Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI): Price and Financial Metrics
OMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.57||52-week high||$22.86|
|Prev. close||$19.50||52-week low||$11.79|
|Day high||$19.78||Avg. volume||830,391|
|50-day MA||$16.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.17||Market Cap||1.50B|
OMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where OMI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.41% of US stocks.
- OMI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- OMI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.76% of US stocks).
OMI Stock Summary
- OWENS & MINOR INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.77% of US listed stocks.
- OMI's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 4.22% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OMI comes in at 32.54% -- higher than that of 93.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to OWENS & MINOR INC are LE, AN, LAZY, PLCE, and KINS.
- Visit OMI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.owens-minor.com.
OMI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, OMI's price/earnings ratio is 153.09% lower, now standing at -12.9.
- OMI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMI.
OMI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -80.19%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.41%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 390.09%.
The table below shows OMI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OMI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OMI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.78% of graded US stocks.
- OMI's asset turnover comes in at 2.752 -- ranking 17th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- SNX, AIT, and RADA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OMI.
The table below shows OMI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI) Company Bio
Owens & Minor provides supply chain assistance to the providers of healthcare services and the manufacturers of healthcare products, supplies and devices. The Company operates in two segments: Domestic and International. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Mechanicsville, Virginia.
OMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMI Latest Social Stream
View Full OMI Social Stream
Latest OMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OWENS & MINOR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMI as an investment opportunity.
In the realm of stock market movements, insider trading activity is often a significant indicator that investors keep a close eye on.
In a notable insider transaction, Alexander Bruni, the Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Owens &
Key Insights Owens & Minor's estimated fair value is US$28.58 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Owens & Minor's...
Q3 2023 Owens & Minor Inc Earnings Call
Owens & Minor (OMI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.22% and 1.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
OMI Price Returns