Olink Holding AB (publ) (OLK): Price and Financial Metrics
OLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.45||52-week high||$26.47|
|Prev. close||$20.52||52-week low||$8.39|
|Day high||$21.11||Avg. volume||130,512|
|50-day MA||$21.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.13||Market Cap||2.54B|
OLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OLK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OLK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OLK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OLK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
OLK Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 279.14, OLINK HOLDING AB (PUBL) is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.97% of US stocks.
- OLK's went public 2.17 years ago, making it older than merely 7.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- OLK's price/sales ratio is 16.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OLK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LUNA, SEMR, TMDX, REFR, and TRIP.
- Visit OLK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.olink.com.
OLK Valuation Summary
- OLK's price/sales ratio is 17.2; this is 237.25% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 26 months, OLK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 51210.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OLK.
Olink Holding AB (publ) (OLK) Company Bio
Olink Holding AB (publ) provides various products and services for academic, government, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and other institutions focused on life science research. Its products include Olink Explore for cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, oncology, neurology, or inflammation; Olink Target product line; and Olink Focus product line consists of custom developed solutions for customers that have identified a small number of proteins of interest to focus on.
OLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OLK Latest Social Stream
View Full OLK Social Stream
Latest OLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OLINK HOLDING AB (PUBL) that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OLK as an investment opportunity.
Olink to participate in June investor events
UPPSALA, Sweden, May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Olink Holding AB (publ) (“Olink”) (Nasdaq: OLK), today announced that Company management will participate in the following investor events: William Blair 43rd Annual Growth Stock ConferenceTuesday, June 6th Goldman Sachs 44th Annual Global Healthcare ConferenceWednesday, June 14th at 2:00 pm PT / 5:00 pm ET A live and archived webcast of the Goldman Sachs Global Healthcare Conference will be available on the “Events” section of the Company’s webs
When Will Olink Holding AB (publ) (NASDAQ:OLK) Breakeven?
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Olink Holding AB...
Olink Holding AB (publ) (OLK) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Olink Holding AB (publ) (OLK)
Q1 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 11, 2023 08:00 AM ET
Jan Medina - Vice President of Investor Relations and Capital Markets
Jon Heimer - Chief Executive Officer
Carl Raimond - President
Oskar Hjelm - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Puneet Souda - SVB Leerink
Sung Ji Nam - Scotiabank
Kyle Mikson - Canaccord Genuity
Ivy Kozlowski - Goldman Sachs
Good morning, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Olink Proteomics Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the s...
Olink Holding AB (publ) Sponsored ADR (OLK) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Olink Holding AB (publ) Sponsored ADR (OLK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.33% and 0.71%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Olink reports first quarter 2023 financial results
UPPSALA, Sweden, May 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Olink Holding AB (publ) (“Olink”) (Nasdaq: OLK) today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. Highlights First quarter 2023 revenue totaled $27.5 million, representing year over year growth of 21% on a reported basis and 25% on a constant currency adjusted like-for-like basisTotal Explore customer installations reached 63, with 11 installations during the first quarterTotal Signature Q100 placements r
OLK Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...