Okta Inc. Cl A (OKTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OKTA POWR Grades
- OKTA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 68.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OKTA is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OKTA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.8% of US stocks).
OKTA Stock Summary
- OKTA has a market capitalization of $9,921,745,302 -- more than approximately 84.35% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OKTA is currently 425.94, higher than 98.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OKTA is more volatile than 88.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OKTA INC are CFLT, VIEW, FIVN, RSKD, and MDB.
- OKTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OKTA INC's official web site, go to www.okta.com.
OKTA Valuation Summary
- OKTA's EV/EBIT ratio is -11.9; this is 162.8% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- OKTA's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.3 over the prior 69 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OKTA.
OKTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OKTA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.4% of graded US stocks.
- OKTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 476th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ICLK, AKAM, and CRM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OKTA.
The table below shows OKTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OKTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OKTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.35||52-week high||$244.18|
|Prev. close||$61.89||52-week low||$44.12|
|Day high||$63.88||Avg. volume||3,474,077|
|50-day MA||$53.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$95.39||Market Cap||9.91B|
Okta Inc. Cl A (OKTA) Company Bio
Okta Inc is an identity and access management company. Its products include Universal Directory, Single Sign-On, Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication, Lifecycle Management, B2B Integration, and API Access Management. The company’s identity cloud connects various companies to pre-integrated apps and devices every day. The company has created tailored security solutions for a variety of industries, including the healthcare, public sector, energy, financial services, technology, travel and hospitality, and nonprofit markets. Okta Inc was founded in January of 2009 and is currently headquartered in San Francisco, California. Todd McKinnon serves as the company’s Chief Executive officer and Okta employs over 3600 employees around the world.
Most Popular Stories View All
OKTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OKTA Latest Social Stream
View Full OKTA Social Stream
Latest OKTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OKTA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OKTA as an investment opportunity.
While Okta posted an encouraging Q3 earnings report amid a dour ecosystem, investors should still remain cautious about OKTA stock.
Shares of Okta (NASDAQ: OKTA) were higher today after the beaten-down stock got a positive analyst note from Jefferies, which said that the risk/reward on the cloud identity software company is appealing right now. As of 12:10 p.m. ET, Okta stock was up 3.8% on the news. In a note this morning, Jefferies analyst Joseph Gallo lowered his price target from $90 to $80 but maintained his buy rating on the stock.
Marvell's (MRVL) fiscal third-quarter performance is likely to have benefited from the accelerated demand for its networking and storage end-market products.
Needham analyst reiterated Buy on CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc (NASDAQ: CRWD) with a $225.00 price target. CRWD's broad platform, robust 120%+ DBNR, new solid products, strong Sales staffing growth, and ability to enable companies to do more with less staffing give it the ability to continue to deliver strong results despite the eroding macro. The analyst's fieldwork uniformly called out strength at CRWD, Palo Alto Networks, Inc (NASDAQ: PANW), Zscaler, Inc (NASDAQ: ZS), and SentinelOne, Inc (NYSE:
OKTA Price Returns