Omnicell, Inc. (OMCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMCL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OMCL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMCL is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 157 days.
- OMCL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
OMCL Stock Summary
- OMCL's current price/earnings ratio is 90.07, which is higher than 92.05% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OMNICELL Inc is higher than 81.57% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, OMNICELL Inc is reporting a growth rate of 161.73%; that's higher than 86.75% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OMNICELL Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PRFT, SGH, TECH, ECOM, and AMG.
- OMCL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OMNICELL Inc's official web site, go to www.omnicell.com.
OMCL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, OMCL's price/sales ratio is 30.19% higher, now standing at 6.9.
- Over the past 243 months, OMCL's price/earnings ratio has gone up 131.6.
- Over the past 243 months, OMCL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 105.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMCL.
OMCL Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 116.77%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 94.59%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 152.3%.
The table below shows OMCL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMCL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMCL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.08% of graded US stocks.
- OMCL's asset turnover comes in at 0.534 -- ranking 55th of 83 Computers stocks.
- STRM, PBI, and CERN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMCL.
The table below shows OMCL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OMCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$154.77||52-week high||$187.29|
|Prev. close||$164.48||52-week low||$116.07|
|Day high||$163.60||Avg. volume||330,973|
|50-day MA||$176.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$156.25||Market Cap||6.80B|
Omnicell, Inc. (OMCL) Company Bio
Omnicell provides automation and business analytics software for patient-centric medication and supply management across the entire healthcare continuum, from the acute care hospital setting to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities to the home. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMCL Latest Social Stream
View Full OMCL Social Stream
Latest OMCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OMNICELL Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMCL as an investment opportunity.
The number of robotics and automation companies has increased dramatically in recent decades as corporations seek to produce goods and services more efficiently, often replacing more expensive human employees in the process. Examples of companies that offer robotics solutions and products include Cognex Corp. (CGNX), Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS), and U.K.-based Blue Prism Group PLC (PRSM). Robot and automation stocks, as represented by the ROBO Global Robotics and Automation Index ETF (ROBO), have underperformed the broader market.
Ford Motor and IRobot have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Here we discuss three major subsectors of MedTech and three constituent stocks, OPCH, GMED and OMCL for which the change in the scenario has opened up enormous growth prospects.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., January 05, 2022--Omnicell to Release Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Financial Results on February 14, 2022
Omnicell's (OMCL) $82-million buyout of MarkeTouch Media is likely to expand its Advanced Services portfolio.
OMCL Price Returns