Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI): Price and Financial Metrics
OMI Stock Summary
- Owens & Minor Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.31% of US listed stocks.
- OMI's price/sales ratio is 0.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 5.01% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Owens & Minor Inc's share price is greater than that of 92.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EAST, ALTG, UNFI, HBP, and INT.
- Visit OMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.owens-minor.com.
OMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.30||52-week high||$31.90|
|Prev. close||$27.57||52-week low||$3.63|
|Day high||$29.70||Avg. volume||1,190,430|
|50-day MA||$27.00||Dividend yield||0.04%|
|200-day MA||$17.15||Market Cap||2.15B|
Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI) Company Bio
Owens & Minor provides supply chain assistance to the providers of healthcare services and the manufacturers of healthcare products, supplies and devices. The Company operates in two segments: Domestic and International. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Mechanicsville, Virginia.