Outset Medical Inc. (OM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OM POWR Grades
- OM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 50.02% of US stocks.
- OM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 3.8% of US stocks).
OM Stock Summary
- Outset Medical Inc's stock had its IPO on September 15, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 3.14% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 20.34, Outset Medical Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.09% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Outset Medical Inc comes in at 105.47%, a number that bests 92.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Outset Medical Inc are BNGO, UPWK, AMST, FLDM, and CASI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OM's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001484612.
OM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OM's price/earnings ratio is 146.58% lower, now standing at -17.
- Over the past 50 weeks, OM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.4.
- Over the past 50 weeks, OM's price/sales ratio has gone down 130.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OM.
OM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.49% of graded US stocks.
- OM's asset turnover comes in at 0.185 -- ranking 144th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.65||52-week high||$60.33|
|Prev. close||$14.86||52-week low||$13.25|
|Day high||$15.85||Avg. volume||550,958|
|50-day MA||$23.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.06||Market Cap||747.98M|
Outset Medical Inc. (OM) Company Bio
Outset Medical, Inc. is a medical technology company, which provides dialysis solutions to patients and healthcare providers. Its product Tablo Hemodialysis System (Tablo), offers technological advancement enabling novel, transformational dialysis care in acute and home settings. The company was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
OM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OM Latest Social Stream
View Full OM Social Stream
Latest OM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Outset Medical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OM as an investment opportunity.
SAN JOSE, Calif., February 22, 2022--Outset Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: OM) ("Outset"), a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis, today announced that members of management will participate in a fireside chat at the 42nd Annual Cowen Health Care Conference on Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 11:50am PT / 2:50pm ET.
Outset Medical (OM +14.1%) rose Feb. 17, after Q4 revenues grew ~63.2% Y/Y to $28.15M. The company also said that Leslie Trigg was appointed Chair of the board in addition to her ongoing role as president and CEO. Former Chairman D. Keith Grossman will continue to serve on the board and has...
Outset Medical Inc (NASDAQ: OM ) recorded Q4 FY21 net revenue of $28.2 million , a 63.2%, beating the consensus of $26.42 million. Product revenue for the fourth quarter of 2021 was $23.7 million, +79.5%. The Company achieved a gross margin of 11.8%, compared to 2.4% in the fourth quarter of 2020 Select … Full story available on Benzinga.com
After a terrible January, investors had hoped that stock markets would be able to recover in February. As of 2:45 p.m. ET, the Nasdaq was down almost 2.5% Thursday afternoon. Today, some of the best performers include Nasdaq stocks Outset Medical (NASDAQ: OM) and Global-e Online (NASDAQ: GLBE).
No summary available.
OM Price Returns