The OLB Group, Inc. (OLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OLB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OLB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OLB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 154 days.
- OLB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.91% of US stocks).
OLB Stock Summary
- Olb Group Inc's stock had its IPO on August 10, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 0.21% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -95.79%, Olb Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.55% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OLB has reported earnings growth of 590.24%, putting it ahead of 96.36% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BOXL, OEG, ABM, CHEF, and USAP.
- OLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Olb Group Inc's official web site, go to www.olb.com.
OLB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OLB's EV/EBIT ratio is 175.79% lower, now standing at -25.2.
- OLB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 181.7 over the prior 49 weeks.
- Over the past 49 weeks, OLB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 181.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLB.
OLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.46||52-week high||$16.40|
|Prev. close||$5.61||52-week low||$3.26|
|Day high||$5.55||Avg. volume||352,928|
|50-day MA||$5.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.28||Market Cap||38.85M|
The OLB Group, Inc. (OLB) Company Bio
The OLB Group, Inc. develops application software. The Company designs online shopping systems to purchase food and other related things, as well as allows payment services. OLB Group serves customers in the State of New York.
OLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLB Latest Social Stream
View Full OLB Social Stream
Latest OLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Olb Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLB as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, June 23, 2021--The OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OLB), a provider of cloud-based omnicommerce and payment acceptance solutions for small and mid-sized merchants, announced that its SecurePay payment gateway will support the transfer or sale of digital assets utilizing non-fungible token (NFT) technology. The NFT technology is built upon the Ethereum platform which manages token generation and redemption, association with an asset, and transfer of registered ownership.
EZ Sports Technologies Selects OLB to Provide Digital Merchant Services and Payment Acceptance Solutions for Select Minor League Baseball Teams
The OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OLB), a provider of cloud-based eCommerce and payment acceptance solutions for small- and mid-size merchants, announced EZ Sports Technologies of Evanston, Illinois has selected it to provide comprehensive merchant services solutions to three Class D minor league baseball teams operated by National Sports Services (NSS). The technology will be leveraged by the Lafayette (IN) Aviators, Johnstown (PA) Millrats, and The Spartanburgers, a team located in Spartanburg, South Carolina. OLB will implement the technology in each home stadium prior to the start of the teams’ respective seasons.
The OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OLB), a provider of cloud- based omnicommerce and payment acceptance solutions for small and mid-size merchants, announced it completed an early payoff of its $7.7 million acquisition-related senior term loan originated in April 2018. Eliminating the debt, will save the Company approximately $0.72 million in interest annually and released the Company from the related restrictive covenants on the business.
The OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OLB), a provider of cloud-based omnicommerce and payment acceptance solutions for small and mid-size merchants, announced its SecurePay payment gateway is now optimized to support the processing of cryptocurrency purchases and settlement of merchant funds. This speeds all aspects of the transaction process, keeping crypto payments on par with credit and debit processes.
The OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OLB), a provider of cloud-based omnicommerce and payment acceptance solutions for small and mid-size merchants, announced its SecurePay payment gateway now provides merchants of every size with seamless payment acceptance through popular social media platforms and lifestyle apps. SecurePay’s direct integration at the payment gateway assures efficient and secure payment processing for customers wishing to make purchases without leaving a favorite app.
OLB Price Returns