Outset Medical Inc. (OM): Price and Financial Metrics
OM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.25||52-week high||$30.55|
|Prev. close||$21.41||52-week low||$11.41|
|Day high||$21.77||Avg. volume||525,453|
|50-day MA||$19.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.53||Market Cap||1.05B|
OM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 41.71% of US stocks.
- OM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.51% of US stocks).
OM Stock Summary
- OUTSET MEDICAL INC's stock had its IPO on September 15, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 13.76% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.46, OUTSET MEDICAL INC has a higher such ratio than 87.33% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 174.41%, OUTSET MEDICAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 92.11% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRAY, DDD, TBLA, CRCT, and PHR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OM's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001484612.
OM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OM's price/sales ratio is 64.71% higher, now standing at 8.4.
- OM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 29.4 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OM.
OM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.49% of graded US stocks.
- OM's asset turnover comes in at 0.185 -- ranking 144th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OM, see our OM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$63.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.43 (Moderate Buy)|
Outset Medical Inc. (OM) Company Bio
Outset Medical, Inc. is a medical technology company, which provides dialysis solutions to patients and healthcare providers. Its product Tablo Hemodialysis System (Tablo), offers technological advancement enabling novel, transformational dialysis care in acute and home settings. The company was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
OM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OM Latest Social Stream
View Full OM Social Stream
Latest OM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OUTSET MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OM as an investment opportunity.
Outset Medical First Quarter 2023 Earnings: Beats Expectations
Outset Medical ( NASDAQ:OM ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$33.5m (up 9.5% from 1Q 2022...
Q1 2023 Outset Medical Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Outset Medical Inc Earnings Call
Outset Medical, Inc. (OM) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Outset Medical, Inc. (OM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.35% and 6.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Outset Medical Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 03, 2023--Outset Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: OM) ("Outset" or the "Company"), a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Want $1 Million in Retirement? Invest $250,000 in These 3 Stocks and Wait a Decade.
One way to potentially make it happen is to invest $250,000 spread equally across these three stocks and wait a decade. Brookfield Renewable (NYSE: BEP) (NYSE: BEPC) believes that it can generate total returns of between 12% and 15% per year over the long term. If the renewable energy leader hits the upper end of that target, an initial investment now will quadruple within the next 10 years.
OM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...