O2Micro International Ltd. ADR (OIIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OIIM POWR Grades
- OIIM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OIIM is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 147 days.
- OIIM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.78% of US stocks).
OIIM Stock Summary
- For OIIM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 12.44% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.2 for O2MICRO INTERNATIONAL LTD; that's greater than it is for just 13.53% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, O2MICRO INTERNATIONAL LTD is reporting a growth rate of -354.82%; that's higher than just 4.88% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OIIM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACMR, KLIC, SIGA, TER, and LQDT.
- Visit OIIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.o2micro.com.
OIIM Valuation Summary
- OIIM's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.2; this is 71.66% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 240 months, OIIM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 19.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OIIM.
OIIM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 90.34%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 305.19%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.72%.
The table below shows OIIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OIIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OIIM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.08% of graded US stocks.
- OIIM's asset turnover comes in at 0.82 -- ranking 77th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OIIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OIIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OIIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.23||52-week high||$6.75|
|Prev. close||$3.25||52-week low||$2.85|
|Day high||$4.31||Avg. volume||127,334|
|50-day MA||$3.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.77||Market Cap||123.25M|
O2Micro International Ltd. ADR (OIIM) Company Bio
O2Micro International Ltd. engages in the business of designing, developing, and marketing of integrated circuits and solutions for consumer electronics, computers, industrial, communications, and automotive markets. It operates through the following geographical segments: China, Japan, Taiwan, Malaysia, Korea, Singapore, and Other. The company was founded in April 1995 and is headquartered in George Town, Cayman Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
OIIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OIIM Latest Social Stream
View Full OIIM Social Stream
Latest OIIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about O2MICRO INTERNATIONAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OIIM as an investment opportunity.
Downgrade: Here's How Analysts See O2Micro International Limited (NASDAQ:OIIM) Performing In The Near Term
Today is shaping up negative for O2Micro International Limited ( NASDAQ:OIIM ) shareholders, with the analysts...
By Lisa Thompson NASDAQ:OIIM READ THE FULL OIIM RESEARCH REPORT O2Micro (NASDAQ:OIIM) reported another quarter of down revenues but within guidance and better than expectations. The positive was negated by guidance below the street for Q3 as it suffers an inventory correction in its battery management business which are sold into power tools, vacuums and other portable products. The company has
O2Micro International Limited (NASDAQ: OIIM) reported a second-quarter FY22 revenue decline of 15.8% year-on-year to $22.1 million, beating the consensus of $21.63 million. The gross margin expanded by 110 bps to 52.6%. The operating margin contracted 1,040 bps to 2.1%. Earnings per ADS were $0.02, in line with the consensus. O2Micro held $49.5 million in cash and equivalents. "O2Micro's increasing active design wins with new technologies show strong acceptance by our customers in both LCD backl
GEORGE TOWN, Grand Cayman, July 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Operational Highlights: 2022 Q2 revenue was $22.1 million.Revenue increased 2% compared to prior quarter.O2Micro expects the third quarter 2022 revenue to be in the range of $17.0 million to $19.0 million. O2Micro® International Limited (NASDAQ: OIIM)(O2Micro), a global leader in the design, development and marketing of high-performance integrated circuits and solutions, reported its financial results today for the second quarter endin
GEORGE TOWN, Grand Cayman, July 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- O2Micro® International Limited (NASDAQ: OIIM), a global leader in the design, development and marketing of high-performance integrated circuits and solutions, will announce its financial results for the Second Quarter ending June 30, 2022, on Friday July 29, 2022. The press release will be followed by a conference call at 6:00 a.m. (US Pacific), 9:00 a.m. (US Eastern). You may participate using the following dial-in information: Partic
OIIM Price Returns
Continue Researching OIIMWant to do more research on O2Micro International Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
O2Micro International Ltd (OIIM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
O2Micro International Ltd (OIIM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
O2Micro International Ltd (OIIM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch