The OLB Group, Inc. (OLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OLB Stock Summary
- OLB GROUP INC's market capitalization of $15,511,458 is ahead of just 6.57% of US-listed equities.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for OLB GROUP INC comes in at 200.44%, a number that bests 96.21% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OLB comes in at -157.55% -- higher than that of just 3.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EPM, MGLD, USNA, AXS, and IDEX.
- OLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OLB GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.olb.com.
OLB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OLB's EV/EBIT ratio is 110.99% lower, now standing at -2.1.
- OLB's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.6 over the prior 32 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLB.
OLB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OLB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 5.95% of graded US stocks.
- OLB's asset turnover comes in at 0.751 -- ranking 203rd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SRT, LTBR, and AZPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OLB.
The table below shows OLB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OLB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OLB, see our OLB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$12.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
OLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.07||52-week high||$2.50|
|Prev. close||$1.06||52-week low||$0.71|
|Day high||$1.12||Avg. volume||60,257|
|50-day MA||$1.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.09||Market Cap||15.70M|
The OLB Group, Inc. (OLB) Company Bio
The OLB Group, Inc. develops application software. The Company designs online shopping systems to purchase food and other related things, as well as allows payment services. OLB Group serves customers in the State of New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
OLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLB Latest Social Stream
View Full OLB Social Stream
Latest OLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLB GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLB as an investment opportunity.
Great news for The OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:OLB): Insiders acquired stock in large numbers last year
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
OLB Group Regains Compliance with Nasdaq Minimum Bid Price Requirement
The OLB Group, Inc., (NASDAQ:OLB),a diversified Fintech eCommerce merchant services provider and cryptocurrency mining enterprise, announced today that it has received a written letter from Nasdaq, which has determined that for the last 10 consecutive business days, from January 12, 2023 to January 27, 2023, the closing bid price of the Company's common stock has been at $1.00 per share or greater.
OLB Group to Update Investors at Emerging Growth Conference January 11 at 1:10 Eastern
OLB Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:OLB), a diversified Fintech eCommerce merchant services provider and Bitcoin mining enterprise, announced today that its management team will be presenting an investor update at the Emerging Growth Virtual Conference on Wednesday, January 11 from 1:10- 1:25 Eastern time.
Presenting on the Emerging Growth Conference on January 11 Register Now
MIAMI, Jan. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EmergingGrowth.com a leading independent small cap media portal announces the Schedule of the 47th Emerging Growth Conference on January 11, 2022. The Emerging Growth Conference identifies companies in a wide range of growth sectors, with strong management teams, innovative products & services, focused strategy, execution, and the overall potential for long-term growth. Register for the conference here. Submit Questions for any of the presenting companies
OLB Group Announces Insider Stock Purchases Totaling 114,143 Shares and Corporate Stock Buyback of 116,172 Shares
The OLB Group, Inc., (NASDAQ:OLB),a diversified Fintech eCommerce merchant services provider and Bitcoin mining enterprise, announced today that senior management, including the OLB's Chairman & CEO, Ronny Yakov and Patrick Smith, Vice President of Finance, collectively purchased 114,143 shares of OLB between since December 1, 2022 in open-market transactions and each currently has plans to continue to add to their positions periodically.
OLB Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...