OneMain Holdings, Inc. (OMF): Price and Financial Metrics
OMF Stock Summary
- OMF's current price/earnings ratio is 10.68, which is higher than merely 14.8% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for OneMain Holdings Inc is higher than merely 12.48% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For OMF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.96% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OneMain Holdings Inc are RC, BKU, PKBK, DCOM, and CFFN.
- Visit OMF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onemainfinancial.com.
OMF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.69||52-week high||$55.16|
|Prev. close||$50.26||52-week low||$12.21|
|Day high||$49.85||Avg. volume||642,653|
|50-day MA||$44.87||Dividend yield||3.58%|
|200-day MA||$32.21||Market Cap||6.67B|
OneMain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) Company Bio
OneMain Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides consumer finance and credit insurance products and services. It provides personal loans secured by consumer household goods, and other personal property; and unsecured loans. The company also offers auto loans for purchasing new vehicles, as well as to pay off the existing auto loans. In addition, it writes credit life, credit accident and health, credit involuntary unemployment, and credit related property and casualty insurance products; non-credit insurance products; and offers auto security membership plans. The company was formerly known as Springleaf Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to OneMain Holdings, Inc. in November 2015. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.