The OLB Group, Inc. (OLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OLB POWR Grades
- OLB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.09% of US stocks.
- OLB's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 29 days.
- OLB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.29% of US stocks).
OLB Stock Summary
- OLB has a market capitalization of $11,615,215 -- more than approximately merely 3.85% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for OLB GROUP INC comes in at 200.44%, a number that bests 95.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OLB comes in at -210.4% -- higher than that of only 3.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EPM, USNA, IDEX, POAI, and MIGI.
- OLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OLB GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.olb.com.
OLB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OLB's EV/EBIT ratio is 108% lower, now standing at -1.5.
- OLB's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.1 over the prior 28 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLB.
OLB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OLB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.95% of graded US stocks.
- OLB's asset turnover comes in at 0.751 -- ranking 203rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SRT, LTBR, and AZPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OLB.
The table below shows OLB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.84||52-week high||$4.27|
|Prev. close||$0.87||52-week low||$0.71|
|Day high||$0.87||Avg. volume||1,098,365|
|50-day MA||$0.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.26||Market Cap||12.34M|
The OLB Group, Inc. (OLB) Company Bio
The OLB Group, Inc. develops application software. The Company designs online shopping systems to purchase food and other related things, as well as allows payment services. OLB Group serves customers in the State of New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
OLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLB Latest Social Stream
View Full OLB Social Stream
Latest OLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLB GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLB as an investment opportunity.
The OLB Group, Inc., (NASDAQ:OLB),a diversified Fintech eCommerce merchant services provider and cryptocurrency mining enterprise, announced today that the Company has initiated purchasing of shares in the open market under the previously announced share repurchase program of up to 1 million shares of its outstanding shares of common stock.
OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:OLB), a diversified Fintech eCommerce merchant services provider and cryptocurrency mining enterprise, announced today that its management team will be presenting at the Emerging Growth Virtual Conference on Wednesday, November 30 from 2:05-2:35 PM.
For the Nine Months Year Over Year Revenue Increased 3X from $7.9 Million to $23.4 Million NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 15, 2022 / The OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:OLB), a diversified Fintech eCommerce merchant services provider and cryptocurrency mining enterprise, announced record revenue in 2022. Highlights for the period include the following: Key […]
For the Nine Months Year Over Year Revenue Increased 3X from $7.9 Million to $23.4 MillionNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 15, 2022 / The OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:OLB), a diversified Fintech eCo…
The OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:OLB), a diversified Fintech eCommerce merchant services provider and cryptocurrency mining enterprise, announced record revenue in 2022.
OLB Price Returns