Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMI POWR Grades
- OMI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.25% of US stocks.
- OMI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OMI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 38.1% of US stocks).
OMI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OMI is 10.43 -- better than 97.07% of US stocks.
- OMI's went public 33.31 years ago, making it older than 88.99% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.35, Owens & Minor Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 6.72% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Owens & Minor Inc are GPI, ODP, PDCO, JAN, and DBI.
- Visit OMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.owens-minor.com.
OMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OMI's price/earnings ratio is 66.85% lower, now standing at 12.1.
- OMI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.3 over the prior 243 months.
- OMI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMI.
OMI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -522.87%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -81.45%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -51.5%.
The table below shows OMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.78% of graded US stocks.
- OMI's asset turnover comes in at 2.752 -- ranking 17th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- SNX, AIT, and RADA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMI.
The table below shows OMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.38||52-week high||$49.11|
|Prev. close||$31.45||52-week low||$29.50|
|Day high||$32.40||Avg. volume||810,368|
|50-day MA||$34.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$39.05||Market Cap||2.46B|
Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI) Company Bio
Owens & Minor provides supply chain assistance to the providers of healthcare services and the manufacturers of healthcare products, supplies and devices. The Company operates in two segments: Domestic and International. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Mechanicsville, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMI Latest Social Stream
View Full OMI Social Stream
Latest OMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Owens & Minor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMI as an investment opportunity.
Owens & Minor (NYSE:OMI) delivers shareholders fantastic 88% CAGR over 3 years, surging 5.3% in the last week alone
For us, stock picking is in large part the hunt for the truly magnificent stocks. Not every pick can be a winner, but...
RICHMOND, Va., February 24, 2022--Owens & Minor Selects Kenny Gardner to Join Board of Directors
Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Alex Jost - CPA Director, IR Ed Pesicka - President and CEO Andy Long - EVP and CFO Conference Call Participants Michael Cherny - Bank of America Kevin Caliendo - UBS Jailendra...
RICHMOND, Va., February 23, 2022--Owens & Minor Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results
Owens & Minor (NYSE:OMI) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Wednesday, February 23rd, before market open. The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.71 (-37.7% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $2.43B (+3.0% Y/Y). Over the last 2 years, OMI has beaten EPS estimates 100% of the time and...
OMI Price Returns