ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ON POWR Grades
- ON scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.54% of US stocks.
- ON's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ON ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
ON Stock Summary
- On Semiconductor Corp's market capitalization of $15,824,920,186 is ahead of 85.87% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.35%, On Semiconductor Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 16.84% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ON has reported earnings growth of 74.87%, putting it ahead of 80.23% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVR, AMG, REGI, DLHC, and ELY.
- Visit ON's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onsemi.com.
ON Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ON's price/earnings ratio is 11.42% higher, now standing at 43.9.
- ON's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
- ON's price/earnings ratio has moved up 49.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ON.
ON Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.66%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 0.92%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -29.08%.
The table below shows ON's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.06||52-week high||$44.59|
|Prev. close||$38.61||52-week low||$19.75|
|Day high||$39.47||Avg. volume||6,399,350|
|50-day MA||$37.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.79||Market Cap||16.68B|
ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON) Company Bio
On Semiconductor manufactures and sells semiconductor components for various electronic devices worldwide. It operates in four segments: Application Products Group, Image Sensor Group, Standard Products Group, and System Solutions Group. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
ON Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for On Semiconductor Corp. To summarize, we found that On Semiconductor Corp ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 53.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of On Semiconductor Corp, consider:
- On Semiconductor Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 13.58% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ON Latest Social Stream
View Full ON Social Stream
Latest ON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about On Semiconductor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ON as an investment opportunity.
On April 22, ON Semiconductor marked two years as a Signatory to the United Nations (UN) Global Compact. As a UN Global Compact Signatory, ON Semiconductor participates alongside other global compa...
Reactive Power Compensation Device Market to Eyewitness Stunning Growth by 2027 Covid-19 Analysis | ON Semiconductor, Maxim Integrated
This unique Reactive Power Compensation Device market report covers restraints in the market and their effects on specific areas during the forecasting phase. It provides an actionable key to chief contributors working on it. This report highlights different factors that
Supporting Military Veterans and Local Ecosystems Through Natural Restoration's Lower Salt River Restoration Project
Written by Cassandra Savel, associate analyst, corporate social responsibility
ON Semiconductor 16 Mp XGS Sensor Brings High Quality, Low Power Imaging to Factory Automation and Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
PHOENIX, July 27, 2021--ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq:ON) introduced the latest addition to the XGS series of CMOS image sensors. The XGS 16000 is a 16 Megapixel (Mp) sensor that provides high quality, global shutter imaging for factory automation applications including robotics and inspection systems. Consuming only 1 Watt at 65 frames per second (fps), the XGS 16000 delivers exceptional performance at low power. This makes the XGS 16000 one of the best in class for power consumption, while also off
ON Semiconductor Corp. (ON) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ON Price Returns