Omnicell, Inc. (OMCL): Price and Financial Metrics
OMCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.72||52-week high||$77.14|
|Prev. close||$34.61||52-week low||$28.72|
|Day high||$35.62||Avg. volume||526,300|
|50-day MA||$38.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$56.78||Market Cap||1.58B|
OMCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMCL POWR Grades
- OMCL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 91.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMCL is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OMCL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
OMCL Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, OMCL has reported earnings growth of -204.7%, putting it ahead of merely 7.07% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that OMCL's revenue has grown -9.42% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 22.66% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of OMNICELL INC's share price is greater than that of 71.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OMNICELL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ASPN, HEAR, EAR, ECOR, and ACON.
- Visit OMCL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.omnicell.com.
OMCL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OMCL's EV/EBIT ratio is 413.71% lower, now standing at -30.9.
- OMCL's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMCL.
OMCL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 154.62%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -20.33%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 105.47%.
The table below shows OMCL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMCL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.08% of graded US stocks.
- OMCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.534 -- ranking 55th of 83 Computers stocks.
- STRM, PBI, and CERN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMCL.
The table below shows OMCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Omnicell, Inc. (OMCL) Company Bio
Omnicell provides automation and business analytics software for patient-centric medication and supply management across the entire healthcare continuum, from the acute care hospital setting to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities to the home. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Mountain View, California.
OMCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMCL Latest Social Stream
View Full OMCL Social Stream
Latest OMCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OMNICELL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMCL as an investment opportunity.
Omnicell (OMCL) accelerates its shift to cloud-based solutions and tech-enabled services through the launch of Inventory Optimization Service and Central Pharmacy Dispensing Services.
Investors are optimistic about Omnicell (OMCL) due to its technology and innovative solutions.
Conestoga Capital Advisors, an asset management company, released its “Small Cap Strategy” third-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The Small Cap Composite returned -6.72% net-of-fees in the third quarter, compared to the Russell 2000 Growth Index’s -7.32% return. The strategy’s outperformance was driven by positive stock selection effects, while sector […]
Omnicell, Inc. (NASDAQ:OMCL) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 5, 2023 Operator: Good morning, my name is Jordan, and I’ll be your conference operator today. At this time, I’d like to welcome everyone to the Omnicell Third Quarter Earnings Call. I’ll be turning the call over to Kathleen Nemeth, Senior Vice President of Investor Relations. […]
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for Omnicell, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OMCL ), with the analysts making...
OMCL Price Returns