O2Micro International Limited - Ordinary Shares each 50 shares of which are represented by an American Depositary Share (OIIM): Price and Financial Metrics
OIIM Stock Summary
- For OIIM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- OIIM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, O2Micro International Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -123.28%; that's higher than merely 11.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OIIM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UTSI, KLIC, NPTN, MX, and CASA.
- Visit OIIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.o2micro.com.
OIIM Stock Price Chart More Charts
OIIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.64||52-week high||$1.97|
|Prev. close||$1.62||52-week low||$1.16|
|Day high||$1.65||Avg. volume||24,108|
|50-day MA||$1.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.45||Market Cap||43.21M|
O2Micro International Limited - Ordinary Shares each 50 shares of which are represented by an American Depositary Share (OIIM) Company Bio
O2Micro International Limited, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and markets integrated circuits and solutions for power management components and systems. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in George Town, the Cayman Islands.