Oil States International, Inc. (OIS): Price and Financial Metrics
OIS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.26%, Oil States International Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 18.54% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Oil States International Inc is reporting a growth rate of 706.39%; that's higher than 98.07% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OIS comes in at 10.44% -- higher than that of 82.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCEI, RNET, PHX, QES, and BRN.
- OIS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oil States International Inc's official web site, go to www.oilstatesintl.com.
OIS Stock Price Chart More Charts
OIS Price/Volume Stats
Oil States International, Inc. (OIS) Company Bio
Oil States International is a manufacturer of products for deepwater production facilities and certain drilling equipment, as well as a provider of completion services and land drilling services to the oil and gas industry. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Houston, Texas.