Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where OMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OMC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 26.94% of US stocks).
OMC Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $15,936,045,403, OMNICOM GROUP INC has a greater market value than 88% of US stocks.
- OMNICOM GROUP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.5% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.74 for OMNICOM GROUP INC; that's greater than it is for 88.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FNF, AIZ, AAP, BOKF, and UBSI.
- Visit OMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.omnicomgroup.com.
OMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, OMC's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.4% lower, now standing at 9.4.
- Over the past 243 months, OMC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMC.
OMC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3.01%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 3.9%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 7.05%.
The table below shows OMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.63% of graded US stocks.
- OMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.543 -- ranking 304th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- IPG, ACN, and ARC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMC.
The table below shows OMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.65||52-week high||$91.61|
|Prev. close||$79.86||52-week low||$61.31|
|Day high||$79.39||Avg. volume||1,656,320|
|50-day MA||$71.24||Dividend yield||3.56%|
|200-day MA||$72.90||Market Cap||16.04B|
Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC) Company Bio
Omnicom Group Inc. is an American global media, marketing and corporate communications holding company, headquartered in New York City, E Omnicom's branded networks and specialty firms provide services in four disciplines: advertising, customer relationship management (CRM), public relations and specialty services. The services included in these disciplines are media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, sports and events marketing, field marketing and brand consultancy.Omnicom Group was ranked as one of the four largest advertising agencies in the world by The New York Times in 2002. In 2014, Omnicom was considered the second largest advertising holding company by The Wall Street Journal. The company employs more than 77,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
OMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMC Latest Social Stream
View Full OMC Social Stream
Latest OMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OMNICOM GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMC as an investment opportunity.
Omnicom (OMC) continues to focus on investing in high-growth areas related to technology and data.
Stantec's (STN) third-quarter 2022 revenues increase year over year.
As the market enters an ambiguous phase, investors can find significant comfort in dividend stocks with low payout ratios.
Omnicom (OMC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
In this article, we will discuss 15 biggest broadcasting companies in the world. You can skip our detailed analysis of the broadcasting industry and go directly to 5 Biggest Broadcasting Companies in the World. The broadcasting industry has seen a paradigm shift in its dynamics after the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. The days of […]
OMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|