O2Micro International Limited - Ordinary Shares each 50 shares of which are represented by an American Depositary Share (OIIM): Price and Financial Metrics
OIIM Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for O2Micro International Ltd is higher than it is for about only 0.34% of US stocks.
- OIIM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 9.1% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, O2Micro International Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -123.28%; that's higher than just 12.05% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to O2Micro International Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be UTSI, GILT, MOSY, ADTN, and ICCC.
- OIIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit O2Micro International Ltd's official web site, go to www.o2micro.com.
OIIM Stock Price Chart More Charts
OIIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.29||52-week high||$1.82|
|Prev. close||$1.24||52-week low||$0.98|
|Day high||$1.31||Avg. volume||37,406|
|50-day MA||$1.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.43||Market Cap||33.99M|
O2Micro International Limited - Ordinary Shares each 50 shares of which are represented by an American Depositary Share (OIIM) Company Bio
O2Micro International Limited, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, and markets integrated circuits and solutions for power management components and systems. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in George Town, the Cayman Islands.