Oil States International, Inc. (OIS): Price and Financial Metrics
OIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.78||52-week high||$10.47|
|Prev. close||$6.55||52-week low||$6.02|
|Day high||$6.78||Avg. volume||681,706|
|50-day MA||$7.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.73||Market Cap||433.17M|
OIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OIS POWR Grades
- OIS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OIS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- OIS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 32.46% of US stocks).
OIS Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 45.9, OIL STATES INTERNATIONAL INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.33% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- OIS's price/sales ratio is 0.58; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 20.05% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OIL STATES INTERNATIONAL INC is reporting a growth rate of -232.2%; that's higher than just 5.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WD, KEX, NHC, SHO, and AMK.
- Visit OIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oilstatesintl.com.
OIS Valuation Summary
- OIS's price/earnings ratio is 45.9; this is 421.59% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- OIS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OIS.
OIS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 61.09%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.42%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -89.26%.
The table below shows OIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OIS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.01% of graded US stocks.
- OIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.49 -- ranking 85th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- PLOW, BWXT, and FLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OIS.
The table below shows OIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Oil States International, Inc. (OIS) Company Bio
Oil States International is a manufacturer of products for deepwater production facilities and certain drilling equipment, as well as a provider of completion services and land drilling services to the oil and gas industry. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Houston, Texas.
OIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OIS Latest Social Stream
View Full OIS Social Stream
Latest OIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OIL STATES INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OIS as an investment opportunity.
Halliburton, Oil States Industries Collaborate to Provide Innovative Deepwater Managed Pressure Drilling Solutions
HOUSTON, November 06, 2023--Halliburton Company (NYSE: HAL) and Oil States Industries, Inc. today announced a strategic collaboration that combines two award-winning technology sets to provide customers with innovative deepwater managed pressure drilling (MPD) solutions.
In an exclusive interview, Oil States CEO Cindy Taylor describes the service and equipment company's evolving role amid the ups and downs of the energy business.
Unveiling Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats in the Wake of Q3 2023 Financials
Oil States International, Inc. (NYSE:OIS) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 27, 2023 Oil States International, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.06679, expectations were $0.04. Operator: Good day, everyone, and welcome to the Oil States Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. Today’s call is being recorded. [Operator Instructions] I would now like to turn […]
Q3 2023 Oil States International Inc Earnings Call
OIS Price Returns
Continue Researching OISWant to see what other sources are saying about Oil States International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Oil States International Inc (OIS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oil States International Inc (OIS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oil States International Inc (OIS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch