Omnicell, Inc. (OMCL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMCL POWR Grades
- OMCL scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMCL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- OMCL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 49th percentile.
OMCL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 182.79, OMNICELL Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.81% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OMNICELL Inc is higher than 82.47% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 959.92%, OMNICELL Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.31% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OMNICELL Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ELF, HCKT, ENV, STMP, and IIPR.
- OMCL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OMNICELL Inc's official web site, go to www.omnicell.com.
OMCL Valuation Summary
- OMCL's price/earnings ratio is 185.5; this is 370.81% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- OMCL's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OMCL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 167.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMCL.
OMCL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -49.53%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 49.67%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 426.57%.
The table below shows OMCL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMCL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMCL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.50||52-week high||$154.92|
|Prev. close||$141.84||52-week low||$66.04|
|Day high||$147.33||Avg. volume||326,395|
|50-day MA||$145.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$126.66||Market Cap||6.33B|
Omnicell, Inc. (OMCL) Company Bio
Omnicell provides automation and business analytics software for patient-centric medication and supply management across the entire healthcare continuum, from the acute care hospital setting to post-acute skilled nursing and long-term care facilities to the home. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Mountain View, California.
OMCL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OMCL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that OMNICELL Inc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 26.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for OMNICELL Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of OMNICELL Inc over the past 5.75 years is 0.34%; that's higher than 66.52% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 8% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 23.49% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- OMNICELL Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OMCL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMCL Latest Social Stream
View Full OMCL Social Stream
Latest OMCL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OMNICELL Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMCL as an investment opportunity.
OMCL earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Omnicell (OMCL) reports better-than-expected revenues on strong segmental performance driving the top line in second-quarter 2021.
Omnicell (NASDAQ:OMCL) has announced that Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, a long-time Omnicell partner, has selected the Co.’s industry-leading medication management platform to enhance efficiency, control, and safety across the care continuum. This combination of intelligence, automation, and technology-enabled services is designed to provide comprehensive inventory visibility from the central pharmacy...
Omnicell (OMCL) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 21.25% and 2.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System Partners with Omnicell to Drive Improved Clinical and Operational Outcomes
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., July 29, 2021--Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System Partners with Omnicell to Drive Improved Clinical and Operational Outcomes
OMCL Price Returns