Omnicell, Inc. (OMCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMCL POWR Grades
- OMCL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMCL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- OMCL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
OMCL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 221.94, OMNICELL Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.65% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 114.86, OMNICELL Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.05% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,013.87%, OMNICELL Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.46% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OMCL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SLP, TECH, RGEN, ECOM, and VSAT.
- Visit OMCL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.omnicell.com.
OMCL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OMCL's price/sales ratio is 30.19% higher, now standing at 6.9.
- Over the past 243 months, OMCL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 131.6.
- Over the past 243 months, OMCL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 105.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMCL.
OMCL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 51.7%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.52%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 224.95%.
The table below shows OMCL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMCL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.08% of graded US stocks.
- OMCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.534 -- ranking 55th of 83 Computers stocks.
- STRM, PBI, and SLP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMCL.
The table below shows OMCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OMCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$157.94||52-week high||$163.78|
|Prev. close||$157.81||52-week low||$78.13|
|Day high||$160.66||Avg. volume||303,796|
|50-day MA||$155.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$141.28||Market Cap||6.87B|
Omnicell, Inc. (OMCL) Company Bio
Omnicell provides automation and business analytics software for patient-centric medication and supply management across the entire healthcare continuum, from the acute care hospital setting to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities to the home. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMCL Latest Social Stream
View Full OMCL Social Stream
Latest OMCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OMNICELL Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMCL as an investment opportunity.
Large-cap stocks hog the spotlight, but mid-cap stocks have higher growth potential and can help diversify your portfolio.
CNVY vs. OMCL: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., October 11, 2021--Omnicell, Inc. (Nasdaq:OMCL), a leading provider of medication management solutions and adherence tools for healthcare systems and pharmacies, will release its financial results for the third quarter of 2021 before the open of the market on Tuesday, November 2, 2021. The Company will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its financial results at 8:30 a.m. ET that same day.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: 10x Genomics, Omnicell, Inspire Medical Systems and Cerner
FDS Amplicare Hosts Webinar to Advise Pharmacists on Assisting Customers During Medicare Open Enrollment
FDS Amplicare, which builds industry-leading SaaS technology solutions that strengthen the health of retail pharmacies and their patients, today announced that it will host a webinar to help pharmacists learn how to assist patients in selecting the right Prescription Drug, Medicare Advantage and Medigap plans that support their healthcare and financial needs.
OMCL Price Returns