Okta Inc. Cl A (OKTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OKTA POWR Grades
- OKTA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 72.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OKTA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- OKTA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
OKTA Stock Summary
- Okta Inc's market capitalization of $31,158,535,418 is ahead of 91.34% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Okta Inc is higher than 98.68% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 27.05, Okta Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OKTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZS, DKNG, COUP, TDOC, and ENPH.
- OKTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Okta Inc's official web site, go to www.okta.com.
OKTA Valuation Summary
- OKTA's price/earnings ratio is -110.4; this is 383.08% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- OKTA's price/sales ratio has moved up 25.5 over the prior 54 months.
- Over the past 54 months, OKTA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 84.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OKTA.
OKTA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OKTA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.4% of graded US stocks.
- OKTA's asset turnover comes in at 0.216 -- ranking 476th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ICLK, AKAM, and CRM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OKTA.
The table below shows OKTA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OKTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OKTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$188.26||52-week high||$294.00|
|Prev. close||$200.32||52-week low||$176.38|
|Day high||$205.88||Avg. volume||2,241,393|
|50-day MA||$222.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$240.22||Market Cap||29.28B|
Okta Inc. Cl A (OKTA) Company Bio
Okta Inc is an identity and access management company. Its products include Universal Directory, Single Sign-On, Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication, Lifecycle Management, B2B Integration, and API Access Management. The company’s identity cloud connects various companies to pre-integrated apps and devices every day. The company has created tailored security solutions for a variety of industries, including the healthcare, public sector, energy, financial services, technology, travel and hospitality, and nonprofit markets. Okta Inc was founded in January of 2009 and is currently headquartered in San Francisco, California. Todd McKinnon serves as the company’s Chief Executive officer and Okta employs over 3600 employees around the world.
Most Popular Stories View All
OKTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OKTA Latest Social Stream
View Full OKTA Social Stream
Latest OKTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Okta Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OKTA as an investment opportunity.
London, X0, based Investment company Sarasin & Partners LLP (Current Portfolio) buys National Instruments Corp, Illumina Inc, Splunk Inc, Entegris Inc, Charter Communications Inc, sells The Home Depot Inc, Welbilt Inc, Apple Inc, iShares Core U.S.
Investment company Redpoint Investment Management Pty Ltd (Current Portfolio) buys Equinix Inc, Realty Income Corp, The Carlyle Group Inc, Twilio Inc, Match Group Inc, sells , , Linde PLC, Okta Inc, Peloton Interactive Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Redpoint Investment Management Pty Ltd.
In this article, we discuss the 13 best cloud stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Cloud Stocks To Buy Now. The cloud sector has been pummeled in recent weeks after the Federal Reserve indicated that interest rate hikes are on […]
In the latest trading session, Okta (OKTA) closed at $204.41, marking a +1.19% move from the previous day.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Okta, Inc...
OKTA Price Returns