The OLB Group, Inc. (OLB): Price and Financial Metrics
OLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.63||52-week high||$1.30|
|Prev. close||$0.68||52-week low||$0.56|
|Day high||$0.68||Avg. volume||218,225|
|50-day MA||$0.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.89||Market Cap||9.59M|
OLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $10,265,188, OLB GROUP INC has a greater market value than only 5.94% of US stocks.
- For OLB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.82% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.71%, OLB GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.46% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLB GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LC, BFI, ATER, RNGR, and UK.
- Visit OLB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.olb.com.
OLB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OLB's EV/EBIT ratio is 106.37% lower, now standing at -1.3.
- Over the past 38 months, OLB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 205.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLB.
OLB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OLB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.95% of graded US stocks.
- OLB's asset turnover comes in at 0.751 -- ranking 203rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SRT, LTBR, and AZPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OLB.
The table below shows OLB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
The OLB Group, Inc. (OLB) Company Bio
The OLB Group, Inc. develops application software. The Company designs online shopping systems to purchase food and other related things, as well as allows payment services. OLB Group serves customers in the State of New York.
OLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLB Latest Social Stream
View Full OLB Social Stream
Latest OLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLB GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLB as an investment opportunity.
OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:OLB), a diversified payments company with a Bitcoin mining subsidiary, announced today that Ronny Yakov, CEO of OLB Group, will be presenting at the H. C. 25th Annual Global Investment Conference being held September 11-13, 2023 at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel in New York City. OLB Group management will be available for 1x1 meetings with investors throughout the conference. For more information on the H.C.
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - August 29, 2023) - OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OLB), a diversified payments company with a Bitcoin mining subsidiary, announced today that Ronny Yakov, CEO of OLB Group, will be giving a virtual presentation on Wednesday, August 30th at 11 a.m. ET. Interested investors and OLB shareholders are invited to pre-register or access live at the link below:Presentation: August 30, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. ETLocation: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Cr6XiSZKQQe-0
The OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:OLB), a diversified Fintech eCommerce merchant services provider and Bitcoin mining enterprise, will hold an Earnings Conference Call on August 21, 2023 at 4:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time. Shareholders and interested investors are invited to participate in the Company's earnings call.
OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:OLB), a diversified Fintech eCommerce merchant services provider and Bitcoin mining enterprise, announced today its financial results for the Second Quarter ending June 30, 2023.
OLB Group to Acquire Controlling Interest in black011.com Platform to Provide Open Access to Approximately 31,600 Retail Locations
The OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:OLB), a leading FinTech provider of Fintech, digital assets and payment solutions, purchased 80.1% of the parent, LLC, will enable OLB Group to focus on the underbanked communities utilizing the SDI platform following the purchase of the majority interest.
OLB Price Returns