Okta Inc. Cl A (OKTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OKTA POWR Grades
- OKTA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.87% of US stocks.
- OKTA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OKTA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
OKTA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $13,265,922,619, OKTA INC has a greater market value than 86.77% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OKTA INC is higher than 97.7% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- OKTA's price/sales ratio is 7.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 84.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OKTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BILL, FIVN, ZUO, PD, and INTA.
- Visit OKTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.okta.com.
OKTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OKTA's price/sales ratio is 192% higher, now standing at 7.3.
- Over the past 72 months, OKTA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OKTA.
OKTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OKTA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.4% of graded US stocks.
- OKTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 476th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ICLK, AKAM, and CRM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OKTA.
The table below shows OKTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OKTA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OKTA, see our OKTA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$279.54||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
OKTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OKTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.24||52-week high||$161.61|
|Prev. close||$84.34||52-week low||$44.12|
|Day high||$86.63||Avg. volume||2,628,648|
|50-day MA||$78.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.05||Market Cap||19.58B|
Okta Inc. Cl A (OKTA) Company Bio
Okta Inc is an identity and access management company. Its products include Universal Directory, Single Sign-On, Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication, Lifecycle Management, B2B Integration, and API Access Management. The company’s identity cloud connects various companies to pre-integrated apps and devices every day. The company has created tailored security solutions for a variety of industries, including the healthcare, public sector, energy, financial services, technology, travel and hospitality, and nonprofit markets. Okta Inc was founded in January of 2009 and is currently headquartered in San Francisco, California. Todd McKinnon serves as the company’s Chief Executive officer and Okta employs over 3600 employees around the world.
Most Popular Stories View All
OKTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OKTA Latest Social Stream
View Full OKTA Social Stream
Latest OKTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OKTA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OKTA as an investment opportunity.
Okta (OKTA) Just Flashed Golden Cross Signal: Do You Buy?
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 20-day simple moving average?
OKTA Solution Receives High Authorization From FedRAMP
OKTA announces that its Okta for Government High solution achieved high authorization from U.S. FedRAMP.
The Cost of Cybercrime Is Soaring -- 2 Top Growth Stocks to Buy Now
Here's why investors should buy these growth stocks today. CrowdStrike is best known as a leader in endpoint security, but its Falcon platform is actually comprised of 23 modules that span multiple cybersecurity verticals, protecting endpoint devices, cloud workloads, identities, and data.
Okta for Government High Achieves FedRAMPⓇ High Authorization
SAN FRANCISCO, March 28, 2023--Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ: OKTA), the leading independent Identity partner, today announced that Okta for Government High has earned its U.S. Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) High Authorization. Okta for Government High is the secure identity solution built to help federal agencies meet their security requirements. The solution complies with more than 420 baseline security controls for handling mission-critical information.
Fed Says Rate Hike Nearing End: 5 Tech Stocks to Buy on the Dip
We have narrowed our search to five U.S.-based technology stocks with attractive valuations. These are: ABNB, OKTA, SPLK, MDB and ZS.
OKTA Price Returns
Continue Researching OKTAWant to see what other sources are saying about Okta Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Okta Inc (OKTA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Okta Inc (OKTA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Okta Inc (OKTA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...