OneMain Holdings, Inc. (OMF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMF POWR Grades
- OMF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMF is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- OMF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 62.44% of US stocks).
OMF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.43, OneMain Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 8.4% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for OneMain Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 93.53% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OMF comes in at 66.47% -- higher than that of 96.96% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OneMain Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CFFN, JEF, MLVF, NFBK, and HOG.
- Visit OMF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onemainfinancial.com.
OMF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.64||52-week high||$59.00|
|Prev. close||$54.56||52-week low||$20.98|
|Day high||$54.73||Avg. volume||1,290,537|
|50-day MA||$54.67||Dividend yield||5.13%|
|200-day MA||$43.67||Market Cap||7.35B|
OneMain Holdings, Inc. (OMF) Company Bio
OneMain Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides consumer finance and credit insurance products and services. It provides personal loans secured by consumer household goods, and other personal property; and unsecured loans. The company also offers auto loans for purchasing new vehicles, as well as to pay off the existing auto loans. In addition, it writes credit life, credit accident and health, credit involuntary unemployment, and credit related property and casualty insurance products; non-credit insurance products; and offers auto security membership plans. The company was formerly known as Springleaf Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to OneMain Holdings, Inc. in November 2015. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Evansville, Indiana.
OMF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMF Latest Social Stream
View Full OMF Social Stream
Latest OMF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OneMain Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMF as an investment opportunity.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: OMF) announced today that Doug Shulman, Chairman and CEO, and Micah Conrad, CFO, will present at the Wells Fargo Virtual Financial Services Conference at 10:40 a.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, May 20, 2021.
OneMain Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:OMF) today announced that the location and time of its upcoming 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders ("Annual Meeting") has been changed and will be held at its corporate offices located at 601 N.W. Second Street, Evansville, Indiana 47708. The date for the Annual Meeting remains Tuesday, May 25, 2021, and will take place at 1:00 p.m., local time.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
OneMain (OMF) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
These are the top dividend stocks in the Russell 1000 with the highest forward dividend yield for May.
OMF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|