Oil States International, Inc. (OIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OIS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OIS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OIS is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- OIS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.47% of US stocks).
OIS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OIS is currently 3.21, higher than just 10.68% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that OIS's revenue has grown -44.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.8% of US companies in our set.
- Oil States International Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.01%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.21% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oil States International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PHX, NES, IMAC, SANW, and ATRO.
- Visit OIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oilstatesintl.com.
OIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, OIS's price/sales ratio is 53.33% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- Over the past 243 months, OIS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- OIS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OIS.
OIS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -824%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -41%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.81%.
The table below shows OIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.78||52-week high||$9.49|
|Prev. close||$5.59||52-week low||$2.37|
|Day high||$5.82||Avg. volume||1,073,331|
|50-day MA||$7.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.02||Market Cap||354.20M|
Oil States International, Inc. (OIS) Company Bio
Oil States International is a manufacturer of products for deepwater production facilities and certain drilling equipment, as well as a provider of completion services and land drilling services to the oil and gas industry. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Houston, Texas.
OIS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Oil States International Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Oil States International Inc ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Oil States International Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is -0.19% -- higher than just 8.5% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Oil States International Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -7.25. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 8.7% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Oil States International Inc experienced a tax rate of about 23% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than 87.51% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OIS Latest Social Stream
View Full OIS Social Stream
Latest OIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oil States International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OIS as an investment opportunity.
Oil States International, Inc. (OIS) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021 11:00 AM ET Company Participants Ellen Pennington - Counsel & Assistant Corporate Secretary Cindy Taylor - President and CEO Lloyd Hajdik - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Stephen Gengaro - Stifel Presentation...
This call is being webcast and can be accessed at Oil States website. A replay of the [Inaudible] call will be available one and a half hours after the completion of this call and will be available for one month.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We at Insider Monkey have plowed through 866 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F […]
Oil States International (OIS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.56% and -4.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HOUSTON, July 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oil States International, Inc. (NYSE: OIS) reported a net loss of $15.3 million, or $0.25 per share, for the second quarter of 2021. Results included non-cash operating lease asset impairment charges of $2.8 million ($2.2 million after-tax, or $0.04 per share), restructuring charges of $2.6 million ($2.0 million after-tax, or $0.03 per share) and non-cash gains on extinguishment of convertible senior notes of $0.4 million ($0.3 million after-tax, or $0.
OIS Price Returns
Continue Researching OISWant to see what other sources are saying about Oil States International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Oil States International Inc (OIS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oil States International Inc (OIS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oil States International Inc (OIS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch