Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where OMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- OMI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
OMI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OMI is 11.04 -- better than 97.22% of US stocks.
- OMI's price/sales ratio is 0.4; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.18% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OMI has reported earnings growth of 1,062.49%, putting it ahead of 98.12% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRD.A, NX, PFC, PTSI, and HI.
- Visit OMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.owens-minor.com.
OMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.54||52-week high||$49.16|
|Prev. close||$46.90||52-week low||$6.92|
|Day high||$47.66||Avg. volume||1,293,998|
|50-day MA||$37.67||Dividend yield||0.02%|
|200-day MA||$29.32||Market Cap||3.57B|
Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI) Company Bio
Owens & Minor provides supply chain assistance to the providers of healthcare services and the manufacturers of healthcare products, supplies and devices. The Company operates in two segments: Domestic and International. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Mechanicsville, Virginia.
OMI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Owens & Minor Inc. To summarize, we found that Owens & Minor Inc ranked in the 56th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Owens & Minor Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 68% of its capital from equity, and 32% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 15.61% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Owens & Minor Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.86% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Owens & Minor Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 72.19% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMI Latest Social Stream
View Full OMI Social Stream
Latest OMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Owens & Minor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMI as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Owens & Minor (OMI) closed at $46.90, marking a +1.16% move from the previous day.
Owens & Minor Launches Non-Profit Foundation, Reaffirms Decades-Long Commitment to Building Healthier Communities
Launch of Owens & Minor Foundation
Owens & Minor ([[OMI]] +24.8%) has risen sharply today as the company projects more than $6.00 of adjusted earnings per share for 2026, nearly double the level of guidance given for 2022.The company also expects to grow revenue and adjusted EBITDA to $12B and $650M, at compound annual growth rates...
Owens & Minor (NYSE: OMI ) shares are trading higher … Full story available on Benzinga.com
OMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|