OneMain Holdings, Inc. (OMF): Price and Financial Metrics
OMF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.47||52-week high||$48.64|
|Prev. close||$43.19||52-week low||$31.97|
|Day high||$44.36||Avg. volume||1,013,020|
|50-day MA||$38.47||Dividend yield||9.23%|
|200-day MA||$39.98||Market Cap||5.21B|
OMF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OMF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.29% of US stocks.
- OMF's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- OMF ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
OMF Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ONEMAIN HOLDINGS INC is higher than merely 6.63% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For OMF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.48% of US equities we're observing.
- OMF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.05% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONEMAIN HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WAL, NEWT, PKBK, OPRT, and WLFC.
- OMF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ONEMAIN HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.onemainfinancial.com.
OMF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OMF's price/earnings ratio is 25.25% lower, now standing at 7.4.
- OMF's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 123 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMF.
OMF Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -37.45%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 28.15%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.67%.
The table below shows OMF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.21% of graded US stocks.
- OMF's asset turnover comes in at 0.156 -- ranking 37th of 430 Banking stocks.
- SC, TBK, and KRNY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMF.
The table below shows OMF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OneMain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) Company Bio
OneMain Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides consumer finance and credit insurance products and services. It provides personal loans secured by consumer household goods, and other personal property; and unsecured loans. The company also offers auto loans for purchasing new vehicles, as well as to pay off the existing auto loans. In addition, it writes credit life, credit accident and health, credit involuntary unemployment, and credit related property and casualty insurance products; non-credit insurance products; and offers auto security membership plans. The company was formerly known as Springleaf Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to OneMain Holdings, Inc. in November 2015. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
OMF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMF Latest Social Stream
View Full OMF Social Stream
Latest OMF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONEMAIN HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMF as an investment opportunity.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: OMF), the leader in offering nonprime customers responsible access to credit, will host an Investor Day on Wednesday, Dec. 6, 2023, in New York City. The event will feature presentations from Doug Shulman, the company's Chairman and CEO, and other members of the company's executive management team.
In this piece, we will take a look at Leon Cooperman’s long term stock picks. If you want to skip our introduction to the billionaire hedge fund investor and the latest stock market news, then take a look at Billionaire Leon Cooperman’s Long-Term Stock Picks: Top 5 Stocks. Leon Cooperman is one of the most […]
OneMain (OMF) agrees to acquire Foursight from Jefferies (JEF) for $115 million in cash.
Jefferies joins Citizens Bank and BMO among lenders backing off the auto business. The transaction is expected to close in the first quarter of 2024.
OneMain Financial, which mainly offers consumer installment loans, is paying $115 million to buy a small subprime auto lender from the investment bank Jefferies.
OMF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|