Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI): Price and Financial Metrics
OMI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OMI is 11.91 -- better than 97.39% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.28, Owens & Minor Inc has a higher such ratio than just 4.86% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Owens & Minor Inc is reporting a growth rate of 356.32%; that's higher than 95.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OMI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INT, LMB, ONEW, VRTV, and ALTG.
- OMI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Owens & Minor Inc's official web site, go to www.owens-minor.com.
OMI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.01||52-week high||$35.73|
|Prev. close||$32.50||52-week low||$3.63|
|Day high||$34.70||Avg. volume||1,446,763|
|50-day MA||$28.66||Dividend yield||0.03%|
|200-day MA||$19.62||Market Cap||2.50B|
Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI) Company Bio
Owens & Minor provides supply chain assistance to the providers of healthcare services and the manufacturers of healthcare products, supplies and devices. The Company operates in two segments: Domestic and International. The company was founded in 1882 and is based in Mechanicsville, Virginia.
OMI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OMI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Owens & Minor Inc ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 3138.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Owens & Minor Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 68. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 18.55% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.83 years comes in at 1.1%; that's greater than 91.16% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 32% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 65.01% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OMI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMI Latest Social Stream
View Full OMI Social Stream
Latest OMI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Owens & Minor Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMI as an investment opportunity.
Owens & Minor Medical, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Owens & Minor, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of Owens & Minor, Inc.Global Credit Research - 25 Feb 2021New York, February 25, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Owens & Minor, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 23 February 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers.
Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI) Q4 2020 Results Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2021, 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Chandrika Nigam - Director, Investor Relations Ed Pesicka - President and CEO Andy Long - Executive Vice President and CFO Conference Call Participants Michael Cherny - Bank of America Kevin Caliendo...
The following slide deck was published by Owens & Minor, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
RICHMOND, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #boardofdirectors--Press release of new board members, for distro after Earnings release, before 7am
RICHMOND, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #2020earnings--Owens & Minor Reports Record 4th Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Results
OMI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OMIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Owens & Minor Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!