Omnicell, Inc. (OMCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMCL POWR Grades
- OMCL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMCL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- OMCL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
OMCL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 437.45, OMNICELL INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, OMCL has reported earnings growth of -102.59%, putting it ahead of merely 14.29% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of OMNICELL INC's share price is greater than that of 88.09% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OMNICELL INC are TRIP, ALOT, CRTO, PCRX, and SSTK.
- Visit OMCL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.omnicell.com.
OMCL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OMCL's EV/EBIT ratio is 6682.2% lower, now standing at -1257.2.
- OMCL's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMCL.
OMCL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 154.62%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -20.33%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 105.47%.
The table below shows OMCL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMCL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.08% of graded US stocks.
- OMCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.534 -- ranking 55th of 83 Computers stocks.
- STRM, PBI, and CERN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMCL.
The table below shows OMCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OMCL Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OMCL, see our OMCL price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$167.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.55 (Moderate Buy)|
OMCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.52||52-week high||$134.37|
|Prev. close||$54.28||52-week low||$46.11|
|Day high||$55.56||Avg. volume||483,945|
|50-day MA||$55.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.49||Market Cap||2.50B|
Omnicell, Inc. (OMCL) Company Bio
Omnicell provides automation and business analytics software for patient-centric medication and supply management across the entire healthcare continuum, from the acute care hospital setting to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities to the home. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMCL Latest Social Stream
View Full OMCL Social Stream
Latest OMCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OMNICELL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMCL as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why Investors Should Retain Omnicell (OMCL) Stock Now
Investors are optimistic about Omnicell (OMCL) owing to its planned geographic expansion.
Should You Hold Omnicell (OMCL)?
Brown Capital Management, an investment management company, released its “The Brown Capital Management Mid Company Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The Mid Company Fund returned 5.43% in the quarter compared to a 6.90% return for the Russell Midcap Growth Index. For the full year, the fund […]
Should You Hold Omnicell (OMCL) for the Long-Term?
Meridian Funds, managed by ArrowMark Partners, released its “Meridian Growth Fund” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund returned 4.69% (net) compared to a 4.72% return for the Russell 2500 Growth Index. Positive factors during the quarter helped the fund’s performance. An emphasis […]
Omnicell, Inc. (NASDAQ:OMCL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Omnicell, Inc. (NASDAQ:OMCL) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 28, 2023 Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Omnicell Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results Call. I would now like to turn the call over to Kathleen Nemeth, Senior Vice President, Investor Relations. Please go ahead. Kathleen Nemeth: Good afternoon. And […]
Omnicell (OMCL) Q4 Earnings Beat Estimates, Margins Down
Omnicell (OMCL) delivers earnings and revenues in the fourth quarter exceeding the previously revised outlook amid macroeconomic challenges.
OMCL Price Returns
Continue Researching OMCLWant to do more research on OMNICELL Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
OMNICELL Inc (OMCL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
OMNICELL Inc (OMCL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
OMNICELL Inc (OMCL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...