Okta, Inc. - (OKTA): Price and Financial Metrics
OKTA Stock Summary
- OKTA's went public 2.68 years ago, making it older than merely 7.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Okta Inc is higher than 99.39% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- OKTA's price/sales ratio is 25.73; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OKTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COUP, SPLK, CLDR, PRO, and PEGA.
- OKTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Okta Inc's official web site, go to www.okta.com.
OKTA Stock Price Chart More Charts
OKTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.69||52-week high||$141.85|
|Prev. close||$113.25||52-week low||$52.05|
|Day high||$117.22||Avg. volume||2,227,861|
|50-day MA||$115.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$112.70||Market Cap||13.62B|
Okta, Inc. - (OKTA) Company Bio
Okta, Inc. operates an integrated system that connects persons via devices. The company’s identity cloud connects various companies to pre-integrated apps and devices every day. It offers single sign-on, mobility management, adaptive multi-factor authentication, lifecycle management, and universal directory products for IT customers; and complete authentication, user management, flexible administration, API access management, and developer tools for developers. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California.