ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON): Price and Financial Metrics
ON Stock Summary
- ON has a higher market value than 86.65% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $17,039,519,907.
- ON's current price/earnings ratio is 72.76, which is higher than 85.3% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of On Semiconductor Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 21.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIEN, GRMN, AVAV, KLIC, and VECO.
- ON's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit On Semiconductor Corp's official web site, go to www.onsemi.com.
ON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.93||52-week high||$44.59|
|Prev. close||$41.37||52-week low||$13.48|
|Day high||$41.90||Avg. volume||7,039,481|
|50-day MA||$40.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.21||Market Cap||17.11B|
ON Semiconductor Corporation (ON) Company Bio
On Semiconductor manufactures and sells semiconductor components for various electronic devices worldwide. It operates in four segments: Application Products Group, Image Sensor Group, Standard Products Group, and System Solutions Group. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
ON Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for On Semiconductor Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that On Semiconductor Corp ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ON, they are:
- On Semiconductor Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 18.08% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ON Latest Social Stream
View Full ON Social Stream
Latest ON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about On Semiconductor Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ON as an investment opportunity.
ON Semiconductor Corp. (ON) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Why investing for the long run, especially if you buy certain popular stocks, could reap huge rewards.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of ON Semiconductor...
Should investors be excited or worried when a stock crosses above the 50-Day simple moving average?
(Bloomberg) -- A global semiconductor shortage has upended the supply of everyday devices from smartphones to gaming consoles to tech-dependent cars. With companies warning the issue may last into the second half, the fallout threatens to weigh on share prices for months to come.Since news broke in November that Apple Inc. faced a shortage of chips for its latest iPhone, warnings about the impact have been coming thick and fast. Truckmaker Volvo Group and electric-vehicle company Nio Inc. last week joined a long list of auto producers that have idled assembly lines.The lack of chips has been caused by booming demand for tech gear, in large part because of the pandemic, and winter weather in Texas and a fire in Japan have added to the problem. It’s been a boon for companies such as Appli...
ON Price Returns