OneMain Holdings, Inc. (OMF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMF POWR Grades
- OMF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMF is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- OMF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 62.11% of US stocks).
OMF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.92, OneMain Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 6.93% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For OMF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.69% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OMF comes in at 19.43% -- higher than that of 88.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OneMain Holdings Inc are CFFN, PBIP, NFBK, SBSI, and KRNY.
- Visit OMF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onemainfinancial.com.
OMF Valuation Summary
- OMF's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.6; this is 73.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 69 months, OMF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 163.4.
- Over the past 69 months, OMF's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMF.
OMF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.18||52-week high||$63.19|
|Prev. close||$60.87||52-week low||$28.16|
|Day high||$61.93||Avg. volume||1,235,549|
|50-day MA||$59.63||Dividend yield||4.59%|
|200-day MA||$51.34||Market Cap||8.19B|
OneMain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) Company Bio
OneMain Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides consumer finance and credit insurance products and services. It provides personal loans secured by consumer household goods, and other personal property; and unsecured loans. The company also offers auto loans for purchasing new vehicles, as well as to pay off the existing auto loans. In addition, it writes credit life, credit accident and health, credit involuntary unemployment, and credit related property and casualty insurance products; non-credit insurance products; and offers auto security membership plans. The company was formerly known as Springleaf Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to OneMain Holdings, Inc. in November 2015. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
OMF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMF Latest Social Stream
View Full OMF Social Stream
Latest OMF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OneMain Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMF as an investment opportunity.
OneMain Holdings (NYSE:OMF) has upsized its public offering of 9.5M common shares (from 8M) by an entity managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management (the selling stockholder). Underwriter's over-allotment is an additional 1.425M shares. Closing date is August 3. The Company is not selling any shares and will not receive any...
NEW YORK, July 30, 2021--OneMain Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: OMF) (the "Company") announced today the pricing of its previously-announced underwritten public offering of 9.5 million shares of the Company’s common stock (the "base offering") by an entity managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc. (the "selling stockholder"). The base offering has been upsized from 8.0 million to 9.5 million shares of Company common stock, which represents approximately 7% of the Company’s outstanding commo
NEW YORK, July 29, 2021--OneMain Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: OMF) (the "Company") announced today the commencement of a proposed secondary public offering of 8,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock (the "base offering") by an entity managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc. (the "selling stockholder"). The 8,000,000 shares of common stock to be sold in this offering represents approximately 6% of the Company’s outstanding common stock as of July 15, 2021. The Company is not sellin
ALTM, OMF, MBWM, and RGP made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on July 26, 2021.
The following slide deck was published by OneMain Holdings, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
OMF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|