Outset Medical Inc. (OM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.56% of US stocks).
OM Stock Summary
- OM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 345.32 -- higher than 92.96% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- OM's went public 2.21 years ago, making it older than merely 12.02% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OM is more volatile than 92.43% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OUTSET MEDICAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VBIV, DDD, AMST, UPWK, and CASI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OM's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001484612.
OM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OM's price/earnings ratio is 125.86% lower, now standing at -6.
- OM's price/sales ratio has moved down 150.7 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OM.
OM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OM has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.49% of graded US stocks.
- OM's asset turnover comes in at 0.185 -- ranking 144th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows OM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.12||52-week high||$48.99|
|Prev. close||$22.13||52-week low||$11.41|
|Day high||$22.23||Avg. volume||545,099|
|50-day MA||$16.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.55||Market Cap||1.07B|
Outset Medical Inc. (OM) Company Bio
Outset Medical, Inc. is a medical technology company, which provides dialysis solutions to patients and healthcare providers. Its product Tablo Hemodialysis System (Tablo), offers technological advancement enabling novel, transformational dialysis care in acute and home settings. The company was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
OM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OM Latest Social Stream
View Full OM Social Stream
Latest OM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OUTSET MEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OM as an investment opportunity.
SAN JOSE, Calif., November 28, 2022--Outset Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: OM) ("Outset"), a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis, today announced that members of management will participate in a virtual panel discussion at the BofA Securities Home Care Conference on Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 12:10pm PT / 3:10pm ET.
As the year winds down, investors may be looking forward to 2023 and hoping for a better year in the stock market. Part of this growth is due to sales of consumables, which increased 53% year over year, outpacing revenue growth.
Outset Medical Ranked Number 33 Fastest-Growing Company in North America on the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500™
SAN JOSE, Calif., November 16, 2022--Outset Medical, Inc. (Nasdaq: OM), a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis, announced it ranked 33 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences, fintech and energy tech companies in North America, now in its 28th year. Outset revenue grew 5,000 percent to $103 million between 2018 and 2021.
RBC Capital Markets initiated coverage on Outset Medical Inc (NASDAQ: OM) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $23. The analyst writes that Outset Medical is a medical device company that offers a disruptive, first-of-its-kind technology designed to reduce the cost and complexity of dialysis - an $11 billion U.S. total addressable market for kidney failure treatment. The analyst view OM as significantly undervalued, given the opportunities ahead. RBC believes the company is poised for
The stock market had a tough outing on Wednesday, as investors reacted negatively to uncertainty stemming from the midterm elections and prepared for the latest readings on inflation due out early Thursday. Below, you'll learn more about why Outset Medical (NASDAQ: OM) and Axon Enterprise (NASDAQ: AXON) were among the top gainers on Wall Street on Wednesday.
OM Price Returns