Oil States International, Inc. (OIS): Price and Financial Metrics
OIS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.26%, Oil States International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 18.56% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OIS has reported earnings growth of 706.39%, putting it ahead of 98.08% of US stocks in our set.
- Oil States International Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.01%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oil States International Inc are QES, SPN, CIDM, ESTE, and ICON.
- OIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oil States International Inc's official web site, go to www.oilstatesintl.com.
OIS Stock Price Chart More Charts
OIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.15||52-week high||$21.27|
|Prev. close||$10.89||52-week low||$10.33|
|Day high||$11.42||Avg. volume||576,230|
|50-day MA||$14.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.06||Market Cap||674.61M|
Oil States International, Inc. (OIS) Company Bio
Oil States International is a manufacturer of products for deepwater production facilities and certain drilling equipment, as well as a provider of completion services and land drilling services to the oil and gas industry. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Houston, Texas.
OIS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Oil States International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Oil States International Inc ranked in the 30st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 63.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Oil States International Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.49 years comes in at -0.08%; that's greater than only 18.64% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Oil States International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.09. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 10.35% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 77.33% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|