O2Micro International Ltd. ADR (OIIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OIIM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OIIM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.1% of US stocks.
- OIIM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- OIIM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 35.09% of US stocks).
OIIM Stock Summary
- For OIIM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 12.18% of US equities we're observing.
- OIIM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 12.35% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, O2Micro International Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -466.39%; that's higher than only 4.79% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OIIM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FKWL, HSTO, KLIC, MOSY, and SCYX.
- Visit OIIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.o2micro.com.
OIIM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OIIM's price/sales ratio is 52.83% lower, now standing at 2.5.
- OIIM's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.9 over the prior 227 months.
- Over the past 227 months, OIIM's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OIIM.
OIIM Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 111.04%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 184.21%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.5%.
The table below shows OIIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OIIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OIIM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.94% of graded US stocks.
- OIIM's asset turnover comes in at 0.82 -- ranking 72nd of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OIIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OIIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OIIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.99||52-week high||$11.25|
|Prev. close||$6.00||52-week low||$4.91|
|Day high||$6.07||Avg. volume||234,444|
|50-day MA||$6.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.34||Market Cap||170.38M|
O2Micro International Ltd. ADR (OIIM) Company Bio
O2Micro International Ltd. engages in the business of designing, developing, and marketing of integrated circuits and solutions for consumer electronics, computers, industrial, communications, and automotive markets. It operates through the following geographical segments: China, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia, Korea, Singapore, and Other. The company was founded in April 1995 and is headquartered in George Town, Cayman Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
OIIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OIIM Latest Social Stream
View Full OIIM Social Stream
Latest OIIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about O2Micro International Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OIIM as an investment opportunity.
GEORGE TOWN, Grand Cayman, Oct. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- O2Micro ® International Limited, (NASDAQ:OIIM), a global leader in the design, development and marketing of high-performance integrated circuits and solutions, will announce its financial results for the Third Quarter ending September 30, 2021, on Friday, October 29th, 2021.
Investing in O2Micro International (NASDAQ:OIIM) five years ago would have delivered you a 260% gain
While O2Micro International Limited ( NASDAQ:OIIM ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
GEORGE TOWN, Grand Cayman, Aug. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- O2Micro ® International Limited (NASDAQ Global Select Market: OIIM ), a global leader in the design, development and marketing of high-performance integrated circuits and solutions, today announced the grant of a patent issued to O2Micro for dual input power management method and system.
By Lisa Thompson NASDAQ:OIIM READ THE FULL OIIM RESEARCH REPORT Friday O2Micro (NASDAQ:OIIM) announced another quarterly revenue record at $26 million and expects to beat that number again in Q3. Revenue has now been growing sequentially since Q1 of 2020, all through the pandemic. The company is now solidly profitable with EBITDA at over an 18% margin and this should continue for the foreseeable
View more earnings on OIIMSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaTELUS International Reports Strong Q2 Revenue From Service Agreements And New Logo Wins, Raises FY21 OutlookTELUS Reports 10% Growth In Q2 Revenue And EBITDA, Reiterates FY21 Outlook© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
OIIM Price Returns
Continue Researching OIIMWant to do more research on O2Micro International Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
O2Micro International Ltd (OIIM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
O2Micro International Ltd (OIIM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
O2Micro International Ltd (OIIM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch