Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMI POWR Grades
- OMI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- OMI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.6% of US stocks).
OMI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OMI is 10.53 -- better than 96.74% of US stocks.
- OMI's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 2% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OMI comes in at -167.85% -- higher than that of only 3.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OWENS & MINOR INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DXYN, VNCE, SBH, HOUR, and MED.
- Visit OMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.owens-minor.com.
OMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OMI's price/sales ratio is 97.87% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, OMI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 16.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMI.
OMI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -80.19%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.41%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 390.09%.
The table below shows OMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.78% of graded US stocks.
- OMI's asset turnover comes in at 2.752 -- ranking 17th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- SNX, AIT, and RADA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMI.
The table below shows OMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OMI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of OMI, see our OMI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$47.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.7 (Moderate Buy)|
OMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.55||52-week high||$45.34|
|Prev. close||$14.10||52-week low||$11.79|
|Day high||$14.65||Avg. volume||1,028,697|
|50-day MA||$17.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.29||Market Cap||1.11B|
Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI) Company Bio
Owens & Minor provides supply chain assistance to the providers of healthcare services and the manufacturers of healthcare products, supplies and devices. The Company operates in two segments: Domestic and International. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Mechanicsville, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
OMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMI Latest Social Stream
View Full OMI Social Stream
Latest OMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OWENS & MINOR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMI as an investment opportunity.
Owens & Minor, Inc. (NYSE:OMI) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Owens & Minor, Inc. (NYSE:OMI) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 28, 2023 Operator: Good morning. My name is Chris, and I’ll be your conference operator today. At this time, I’d like to welcome everyone to the Owens & Minor Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results Conference Call. All lines have been placed on mute to […]
Owens & Minor to Participate in Citi’s 2023 Healthcare Services, Medtech, Tools & HCIT Conference
RICHMOND, Va., March 01, 2023--Owens & Minor to Participate in Citi’s 2023 Healthcare Services, Medtech, Tools & HCIT Conference
Owens & Minor (NYSE:OMI) Is Reinvesting At Lower Rates Of Return
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Firstly...
Owens & Minor Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS Misses Expectations
Owens & Minor ( NYSE:OMI ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$9.96b (up 1.7% from FY 2021). Net...
Q4 2022 Owens & Minor Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Owens & Minor Inc Earnings Call
OMI Price Returns
Continue Researching OMIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Owens & Minor Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Owens & Minor Inc (OMI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Owens & Minor Inc (OMI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Owens & Minor Inc (OMI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...