Oil States International, Inc. (OIS): Price and Financial Metrics
OIS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Oil States International Inc is higher than just 9.53% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Oil States International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that OIS's revenue has grown -37.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 9.85% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PHX, OSW, CVEO, TGA, and SGOC.
- OIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oil States International Inc's official web site, go to www.oilstatesintl.com.
OIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.12||52-week high||$9.49|
|Prev. close||$5.60||52-week low||$2.20|
|Day high||$6.27||Avg. volume||1,136,129|
|50-day MA||$6.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.03||Market Cap||375.07M|
Oil States International, Inc. (OIS) Company Bio
Oil States International is a manufacturer of products for deepwater production facilities and certain drilling equipment, as well as a provider of completion services and land drilling services to the oil and gas industry. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Houston, Texas.
OIS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OIS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Oil States International Inc ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Oil States International Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.57 years, is -0.18% -- higher than merely 9.36% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Oil States International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -36.47. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 3.41% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 67.7% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OIS Latest Social Stream
View Full OIS Social Stream
Latest OIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oil States International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OIS as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Leonid Ikan/iStock via Getty Images I have been bearish on the global economy, assuming the end to Fed stimulus would lead to a double-dip recession; another recession would likely hurt cyclical names like Oil States International (OIS). The pandemic caused business activity to grind to a halt. It...
Shares of Oil States International (NYSE: OIS) had declined by more than 11% by 10:30 a.m. EDT on Wednesday. Weighing on the oil stock was the pricing of a convertible debt offering. Oil States International priced a private offering of $135 million in 4.75% convertible senior notes due in 2026.
HOUSTON, March 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oil States International, Inc. (NYSE:OIS) (the “Company”) announced that it has priced a private offering of $135 million principal amount of its 4.75% convertible senior notes due 2026 (the “Notes”). The Company also granted the initial purchasers the option to purchase, during a 13-day period beginning on, and including, the first date on which the Notes are issued, up to an additional $15 million aggregate principal amount of the Notes. The Notes were only offered to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers (as defined in the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”)), pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act. The closing of the transaction is subject to customary closing conditions, and the Not...
HOUSTON, March 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oil States International, Inc. (NYSE:OIS) (the “Company”) announced today that it intends to offer, subject to market and other conditions, $135 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2026 (the “Notes”) in a private offering to persons reasonably believed to be qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”). The Company also expects to grant the initial purchasers of the Notes an option to purchase, during a 13-day period beginning on, and including, the first date on which the Notes are issued, up to an additional $15 million aggregate principal amount of the Notes. The Notes will be senior, unsecured obligations of the Company, with interest...
Oil States International Inc. has revealed on Feb. 23 that Chris Cragg, executive vice president of operations will depart the company effective March 1, 2021 to pursue other opportunities.
OIS Price Returns
Continue Researching OISWant to see what other sources are saying about Oil States International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Oil States International Inc (OIS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oil States International Inc (OIS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oil States International Inc (OIS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!