Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (OMGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMGA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where OMGA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMGA is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- OMGA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.57% of US stocks).
OMGA Stock Summary
- OMEGA THERAPEUTICS INC's stock had its IPO on July 30, 2021, making it an older stock than just 2.93% of US equities in our set.
- OMGA's price/sales ratio is 251.42; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.54% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OMGA's revenue has grown 929.86% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.81% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OMEGA THERAPEUTICS INC are INO, OGEN, GSIT, GERN, and EIGR.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to OMGA's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001850838.
OMGA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OMGA's EV/EBIT ratio is 132.32% lower, now standing at -3.2.
- OMGA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 21.6 over the prior 18 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMGA.
OMGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.85||52-week high||$14.31|
|Prev. close||$7.70||52-week low||$1.98|
|Day high||$7.91||Avg. volume||76,011|
|50-day MA||$6.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.03||Market Cap||377.18M|
Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (OMGA) Company Bio
Omega Therapeutics, Inc. operates as a development-stage biopharmaceutical company. Its OMEGA Epigenomic Programming platform is designed to coopt nature's operating system by harnessing the power of epigenetics, the mechanism for gene control and cell differentiation. The company is developing omega epigenomic controller (OEC) candidates to up-regulate the expression of HNF4a, a transcriptional master regulator as a potential way to restore liver-cell function in patients suffering from chronic liver diseases; to control the expression of genes that have been strongly linked to cell-growth inhibition in patients with diabetes and other conditions to restore the capacity for corneal regeneration; to down-regulate expression of the CXCL1, 2, 3, and IL-8 gene cluster; to control expression of genes implicated in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis to halt or reverse disease progression and improve disease outcomes; to down-regulate the expression of SFRP1, a protein that inhibits hair growth; and to treat non-small cell lung cancer and small cell lung cancer. It is also developing OTX-2002 to down-regulate c-Myc, an oncogene. The company was incorporated in 2016 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMGA Latest Social Stream
View Full OMGA Social Stream
Latest OMGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OMEGA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMGA as an investment opportunity.
HC Wainwright has initiated coverage on Omega Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: OMGA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11. The analyst writes that the company's platform appears applicable to a wide array of therapeutic indications ranging from oncology to multigenic diseases, including immunology and regenerative medicine. The company's lead program, OTX-2002, is in a Phase 1/2 trial for relapsed or refractory hepatocellular carcinoma. HC Wainwright says that OTX-2002 could prove an intriguing
Wall Street Analysts Think Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (OMGA) Could Surge 136%: Read This Before Placing a Bet
The mean of analysts' price targets for Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (OMGA) points to a 135.8% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: OMGA) ("Omega"), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the first systematic approach to use mRNA therapeutics as a new class of programmable epigenetic medicines, today announced that management will participate in a fireside chat at the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference on Thursday, December 1, 2022, at 8:00 a.m. ET.
Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: OMGA) ("Omega"), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the first systematic approach to use mRNA therapeutics as a new class of programmable epigenetic medicines, today announced that it has been named among BioSpace's Best Places to Work 2023 report in the small employers category.
Wall Street Analysts Believe Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (OMGA) Could Rally 229%: Here's is How to Trade
The consensus price target hints at a 229.3% upside potential for Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (OMGA). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
OMGA Price Returns