Omnicell, Inc. (OMCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMCL POWR Grades
- OMCL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMCL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- OMCL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 54.05% of US stocks).
OMCL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 172.5, OMNICELL Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.42% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OMCL is currently 27.7, higher than 80.82% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 959.92%, OMNICELL Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.22% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OMNICELL Inc are HCKT, STMP, VERU, MOMO, and APPS.
- OMCL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OMNICELL Inc's official web site, go to www.omnicell.com.
OMCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$139.83||52-week high||$146.99|
|Prev. close||$139.80||52-week low||$56.16|
|Day high||$140.12||Avg. volume||390,714|
|50-day MA||$135.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$105.26||Market Cap||6.04B|
Omnicell, Inc. (OMCL) Company Bio
Omnicell provides automation and business analytics software for patient-centric medication and supply management across the entire healthcare continuum, from the acute care hospital setting to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities to the home. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Mountain View, California.
OMCL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OMCL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that OMNICELL Inc ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of OMNICELL Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of OMNICELL Inc over the past 5.75 years is 0.34%; that's higher than 67.76% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 24.42% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- OMNICELL Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OMCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMCL Latest Social Stream
View Full OMCL Social Stream
Latest OMCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OMNICELL Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMCL as an investment opportunity.
Omnicell, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OMCL ) defied analyst predictions to release its quarterly results, which were ahead of market...
Omnicell, Inc. (OMCL) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Kathleen Nemeth - VP, IR Randall Lipps - Founder, Chairman, President and CEO Scott Seidelmann - EVP and Chief Commercial Officer Peter Kuipers - CFO Conference Call Participants Iris Long - Bearing Bird Capital...
Omnicell's (OMCL) raises adjusted EPS guidance for 2021 , which buoys optimism.
Dow Jones Futures Fall: Amazon Flashes Buy Sign But Apple Suppliers, Nio, Twitter Lead Earnings Losers
After a whipsaw Thursday, Amazon popped on blowout earnings. But Apple chipmaker Skyworks sold off. Nio fell.
On the call, with me today, are Randall Lipps, Omnicell's Chairman, President, CEO and Founder; Scott Seidelmann, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer; and Peter Kuipers, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. This call will include forward-looking statements subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied.
OMCL Price Returns