Omnicell, Inc. (OMCL): Price and Financial Metrics
OMCL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 57.13, OMNICELL Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.81% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.74%, OMNICELL Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.02% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OMNICELL Inc is reporting a growth rate of 82.54%; that's higher than 86.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OMCL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPSC, OSIS, GHDX, LMAT, and LNTH.
- OMCL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OMNICELL Inc's official web site, go to www.omnicell.com.
OMCL Stock Price Chart More Charts
OMCL Price/Volume Stats
Omnicell, Inc. (OMCL) Company Bio
Omnicell provides automation and business analytics software for patient-centric medication and supply management across the entire healthcare continuum, from the acute care hospital setting to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities to the home. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Mountain View, California.