Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OMP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OMP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OMP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- OMP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
OMP Stock Summary
- Oasis Midstream Partners LP's stock had its IPO on September 21, 2017, making it an older stock than only 12.46% of US equities in our set.
- For OMP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.45% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Oasis Midstream Partners LP's share price is greater than that of 87.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oasis Midstream Partners LP are RMBI, KRNY, JEF, NFBK, and AU.
- OMP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oasis Midstream Partners LP's official web site, go to www.oasismidstream.com.
OMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.04||52-week high||$24.20|
|Prev. close||$22.98||52-week low||$5.41|
|Day high||$23.32||Avg. volume||194,231|
|50-day MA||$21.36||Dividend yield||9.4%|
|200-day MA||$13.81||Market Cap||779.40M|
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP) Company Bio
Oasis Midstream Partners LP provides crude oil, natural gas, and water-related midstream services in North America. It is involved in various activities, including natural gas gathering, compression, processing, and lift supply; crude gathering, stabilization, blending, storage, and transportation; gathering, transportation, and disposal of produced water; and freshwater distribution. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Houston, Texas. Oasis Midstream Partners LP is a subsidiary of Oasis Petroleum Inc.
OMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMP Latest Social Stream
View Full OMP Social Stream
Latest OMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oasis Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMP as an investment opportunity.
Please be advised that our remarks on both Oasis Petroleum and Oasis Midstream Partners, including the answers to your questions, include statements that we believe to be forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. During this conference call, we will also make reference to certain non-GAAP financial measures and reconciliations to applicable GAAP measures that can be found in our earnings release and on our website.
Oasis Midstream Partners (OMP): Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.72 beats by $0.15.Revenue of $100.37M (-5.9% Y/Y) beats by $22.77M.Adjusted EBITDA was $56.5MM and distributable cash flow was $33.0MMShares -1.04% AH.Press Release...
Oasis Midstream Partners (OMP) declares $0.55/share quarterly dividend, 1.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.54.Forward yield 9.95%Payable May 27; for shareholders of record May 17; ex-div May 14.See OMP Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Oasis Midstream Partners LP Announces First Quarter 2021 Results, Increases Distribution and Updates 2021 Outlook
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (NASDAQ: OMP) ("OMP" or the "Partnership") today announced financial and operating results for the first quarter of 2021, declared its first quarter 2021 distribution and updated its 2021 outlook.
Oasis Midstream (OMP) beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate in three of the last four quarters and missed in the other, delivering an earnings surprise of 60.94%, on average.
OMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OMPWant to do more research on Oasis Midstream Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch