Oil States International, Inc. (OIS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OIS POWR Grades
- OIS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OIS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OIS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.79% of US stocks).
OIS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OIS is currently 93.55, higher than 95.61% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -13.86%, OIL STATES INTERNATIONAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 19.42% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OIL STATES INTERNATIONAL INC is reporting a growth rate of -78.31%; that's higher than just 17.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OIS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVO, NNBR, MDVL, NEPT, and FRGI.
- Visit OIS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oilstatesintl.com.
OIS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, OIS's EV/EBIT ratio is 521.67% lower, now standing at -42.8.
- Over the past 243 months, OIS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 54.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OIS.
OIS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -43.64%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 111.91%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 12.44%.
The table below shows OIS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OIS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OIS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.01% of graded US stocks.
- OIS's asset turnover comes in at 0.49 -- ranking 85th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- PLOW, BWXT, and FLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OIS.
The table below shows OIS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OIS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OIS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.27||52-week high||$9.02|
|Prev. close||$8.42||52-week low||$3.51|
|Day high||$8.53||Avg. volume||461,382|
|50-day MA||$7.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.15||Market Cap||528.47M|
Oil States International, Inc. (OIS) Company Bio
Oil States International is a manufacturer of products for deepwater production facilities and certain drilling equipment, as well as a provider of completion services and land drilling services to the oil and gas industry. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
OIS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OIS Latest Social Stream
View Full OIS Social Stream
Latest OIS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OIL STATES INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OIS as an investment opportunity.
Oil States International Inc. (OIS) is an excellent investment, but the stock is overvalued/undervalued right now
Oil States International Inc. (NYSE:OIS) closed Tuesday at $7.81 per share, up from $7.60 a day earlier. While Oil States International Inc. has overperformed by 2.76%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, OIS rose by 33.05%, with highs and lows ranging from $9.02 to […]
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse Oil States International, Inc.'s ( NYSE:OIS ) business as it appears the...
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Oil States...
Incremental growth will come from the offshore segment, benefiting Oil States International. Click here to read our analysis of OIS stock.
The share price of Oil States International Inc. (NYSE:OIS) rose to $6.89 per share on Tuesday from $6.57. While Oil States International Inc. has overperformed by 4.87%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, OIS rose by 34.05%, with highs and lows ranging from $9.02 […]
OIS Price Returns
Continue Researching OISWant to see what other sources are saying about Oil States International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Oil States International Inc (OIS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oil States International Inc (OIS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oil States International Inc (OIS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch