Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMI POWR Grades
- OMI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- OMI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.78% of US stocks).
OMI Stock Summary
- OWENS & MINOR INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.66% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, OWENS & MINOR INC has a higher such ratio than merely 3.51% of stocks in our set.
- OWENS & MINOR INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -111.71%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 5.29% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OWENS & MINOR INC, a group of peers worth examining would be JELD, GPI, DXYN, VNCE, and SAH.
- Visit OMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.owens-minor.com.
OMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OMI's price/sales ratio is 90% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, OMI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMI.
OMI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -154.79%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -81.29%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 180.84%.
The table below shows OMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.78% of graded US stocks.
- OMI's asset turnover comes in at 2.752 -- ranking 17th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- SNX, AIT, and RADA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMI.
The table below shows OMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.10||52-week high||$49.11|
|Prev. close||$19.78||52-week low||$14.10|
|Day high||$20.26||Avg. volume||807,534|
|50-day MA||$20.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.91||Market Cap||1.53B|
Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI) Company Bio
Owens & Minor provides supply chain assistance to the providers of healthcare services and the manufacturers of healthcare products, supplies and devices. The Company operates in two segments: Domestic and International. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Mechanicsville, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMI Latest Social Stream
View Full OMI Social Stream
Latest OMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OWENS & MINOR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMI as an investment opportunity.
RICHMOND, Va., November 16, 2022--Owens & Minor to Participate in the 5th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference
Should you try growth investing or value investing?
The Owens & Minor Foundation and Ronald McDonald House Charities Partner to Help Build Healthier Communities
RICHMOND, Va., November 07, 2022--The Owens & Minor Foundation named Ronald McDonald House Charities its flagship philanthropic partner & kicked off a national engagement campaign.
A week ago, Owens & Minor, Inc. ( NYSE:OMI ) came out with a strong set of third-quarter numbers that could potentially...
Madison Funds, managed by Madison Asset Management, LLC, released its “Madison Small Cap Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The Russell 2000 declined 2.2% and the Madison Small Cap Fund (Class Y) underperformed the benchmark. With the exception of Energy and Healthcare, all sectors delivered negative returns. Both […]
OMI Price Returns