Okta Inc. Cl A (OKTA): Price and Financial Metrics
OKTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.01||52-week high||$91.50|
|Prev. close||$72.00||52-week low||$61.71|
|Day high||$73.50||Avg. volume||2,589,729|
|50-day MA||$73.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.12||Market Cap||11.91B|
OKTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OKTA POWR Grades
- OKTA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.33% of US stocks.
- OKTA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- OKTA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.43% of US stocks).
OKTA Stock Summary
- OKTA INC's market capitalization of $12,079,143,385 is ahead of 85.4% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OKTA INC is higher than 92.32% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.17%, OKTA INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.69% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OKTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMPL, S, BILL, STXS, and VUZI.
- Visit OKTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.okta.com.
OKTA Valuation Summary
- OKTA's price/sales ratio is 5.8; this is 123.08% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 81 months, OKTA's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OKTA.
OKTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OKTA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.4% of graded US stocks.
- OKTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 476th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ICLK, AKAM, and CRM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OKTA.
The table below shows OKTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Okta Inc. Cl A (OKTA) Company Bio
Okta Inc is an identity and access management company. Its products include Universal Directory, Single Sign-On, Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication, Lifecycle Management, B2B Integration, and API Access Management. The company’s identity cloud connects various companies to pre-integrated apps and devices every day. The company has created tailored security solutions for a variety of industries, including the healthcare, public sector, energy, financial services, technology, travel and hospitality, and nonprofit markets. Okta Inc was founded in January of 2009 and is currently headquartered in San Francisco, California. Todd McKinnon serves as the company’s Chief Executive officer and Okta employs over 3600 employees around the world.
OKTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OKTA Latest Social Stream
View Full OKTA Social Stream
Latest OKTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OKTA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OKTA as an investment opportunity.
These next-big-thing trends represent some of the most exciting moneymaking opportunities for investors next year.
Okta (OKTA) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Meridian Funds, managed by ArrowMark Partners, released its “Meridian Growth Fund” third quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund returned -9.91% (net) compared to a -6.84% return for the Russell 2500 Growth Index. The firm’s investment process prioritizes the management of risk over the […]
A hacker or hackers have accessed nearly 7 million profiles of 23andMe customers, spokesperson for the genetic testing firm told CNN on Tuesday, including in some cases users’ ancestry reports, zip codes and birth years.
Cybersecurity is a mission-critical investment for just about every enterprise these days. Cybersecurity might be a relatively small part of Microsoft's (NASDAQ: MSFT) portfolio, but it's an important draw for its enterprise customers. A Microsoft investment comes with attractive features that are missing from many pure-play cybersecurity stocks.
OKTA Price Returns