Oceaneering International, Inc. (OII): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OII POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OII ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OII is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- OII's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 39.21% of US stocks).
OII Stock Summary
- Oceaneering International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.47% of US listed stocks.
- Oceaneering International Inc's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.08% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that OII's revenue has grown -11.01% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 17.22% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oceaneering International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CELP, THS, SON, HI, and IHT.
- OII's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oceaneering International Inc's official web site, go to www.oceaneering.com.
OII Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, OII's price/earnings ratio is 160.2% lower, now standing at -12.1.
- OII's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 81.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OII's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OII.
OII Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -87.15%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -653.86%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 128.24%.
The table below shows OII's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OII's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OII has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.53% of graded US stocks.
- OII's asset turnover comes in at 0.883 -- ranking 18th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- BRN, HESM, and REPX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OII.
The table below shows OII's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OII Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.54||52-week high||$18.20|
|Prev. close||$15.16||52-week low||$3.35|
|Day high||$15.55||Avg. volume||988,417|
|50-day MA||$13.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.89||Market Cap||1.55B|
Oceaneering International, Inc. (OII) Company Bio
Oceaneering International provides engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore oil and gas industry, with a focus on deepwater applications. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
OII Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OII Latest Social Stream
View Full OII Social Stream
Latest OII News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oceaneering International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OII as an investment opportunity.
Oceaneering International Inc (OII): Price Now Near $15.48; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 100 Day Basis
This is the 2nd hour in a row oii has seen its price head up. The post Oceaneering International Inc (OII): Price Now Near $15.48; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
The company, Oceaneering International Inc., is set to host investors and clients on a conference call on 10/28/2021 8:04:52 AM. The call comes after the company''s earnings, which are set to be announced on 10/27/2021.Investors, or members of the public who wish to dial in, can join the call by visiting
OII, RRC, CLR, and ARCB made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on October 4, 2021.
Oceaneering International found using ticker (OII) now have 9 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 20 and 15 with a mean TP of 16.83. With the stocks previous close at 13.49 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 24.8%. The 50 day MA is 12.5 and the 200 day moving average is 13.36. The company has a market capitalisation of $1,329m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="OII" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Oceaneering International provides engineered services and products to the offshore oil and gas, defense, aerospace, and commercial theme park industries worldwide. The company''s Subsea Robotics segmen...
OII Price Returns
Continue Researching OIIWant to see what other sources are saying about Oceaneering International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Oceaneering International Inc (OII) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oceaneering International Inc (OII) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oceaneering International Inc (OII) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch