OneMain Holdings, Inc. (OMF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMF POWR Grades
- OMF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.11% of US stocks.
- OMF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- OMF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 57th percentile.
OMF Stock Summary
- OMF's current price/earnings ratio is 5.78, which is higher than just 7.16% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OneMain Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 93.8% of US stocks.
- OneMain Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.17% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OneMain Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SFBS, CFFN, OMP, MLVF, and SHEN.
- Visit OMF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onemainfinancial.com.
OMF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OMF's price/sales ratio is 83.33% higher, now standing at 2.2.
- Over the past 70 months, OMF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 160.3.
- OMF's price/earnings ratio has moved up 100 over the prior 70 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMF.
OMF Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 925.84%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 9.32%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 89.19%.
The table below shows OMF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.16% of graded US stocks.
- OMF's asset turnover comes in at 0.151 -- ranking 38th of 433 Banking stocks.
- Service Unavailable
The table below shows OMF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OMF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.29||52-week high||$63.19|
|Prev. close||$59.23||52-week low||$34.24|
|Day high||$60.38||Avg. volume||1,223,452|
|50-day MA||$56.97||Dividend yield||4.73%|
|200-day MA||$55.75||Market Cap||7.96B|
OneMain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) Company Bio
OneMain Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides consumer finance and credit insurance products and services. It provides personal loans secured by consumer household goods, and other personal property; and unsecured loans. The company also offers auto loans for purchasing new vehicles, as well as to pay off the existing auto loans. In addition, it writes credit life, credit accident and health, credit involuntary unemployment, and credit related property and casualty insurance products; non-credit insurance products; and offers auto security membership plans. The company was formerly known as Springleaf Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to OneMain Holdings, Inc. in November 2015. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMF Latest Social Stream
View Full OMF Social Stream
Latest OMF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OneMain Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMF as an investment opportunity.
OneMain (OMF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The Insider Monkey team has completed processing the quarterly 13F filings for the June quarter submitted by the hedge funds and other money managers included in our extensive database. Most hedge fund investors experienced strong gains on the back of a strong market performance, which certainly propelled them to adjust their equity holdings so as […]
At a market capitalization of only $7.5 billion, with earnings strong ($10.19 per share over the last 12 months) and growing (earnings nearly quadrupled last quarter) -- and a bargain-basement valuation of just 5.6 times trailing earnings to boot -- Evansville, Indiana-based consumer finance and insurance company OneMain Holdings (OMF) fits the definition of a "value stock" to a "T".
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OneMain Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: OMF), the countrys largest near-prime installment lender with a mission of improving the financial well-being of hardworking Americans, plans to report its third quarter 2021 results after the market closes on Wednesday, October 20, 2021. The earnings release will be available on OneMains investor relations website at http://investor.onemainfinancial.com. A conference call to discuss the company''s results, outlook and related matters wi
OMF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|