Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC): Price and Financial Metrics
OMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.46||52-week high||$96.78|
|Prev. close||$94.80||52-week low||$61.31|
|Day high||$94.98||Avg. volume||1,814,543|
|50-day MA||$92.20||Dividend yield||3.08%|
|200-day MA||$81.87||Market Cap||18.85B|
OMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMC POWR Grades
- OMC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 67.41% of US stocks.
- OMC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OMC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
OMC Stock Summary
- OMNICOM GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.84% of US listed stocks.
- OMC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 344.01 -- higher than 92.88% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OMNICOM GROUP INC is higher than it is for about 92.83% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OMNICOM GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ARMK, FLT, SQFT, WH, and PTLO.
- OMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OMNICOM GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.omnicomgroup.com.
OMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, OMC's price/sales ratio is 27.78% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- OMC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMC.
OMC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 3.9%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -17.29%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.66%.
The table below shows OMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.63% of graded US stocks.
- OMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.543 -- ranking 304th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- IPG, ACN, and ARC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMC.
The table below shows OMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OMC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OMC, see our OMC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$83.17||Average Broker Recommendation||1.82 (Hold)|
Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC) Company Bio
Omnicom Group Inc. is an American global media, marketing and corporate communications holding company, headquartered in New York City, E Omnicom's branded networks and specialty firms provide services in four disciplines: advertising, customer relationship management (CRM), public relations and specialty services. The services included in these disciplines are media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, sports and events marketing, field marketing and brand consultancy.Omnicom Group was ranked as one of the four largest advertising agencies in the world by The New York Times in 2002. In 2014, Omnicom was considered the second largest advertising holding company by The Wall Street Journal. The company employs more than 77,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide. (Source:Wikipedia)
OMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMC Latest Social Stream
View Full OMC Social Stream
Latest OMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OMNICOM GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMC as an investment opportunity.
Mastercard (MA), Dapi to Unveil A2A Payment Solution in UAE
Mastercard (MA) partners with Dapi to bring the benefits of open banking and devise an A2A payment solution that will result in accelerated as well as safe transactions for UAE merchants.
Just Four Days Till Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) Will Be Trading Ex-Dividend
It looks like Omnicom Group Inc. ( NYSE:OMC ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date is...
adam&eveNYC and DDB NY Merge and Form New Creative Powerhouse
DDB Worldwide has announced that its DDB New York office will merge with adam&eveNYC to form a dynamic new offering in North America that embodies the heart of a startup and the capabilities of a world-class full-service creative agency. The merged entity will be called adam&eveDDB marking a new era for DDB's offering in the Big Apple.
4 Stocks That Should Be in a Dividend Investor's Portfolio
Dividend investing is one of the few ways investors can protect their returns against market volatility.
Maximus' (MMS) Strong Government Connection Enables Growth
Maximus' (MMS) efforts to gratify shareholders along with its ability to deliver cost-effective, efficient and high-scale solutions bode well for the company's growth.
OMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OMCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Omnicom Group Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Omnicom Group Inc (OMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Omnicom Group Inc (OMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Omnicom Group Inc (OMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...