Oil States International, Inc. (OIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OIS POWR Grades
- OIS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 93.96% of US stocks.
- OIS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- OIS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.18% of US stocks).
OIS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OIS is currently 4.04, higher than merely 12.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Oil States International Inc comes in at -37.39%, a number that bests just 6.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Oil States International Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.51%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PHX, SND, NES, CHUY, and CWST.
- Visit OIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oilstatesintl.com.
OIS Valuation Summary
- OIS's EV/EBIT ratio is -6.1; this is 133.61% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, OIS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- Over the past 243 months, OIS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 370.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OIS.
OIS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -90.47%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -43.55%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2275.76%.
The table below shows OIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OIS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.88% of graded US stocks.
- OIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.475 -- ranking 85th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- DNOW, BWXT, and PLOW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OIS.
The table below shows OIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.61||52-week high||$9.49|
|Prev. close||$6.62||52-week low||$2.37|
|Day high||$6.61||Avg. volume||966,019|
|50-day MA||$6.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.54||Market Cap||405.68M|
Oil States International, Inc. (OIS) Company Bio
Oil States International is a manufacturer of products for deepwater production facilities and certain drilling equipment, as well as a provider of completion services and land drilling services to the oil and gas industry. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
OIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OIS Latest Social Stream
View Full OIS Social Stream
Latest OIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oil States International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OIS as an investment opportunity.
Oil States International} stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Oil States International Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10/20/2021. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Hold. The analysts previously had rating of Buy. The post Oil States International (NYSE:OIS) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Hold appeared first on .
Monday, November 1, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Central TimeHOUSTON, Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oil States International, Inc. (NYSE:OIS) announced today that it has scheduled its third quarter 2021 earnings conference call for Monday, November 1, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time. During the call, Oil States will discuss the results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021, which are expected to be released on Monday, November 1, 2021, before the markets open. This call is being webcast and can be ac
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, Oil States International (OIS) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Oil States International (OIS) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Thinking about buying stock in GreenSky, Athenex, Cano Health, Oil States International, or Marathon Digital?
NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for GSKY, ATNX, CANO, OIS, and MARA. To see how InvestorsObserver''s proprietary scoring system rates these stocks, view the InvestorsObserver''s PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
OIS Price Returns
Continue Researching OISWant to see what other sources are saying about Oil States International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Oil States International Inc (OIS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oil States International Inc (OIS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oil States International Inc (OIS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch