Omnicom Group Inc. (OMC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: OMC reports less variability in its cash flow than 96.54% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with OMC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SAIL, HASI, COR, RPRX and PJT.
OMC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Omnicom Group Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 21.57% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Omnicom Group Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Omnicom Group Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 80.12% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 21.57%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 80.12% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, OMC has a discount rate lower than 80.12% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- The Omnicom Group Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 28.38% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
OMC Dividend Chart
OMC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|