Oasis Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (OMP): Price and Financial Metrics
OMP Stock Summary
- OMP's went public 2.21 years ago, making it older than only 5.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 149.48%, Oasis Midstream Partners LP's debt growth rate surpasses 90.42% of about US stocks.
- Oasis Midstream Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -38.4%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 9.49% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GV, GSM, MCS, CBB, and MCFT.
- Visit OMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oasismidstream.com.
OMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
OMP Price/Volume Stats
Oasis Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (OMP) Company Bio
Oasis Midstream Partners LP provides crude oil, natural gas, and water-related midstream services in North America. It is involved in various activities, including natural gas gathering, compression, processing, and lift supply; crude gathering, stabilization, blending, storage, and transportation; gathering, transportation, and disposal of produced water; and freshwater distribution. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Houston, Texas. Oasis Midstream Partners LP is a subsidiary of Oasis Petroleum Inc.