Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMC POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- OMC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 16.78% of US stocks).
OMC Stock Summary
- Omnicom Group Inc's market capitalization of $14,341,323,479 is ahead of 84.6% of US-listed equities.
- Omnicom Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.7% of US listed stocks.
- OMC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Omnicom Group Inc are AAP, LKQ, WHR, GIB, and EME.
- OMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Omnicom Group Inc's official web site, go to www.omnicomgroup.com.
OMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, OMC's price/sales ratio is 64.52% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- OMC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.5 over the prior 243 months.
- OMC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 18.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMC.
OMC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -2.77%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 97.43%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 81.89%.
The table below shows OMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.63% of graded US stocks.
- OMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.543 -- ranking 304th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- IPG, ACN, and ARC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMC.
The table below shows OMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.56||52-week high||$86.38|
|Prev. close||$67.47||52-week low||$59.05|
|Day high||$67.56||Avg. volume||1,724,848|
|50-day MA||$71.37||Dividend yield||4.15%|
|200-day MA||$75.70||Market Cap||14.36B|
Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC) Company Bio
Omnicom Group is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries. The company was founded in 1944 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMC Latest Social Stream
View Full OMC Social Stream
Latest OMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Omnicom Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMC as an investment opportunity.
Omnicom's (OMC) Credera aims at expanding its global Salesforce capabilities and geographic reach through the acquisition.
Omnicom's Credera Acquires BrightGen to Expand Digital Transformation Capability & Marketing Consulting Depth
Credera, a global, boutique consulting firm focused on strategy, transformation, data, and technology, today announced it has acquired BrightGen, a Salesforce Summit Partner, to extend its depth in digital transformation, marketing technology, and customer experience capabilities. Credera is part of Omnicom Precision Marketing Group (OPMG), the digital and customer relationship management specialist practice area within Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC).
New COVID-19 response work drives MAXIMUS (MMS) Q4 fiscal 2021 performance.
Omnicom (OMC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Omnicom Public Relations Group Appoints Kiersten Zweibaum as Global Chief Growth and Marketing Officer
Omnicom Public Relations Group (OPRG), a division of Omnicom Group's Communications Consultancy Network (NYSE: OMC), today announced the appointment of Kiersten Zweibaum as Global Chief Growth and Marketing Officer (CGMO). Working with our roster of agencies, Zweibaum will be responsible for expanding relationships with existing clients, identifying and securing new clients, and enhancing the OPRG brand externally to attract both talent and clients alike. Zweibaum will report to Chris Foster, CE
OMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|