to deliver carbon-neutral US LNG to Europe.
Oceaneering ([[OII]] +17.1%) is an "underappreciated turnaround story," even as its 68% YTD surge has made it among the best performing oilfield services stocks, Bank of America says in upgrading shares to Buy from Neutral with a $15 price target, up from $12.50.A guidance increase later this year and positive...
OII Price Returns
Continue Researching OIIWant to see what other sources are saying about Oceaneering International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Oceaneering International Inc (OII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oceaneering International Inc (OII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oceaneering International Inc (OII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch