On Deck Capital, Inc. (ONDK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ONDK Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for On Deck Capital Inc is higher than merely 3.67% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of On Deck Capital Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- On Deck Capital Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 222.1%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONDK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DSGX, NOVT, IRBT, SPRT, and ULBI.
- ONDK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit On Deck Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.ondeck.com.
ONDK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONDK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.83||52-week high||$4.71|
|Prev. close||$1.89||52-week low||$0.54|
|Day high||$1.92||Avg. volume||1,540,616|
|50-day MA||$1.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.89||Market Cap||108.00M|
On Deck Capital, Inc. (ONDK) Company Bio
On Deck Capital provides financing products to small businesses in the United States through its online platform. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York, New York.
ONDK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONDK Latest Social Stream
View Full ONDK Social Stream
Latest ONDK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about On Deck Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONDK as an investment opportunity.
On Deck Capital Class Action: Halper Sadeh LLP Announces Filing Of Shareholder Class Action Lawsuit Against On Deck Capital, Inc.; Investors Are Encouraged To Contact The Firm - ONDK
NEW YORK , Sept. 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces the filing of a shareholder class action lawsuit against On Deck Capital, Inc. (NYSE: ONDK ) in connection with its sale to Enova International, Inc for $0.12 per share in cash and 0.092 shares of Enova common stock for each share of On Deck held. The lawsuit seeks damages and/or equitable relief on behalf of On Deck shareholders under the federal securities laws. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
NEW YORK, July 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of directors of On Deck Capital, Inc. ("ONDK" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: ONDK) in connection with the proposed acquisition of the Company by…
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Announces an Investigation of On Deck Capital, Inc. - ONDK
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating On Deck Capital, Inc. ("ONDK" or the "Company") (NYSE: ONDK) relating to its sale to Enova International, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, ONDK shareholders will receive $0.12 in cash and 0.092 shares of Enova common stock for each share of ONDK stock owned.
OnDeck (ONDK) soars 56% after the company agreed to be acquired by Enova International (ENVA) in a cash and stock transaction valued at ~$90M.The implied price of $1.38 per ONDK share reflects a 90.4% premium based on its closing price of 73 cents on July 27.ONDK shareholders will get 12 cents in...
ONDK Price Returns