Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (ONCT): Price and Financial Metrics
ONCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.43||52-week high||$1.33|
|Prev. close||$0.35||52-week low||$0.26|
|Day high||$0.45||Avg. volume||297,743|
|50-day MA||$0.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.40||Market Cap||25.42M|
ONCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONCT Stock Summary
- For ONCT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 4.54% of US equities we're observing.
- ONCT's price/sales ratio is 30.6; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.73% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ONCTERNAL THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at -64.85%, a number that bests merely 3.47% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ONCTERNAL THERAPEUTICS INC are HOWL, TRDA, IKNA, KRTX, and FGEN.
- Visit ONCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oncternal.com.
ONCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ONCT's price/earnings ratio is 101.88% lower, now standing at -0.5.
- Over the past 241 months, ONCT's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ONCT.
ONCT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -50.23%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -79.82%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -92.06%.
The table below shows ONCT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ONCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ONCT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.56% of graded US stocks.
- ONCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 334th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CPRX, CHRS, and XTNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ONCT.
The table below shows ONCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (ONCT) Company Bio
Oncternal Therapeutics (formerly GTx, Inc.), a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of small molecules for the treatment of breast and prostate cancer, and other serious medical conditions. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Memphis, Tennessee.
ONCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONCT Latest Social Stream
View Full ONCT Social Stream
Latest ONCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONCTERNAL THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONCT as an investment opportunity.
Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ONCT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.17 EPS, expectations were $-0.15. Operator: Greetings and welcome to Oncternal Therapeutics third-quarter 2023 financial results conference call. [Operator Instructions]. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. I would now like to […]
The first patient was dosed in our Phase 1/2 study for ONCT-534, our dual-action androgen receptor inhibitor, for the treatment of patients with advanced prostate cancer who are resistant to approved androgen receptor pathway inhibitorsAdditional patients were treated in our ongoing Phase 1/2 study for ONCT-808, our ROR1-targeting autologous CAR T cell therapy, for the treatment of patients with relapsed or refractory aggressive B-cell lymphoma, including patients that have failed prior CD19 CAR
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ONCT), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel oncology therapies, today announced that it will report third quarter 2023 financial results after the U.S. financial markets close on Thursday, November 9, 2023. Oncternal’s management will host a webcast at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET) to provide a business update and discuss the Company’s third quarter financial results. The li
Oncternal Therapeutics Announces FDA Granted Fast Track Designation for ONCT-534 for the Treatment of Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ONCT), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel oncology therapies, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has designated ONCT-534, its novel dual-acting androgen receptor inhibitor (DAARI), as a Fast Track development program for the investigation of the treatment of patients with relapsed or refractory metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer
Oncternal Therapeutics Adds Matthew Smith, M.D., Ph.D. to its Prostate Cancer Scientific Advisory Board
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ONCT), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel oncology therapies, today announced the addition of Matthew Smith, M.D., Ph.D. to its Prostate Cancer Scientific Advisory Board (SAB). Dr. Smith, along with the other Prostate Cancer SAB members, will help guide Oncternal’s next steps in the clinical development of its novel dual-acting androgen receptor inhibitor (DAARI), ONCT-5
ONCT Price Returns