1Life Healthcare Inc. (ONEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ONEM POWR Grades
- ONEM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 26.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ONEM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ONEM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.2% of US stocks).
ONEM Stock Summary
- ONEM's went public 2.83 years ago, making it older than merely 15.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, ONEM has reported earnings growth of 168.78%, putting it ahead of 90.57% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ONEM's revenue has grown 94.51% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.17% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to 1LIFE HEALTHCARE INC are AIRS, BKSY, WRBY, PRPO, and VINE.
- ONEM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 1LIFE HEALTHCARE INC's official web site, go to www.onemedical.com.
ONEM Valuation Summary
- ONEM's price/earnings ratio is -8.8; this is 136.07% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 34 months, ONEM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 43.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ONEM.
ONEM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ONEM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.16% of graded US stocks.
- ONEM's asset turnover comes in at 0.428 -- ranking 59th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ONEM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ONEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.90||52-week high||$18.45|
|Prev. close||$16.98||52-week low||$5.94|
|Day high||$17.00||Avg. volume||3,492,557|
|50-day MA||$16.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.92||Market Cap||3.45B|
1Life Healthcare Inc. (ONEM) Company Bio
1Life Healthcare, Inc. engages in the provision of healthcare membership services. It offers walk-in immunizations and lab services, behavioral health, women's health, men's health, LGBTQ+ care, pediatrics, sports medicine, lifestyle, and wellbeing programs.
Most Popular Stories View All
ONEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONEM Latest Social Stream
View Full ONEM Social Stream
Latest ONEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 1LIFE HEALTHCARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONEM as an investment opportunity.
Investors in the industry aren't as frightened as they used to be about how the giant online retailer could shake up the business.
1Life Healthcare, Inc. (ONEM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -21.28% and 3.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Third Quarter 2022 Ending Total Membership Count of 815,000, a 14% Increase Year-Over-Year. Ending Consumer and Enterprise Membership Count of 775,000 and At-Risk Membership Count of 40,000Third Quarter 2022 Net Revenue of $261.4 Million, a 73% Increase Year-Over-Year SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 1Life Healthcare, Inc. (One Medical) (Nasdaq: ONEM) today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. “Through our human-centered and technology-power
1Life Healthcare Inc. (NASDAQ: ONEM)’s Stock Is Down -21.71% Since The Beginning Of The Year, Likely To Sustain The Trend In 2022
During the recent session, 1Life Healthcare Inc. (NASDAQ:ONEM)’s traded shares were 1.9 million. At the last check today, the stock’s price was $17.05, reflecting an intraday loss of -0.09% or -$0.01. The 52-week high for the ONEM share is $24.59, that puts it down -44.22 from that peak though still a striking 65.16% gain since … 1Life Healthcare Inc. (NASDAQ: ONEM)’s Stock Is Down -21.71% Since The Beginning Of The Year, Likely To Sustain The Trend In 2022 Read More »
Decent, Inc., an Austin-based PEO providing small businesses affordable benefits, payroll, and human resource solutions, has doubled its network of direct primary care providers through a new partnership with One Medical. It means Decent members can now enroll in health plans that feature unlimited visits at One Medical's Texas offices at no cost to them* – while saving more than 35 percent on their health insurance costs.
ONEM Price Returns