ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON): Price and Financial Metrics
ON Stock Summary
- ON has a higher market value than 83.32% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,916,777,551.
- Of note is the ratio of On Semiconductor Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 20.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 33.17%, On Semiconductor Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 73.6% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to On Semiconductor Corp are ALV, ESLT, ALKS, AEIS, and JNPR.
- ON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit On Semiconductor Corp's official web site, go to www.onsemi.com.
ON Stock Price Chart More Charts
ON Price/Volume Stats
ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON) Company Bio
On Semiconductor manufactures and sells semiconductor components for various electronic devices worldwide. It operates in four segments: Application Products Group, Image Sensor Group, Standard Products Group, and System Solutions Group. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.