Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (OMGA): Price and Financial Metrics
OMGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.21||52-week high||$11.98|
|Prev. close||$2.25||52-week low||$2.11|
|Day high||$2.31||Avg. volume||121,996|
|50-day MA||$3.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.22||Market Cap||121.86M|
OMGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMGA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OMGA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 34.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMGA is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- OMGA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 11.79% of US stocks).
OMGA Stock Summary
- OMGA's price/sales ratio is 66.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.19% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 407.35%, OMEGA THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.06% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for OMEGA THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 193.36%, a number that bests 96.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OMGA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GRTS, ATHX, IVA, STTK, and SPRB.
- To check out OMEGA THERAPEUTICS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001850838.
OMGA Valuation Summary
- OMGA's price/sales ratio is 66.4; this is 3394.74% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 26 months, OMGA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMGA.
Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (OMGA) Company Bio
Omega Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a development-stage biopharmaceutical company. Its OMEGA Epigenomic Programming platform is designed to coopt nature's operating system by harnessing the power of epigenetics, the mechanism for gene control and cell differentiation. The company is developing omega epigenomic controller (OEC) candidates to up-regulate the expression of HNF4a, a transcriptional master regulator as a potential way to restore liver-cell function in patients suffering from chronic liver diseases; to control the expression of genes that have been strongly linked to cell-growth inhibition in patients with diabetes and other conditions to restore the capacity for corneal regeneration; to down-regulate expression of the CXCL1, 2, 3, and IL-8 gene cluster; to control expression of genes implicated in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis to halt or reverse disease progression and improve disease outcomes; to down-regulate the expression of SFRP1, a protein that inhibits hair growth; and to treat non-small cell lung cancer and small cell lung cancer. It is also developing OTX-2002 to down-regulate c-Myc, an oncogene. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
OMGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMGA Latest Social Stream
View Full OMGA Social Stream
Latest OMGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OMEGA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMGA as an investment opportunity.
Omega Therapeutics to Host Conference Call to Discuss Preliminary Clinical Data for OTX-2002 from Ongoing MYCHELANGELO™ I Trial on September 26
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: OMGA) (“Omega”), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a new class of programmable epigenomic mRNA medicines, today announced that management will host a conference call and webcast to discuss preliminary clinical data from the ongoing Phase 1/2 MYCHELANGELO™ I trial of OTX-2002 on Tuesday, September 26, 2023, at 8:00 a.m. ET. The webcast will feature members of Omega’s leadershi
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: OMGA) (“Omega”), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a new class of programmable epigenomic mRNA medicines, today announced that members of management will participate in fireside chats at two upcoming investor conferences. Jefferies Cell & Genetic Medicine Summit Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023Time: 8:00 a.m. ET Chardan's 7th Annual Genetic Medicines ConferenceDate: Tuesda
Flagship Pioneering, the bioplatform innovation company, announced today the appointment of Amanda Kay as Senior Partner and Chief Business Development Officer. In this role, she will be responsible for driving and supporting business development across the Flagship ecosystem, leading the effort to forge strong partnerships between Flagship companies and the biopharma industry. She will also work closely with the Pioneering Medicines unit of Flagship as we continue to invest in and grow our corp
Chris Schade to Assume Role of Chairman of the Board, Succeeding Noubar Afeyan, Ph.D.Michelle C. Werner, CEO of Alltrna, Appointed to Board of Directors CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Aug. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: OMGA) (“Omega”), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of a new class of programmable epigenomic mRNA medicines, today announced that Chris Schade has been appointed as Chairman of the Board, succeeding Noubar Afeyan, Ph.D. In additi
Omega Therapeutics ( NASDAQ:OMGA ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$29.7m (loss widened...
OMGA Price Returns