OMNOVA Solutions Inc. (OMN): Price and Financial Metrics
OMN Stock Summary
- Omnova Solutions Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.64% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 54.69, Omnova Solutions Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.19% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- OMN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.05% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Omnova Solutions Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CONN, SFBC, THR, NBN, and KOP.
- OMN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Omnova Solutions Inc's official web site, go to www.omnova.com.
OMN Stock Price Chart More Charts
OMN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.10||52-week high||$10.15|
|Prev. close||$10.12||52-week low||$5.48|
|Day high||$10.12||Avg. volume||259,114|
|50-day MA||$10.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.37||Market Cap||453.03M|
OMNOVA Solutions Inc. (OMN) Company Bio
OMNOVA Solutions Inc. provides emulsion polymers, specialty chemicals, and engineered surfaces for various commercial, industrial, and residential end uses in North America, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Beachwood, Ohio.