Okta, Inc. - (OKTA): Price and Financial Metrics
OKTA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Okta Inc is higher than 99.39% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- OKTA's price/sales ratio is 29.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 304.02%, Okta Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.77% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OKTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRO, CLDR, EVBG, AVLR, and COUP.
- Visit OKTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.okta.com.
OKTA Stock Price Chart More Charts
OKTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$125.26||52-week high||$141.85|
|Prev. close||$125.83||52-week low||$70.44|
|Day high||$127.91||Avg. volume||1,268,069|
|50-day MA||$121.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$117.44||Market Cap||15.18B|
Okta, Inc. - (OKTA) Company Bio
Okta, Inc. operates an integrated system that connects persons via devices. The company’s identity cloud connects various companies to pre-integrated apps and devices every day. It offers single sign-on, mobility management, adaptive multi-factor authentication, lifecycle management, and universal directory products for IT customers; and complete authentication, user management, flexible administration, API access management, and developer tools for developers. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California.