OMNOVA Solutions Inc. (OMN): Price and Financial Metrics
OMN Stock Summary
- Omnova Solutions Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.34% of US listed stocks.
- OMN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.69% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OMN is more volatile than merely 0.09% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Omnova Solutions Inc are SUMR, SRLP, SPN, ELTK, and AFH.
- Visit OMN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.omnova.com.
OMN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.14||52-week high||$10.15|
|Prev. close||$10.14||52-week low||$5.48|
|Day high||$10.15||Avg. volume||531,684|
|50-day MA||$9.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.79||Market Cap||454.82M|
OMNOVA Solutions Inc. (OMN) Company Bio
OMNOVA Solutions Inc. provides emulsion polymers, specialty chemicals, and engineered surfaces for various commercial, industrial, and residential end uses in North America, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Beachwood, Ohio.