Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMI POWR Grades
- OMI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.41% of US stocks.
- OMI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- OMI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
OMI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OMI is 11.04 -- better than 97.15% of US stocks.
- OMI's price/sales ratio is 0.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 4.11% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OMI has reported earnings growth of -1,562.17%, putting it ahead of merely 1.18% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Owens & Minor Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KWR, JW.A, MRLN, KINS, and TILE.
- OMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Owens & Minor Inc's official web site, go to www.owens-minor.com.
OMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OMI's price/earnings ratio is 66.85% lower, now standing at 12.1.
- OMI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.3 over the prior 243 months.
- OMI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMI.
OMI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -2.12%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -75.02%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -58.25%.
The table below shows OMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.38% of graded US stocks.
- OMI's asset turnover comes in at 2.752 -- ranking 17th of 104 Wholesale stocks.
- RADA, WSO, and TEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMI.
The table below shows OMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.42||52-week high||$49.16|
|Prev. close||$33.22||52-week low||$19.81|
|Day high||$32.97||Avg. volume||1,124,722|
|50-day MA||$39.29||Dividend yield||0.03%|
|200-day MA||$36.05||Market Cap||2.37B|
Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI) Company Bio
Owens & Minor provides supply chain assistance to the providers of healthcare services and the manufacturers of healthcare products, supplies and devices. The Company operates in two segments: Domestic and International. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Mechanicsville, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMI Latest Social Stream
View Full OMI Social Stream
Latest OMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Owens & Minor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMI as an investment opportunity.
It hasn't been the best quarter for Owens & Minor, Inc. ( NYSE:OMI ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen 18...
RICHMOND, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #fortune500--Owens & Minor to Present at the Baird 2021 Global Healthcare Conference
Owens & Minor found using ticker (OMI) now have 6 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 55 and 40 with the average target price sitting at 46.17. With the stocks previous close at 37.93 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 21.7%. There is a 50 day moving average of 41.17 while the 200 day moving average is 38.52. The company has a market capitalisation of $2,948m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="OMI" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Owens & Minor, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a healthcare solutions company in the United States and internationally. It operates through two segments...
Owens & Minor Debuts Online Emergency Preparedness Tracker as Latest Enhancement to Emergency Response Offerings
Owens & Minor today announced a new online emergency tracker as part of its comprehensive emergency preparedness and response offerings. Owens & Minor piloted the new feature in early July to support customers in their advance preparations as Tropical Storm Elsa gained strength in Florida and up the east coast. Now, with Tropical Storm Fred causing rain and flooding in the Florida panhandle, and
RICHMOND, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #diversity--Earl G Reubel call for nominations
OMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|