Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- OMP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 9.69% of US stocks).
OMP Stock Summary
- Oasis Midstream Partners LP's stock had its IPO on September 21, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 12.51% of US equities in our set.
- For OMP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.45% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OMP is more volatile than 89.89% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oasis Midstream Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be KRNY, SBSI, NFBK, RBB, and IFS.
- Visit OMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oasismidstream.com.
OMP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, OMP's price/sales ratio is 106.67% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 47 months, OMP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
- OMP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OMP.
OMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.42||52-week high||$35.70|
|Prev. close||$21.87||52-week low||$5.50|
|Day high||$21.79||Avg. volume||268,014|
|50-day MA||$25.61||Dividend yield||10.27%|
|200-day MA||$17.76||Market Cap||1.04B|
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP) Company Bio
Oasis Midstream Partners LP provides crude oil, natural gas, and water-related midstream services in North America. It is involved in various activities, including natural gas gathering, compression, processing, and lift supply; crude gathering, stabilization, blending, storage, and transportation; gathering, transportation, and disposal of produced water; and freshwater distribution. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Houston, Texas. Oasis Midstream Partners LP is a subsidiary of Oasis Petroleum Inc.
OMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMP Latest Social Stream
View Full OMP Social Stream
Latest OMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oasis Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMP as an investment opportunity.
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (Nasdaq: OMP) ("Oasis Midstream" or the "Partnership") plans to announce its Second Quarter 2021 financial and operational results on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at market close. Additionally, the Company will host a live webcast and conference call on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time to discuss Second Quarter 2021 financial and operational results.
ronniechua/iStock via Getty Images Oasis Petroleum ([[OAS]] +2.6%) powers higher after RBC upgrades shares to Outperform from Sector Perform with a $115 price target, edged up from $109, citing the company's "rapid progress" in simplifying its business structure, its solid operational execution and peer leading shareholder returns. "More work is...
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (NASDAQ: OMP) ("OMP", the "Company" or the "Partnership") today announced that Bighorn Devco LLC ("Bighorn"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of OMP, is commencing a binding open season for the Johnson's Corner Gathering System Project ("Project"), a crude oil gathering pipeline system to be constructed in McKenzie County, North Dakota. The Project is a 7-mile, 8-inch diameter pipeline connecting the South Nesson field development with the existing Johnson's Corner Pipeline
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP) closed at $23.27 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.3% move from the prior day.
Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS), an independent exploration and production company, declared a special dividend of $4.00 per share. It will be payable on July 21 to shareholders of record on July 9. Shares jumped 4% to close at $100.55 on June 30. (See Oasis Petroleum stock chart on TipRanks) Additionally, Oasis stated that it had redeemed 3,623,188 units of common stock of Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP), thereby reducing its approximate ownership in OMP from 77.1% to 69.6%. The company also intends to increase its annual fixed dividend by 33% to $2.00 per share, post completion of its Williston acquisition in late July.
OMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OMPWant to do more research on Oasis Midstream Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch