On Deck Capital, Inc. (ONDK): Price and Financial Metrics
ONDK Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.98, On Deck Capital Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 10.94% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for On Deck Capital Inc is higher than merely 4.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ONDK has reported earnings growth of 82.69%, putting it ahead of 87.3% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONDK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRNT, SUPN, ENVA, SGH, and DIOD.
- Visit ONDK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ondeck.com.
ONDK Stock Price Chart More Charts
ONDK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.13||52-week high||$7.89|
|Prev. close||$4.19||52-week low||$2.88|
|Day high||$4.18||Avg. volume||318,905|
|50-day MA||$4.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.07||Market Cap||296.74M|
On Deck Capital, Inc. (ONDK) Company Bio
On Deck Capital provides financing products to small businesses in the United States through its online platform. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York, New York.