Okta, Inc. - (OKTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OKTA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OKTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OKTA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 198 days.
- OKTA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.47% of US stocks).
OKTA Stock Summary
- OKTA has a higher market value than 92% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $31,761,290,730.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OKTA is currently 248.21, higher than 98.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- OKTA's price/sales ratio is 38.02; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OKTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRSN, SIBN, OLED, DOV, and WINA.
- Visit OKTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.okta.com.
OKTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OKTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$242.06||52-week high||$294.00|
|Prev. close||$244.07||52-week low||$159.50|
|Day high||$249.38||Avg. volume||1,712,601|
|50-day MA||$243.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$236.80||Market Cap||31.76B|
Okta, Inc. - (OKTA) Company Bio
Okta, Inc. operates an integrated system that connects persons via devices. The company’s identity cloud connects various companies to pre-integrated apps and devices every day. It offers single sign-on, mobility management, adaptive multi-factor authentication, lifecycle management, and universal directory products for IT customers; and complete authentication, user management, flexible administration, API access management, and developer tools for developers. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
OKTA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OKTA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Okta Inc ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 3508.83% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OKTA, they are:
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 6% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 20.91% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Okta Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.66. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.72% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Okta Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OKTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OKTA Latest Social Stream
View Full OKTA Social Stream
Latest OKTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Okta Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OKTA as an investment opportunity.
ForgeRock, which makes identity verification software, is said to be working with banks on an IPO this year that could value the company at $3B to $4B.The company, which is based in San Francisco, is working with Morgan Stanley on an IPO, that could come as soon as Q3, according...
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards Okta, Inc. (NASDAQ:OKTA) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 and 20 […]
IT identity protection specialist Okta (NASDAQ: OKTA) officially became one asset larger Monday. Okta first announced the acquisition in early March. While the purchase price is seen by some as a bit rich, Okta is paying for it entirely with Class A common stock.
The chief executives of Okta and Auth0 open up about the $6.5 billion, all-stock acquisition deal they closed on Monday.
Cathie Wood and her team at Ark Invest bought Okta, Pinduoduo, and 3D Systems. How good are these picks?
OKTA Price Returns