Oasis Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (OMP): Price and Financial Metrics
OMP Stock Summary
- Oasis Midstream Partners LP's stock had its IPO on September 21, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 6.77% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 163.22%, Oasis Midstream Partners LP's debt growth rate surpasses 90.73% of about US stocks.
- Oasis Midstream Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -42.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 7.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OMP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GV, MCFT, ENSV, ULH, and MCS.
- Visit OMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oasismidstream.com.
OMP Stock Price Chart More Charts
OMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.37||52-week high||$22.35|
|Prev. close||$16.31||52-week low||$14.26|
|Day high||$16.48||Avg. volume||107,967|
|50-day MA||$16.62||Dividend yield||12.63%|
|200-day MA||$18.12||Market Cap||553.22M|
Oasis Midstream Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (OMP) Company Bio
Oasis Midstream Partners LP provides crude oil, natural gas, and water-related midstream services in North America. It is involved in various activities, including natural gas gathering, compression, processing, and lift supply; crude gathering, stabilization, blending, storage, and transportation; gathering, transportation, and disposal of produced water; and freshwater distribution. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Houston, Texas. Oasis Midstream Partners LP is a subsidiary of Oasis Petroleum Inc.