Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP): Price and Financial Metrics
OMP Stock Summary
- OMP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 544.45 -- higher than 93.18% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- OMP's current price/earnings ratio is 280.85, which is higher than 96.79% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for OMP is currently 2.43, higher than just 8.99% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oasis Midstream Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be OPI, QEP, HNP, USX, and EURN.
- Visit OMP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oasismidstream.com.
OMP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OMP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.15||52-week high||$19.25|
|Prev. close||$17.90||52-week low||$2.80|
|Day high||$19.25||Avg. volume||223,861|
|50-day MA||$14.27||Dividend yield||11.28%|
|200-day MA||$10.30||Market Cap||647.48M|
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP) Company Bio
Oasis Midstream Partners LP provides crude oil, natural gas, and water-related midstream services in North America. It is involved in various activities, including natural gas gathering, compression, processing, and lift supply; crude gathering, stabilization, blending, storage, and transportation; gathering, transportation, and disposal of produced water; and freshwater distribution. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Houston, Texas. Oasis Midstream Partners LP is a subsidiary of Oasis Petroleum Inc.
OMP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OMP Latest Social Stream
View Full OMP Social Stream
Latest OMP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oasis Midstream Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OMP as an investment opportunity.
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2021, 12:30 ET Company Participants Richard Robuck - SVP & CFO Taylor Reid - CEO & Director Michael Lou - President & Director Conference Call Participants Presentation Operator Good morning. My name is Jason, and I'll be your...
Oasis Midstream Partners (OMP) declares $0.54/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 13.08%Payable March 18; for shareholders of record March 8; ex-div March 5.See OMP Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (Nasdaq: OMP) ("Oasis Midstream" or the "Partnership") plans to announce its Fourth Quarter 2020 financial and operational results on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at market close. Additionally, the Company will host a live webcast and conference call on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. Central Time to discuss Fourth Quarter 2020 financial and operational results.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for February 5th
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP).
OMP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OMPWant to do more research on Oasis Midstream Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!