Outset Medical Inc. (OM): Price and Financial Metrics
OM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.64||52-week high||$30.55|
|Prev. close||$5.69||52-week low||$2.90|
|Day high||$5.78||Avg. volume||752,758|
|50-day MA||$5.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.65||Market Cap||283.16M|
OM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OM POWR Grades
- OM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 54.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OM is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.48% of US stocks).
OM Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 178.79%, OUTSET MEDICAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.85% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of OUTSET MEDICAL INC's share price is greater than that of 91.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OM comes in at -26.61% -- higher than that of merely 13.58% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KSCP, CARG, CGNX, TBIO, and TTNP.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OM's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001484612.
OM Valuation Summary
- OM's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 47.37% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- OM's price/sales ratio has moved down 157.4 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OM.
OM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.49% of graded US stocks.
- OM's asset turnover comes in at 0.185 -- ranking 144th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Outset Medical Inc. (OM) Company Bio
Outset Medical, Inc. is a medical technology company, which provides dialysis solutions to patients and healthcare providers. Its product Tablo Hemodialysis System (Tablo), offers technological advancement enabling novel, transformational dialysis care in acute and home settings. The company was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
OM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OM Latest Social Stream
View Full OM Social Stream
Latest OM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OUTSET MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OM as an investment opportunity.
SAN JOSE, Calif., November 29, 2023--Outset Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: OM) ("Outset"), a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis, today announced that members of management will participate in a virtual panel discussion at the BofA Securities Home Care Conference on Monday, December 4, 2023, at 12:00pm PT / 3:00pm ET.
These stocks have been crushed by the market, but could be diamonds in the rough for patient investors.
The stock market has been on a nice run lately. Let's take a look at two of the cheapest stocks I own and why I think they're worth buying today. Popular retailer Target (NYSE: TGT) has had a strange few years.
SAN JOSE, Calif., November 09, 2023--Outset Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: OM) ("Outset"), a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis, today announced that members of management will participate in fireside chats at two upcoming investor conferences. Outset will participate in the Stifel 2023 Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, November 14, 2023, and the Jefferies London Healthcare Conference on Thursday, November 16, 2023.
SAN JOSE, Calif., November 07, 2023--Outset Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: OM) ("Outset" or the "Company"), a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
OM Price Returns