1Life Healthcare Inc. (ONEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ONEM POWR Grades
- ONEM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 37.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ONEM is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 42 weeks.
- ONEM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.88% of US stocks).
ONEM Stock Summary
- ONEM's went public 1.65 years ago, making it older than merely 2.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for 1Life Healthcare Inc is higher than 97.5% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of 1Life Healthcare Inc's share price is greater than that of 86.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 1Life Healthcare Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WNS, CDAY, PLAG, BEEM, and WMS.
- Visit ONEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onemedical.com.
ONEM Valuation Summary
- ONEM's EV/EBIT ratio is -38.4; this is 219.07% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ONEM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 19.4 over the prior 19 months.
- Over the past 19 months, ONEM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ONEM.
ONEM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ONEM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.98% of graded US stocks.
- ONEM's asset turnover comes in at 0.428 -- ranking 58th of 80 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ONEM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ONEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.44||52-week high||$59.82|
|Prev. close||$24.49||52-week low||$21.79|
|Day high||$24.87||Avg. volume||1,350,302|
|50-day MA||$25.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.38||Market Cap||3.09B|
1Life Healthcare Inc. (ONEM) Company Bio
1Life Healthcare, Inc. engages in the provision of healthcare membership services. It offers walk-in immunizations and lab services, behavioral health, women's health, men's health, LGBTQ+ care, pediatrics, sports medicine, lifestyle, and wellbeing programs.
Most Popular Stories View All
ONEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONEM Latest Social Stream
View Full ONEM Social Stream
Latest ONEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 1Life Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONEM as an investment opportunity.
1Life Healthcare (ONEM), also called One Medical, provides membership-based primary healthcare. It operates a chain of clinics and also serves members online. Let’s take a look at the company’s latest financial performance, corporate developments, and changes in risk factors. (See 1Life Healthcare stock charts on TipRanks). 1Life Healthcare’s Q2 Financial Results and 2021 Outlook Revenue increased 54% year-over-year to $120.4 million in Q2 2021, exceeding the consensus estimate of $115.67 million. The company made a loss per share of $0.30, compared to the loss per share of $0.24 in the same quarter last year and the consensus-estimated loss per share of $0.20.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 1Life Healthcare, Inc. (One Medical) (Nasdaq: ONEM) today announced that Amir Dan Rubin, Chair & CEO, and Bjorn Thaler, CFO, will participate in the following upcoming investor conferences: The Morgan Stanley Virtual Global Healthcare Conference which will include a fireside chat on Tuesday, September 14th at 11:45 a.m. (PT) / 2:45 p.m. (ET). A live audio webcast and a replay will be available at https://investor.onemedical.com.Baird’s 2021 Globa
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- One Medical (1Life Healthcare, Inc., Nasdaq: ONEM), a leading human-centered and technology-powered national primary care organization, today announced it has completed the acquisition of Iora Health, a human-centered, value-based primary care organization with built-for-purpose technology focused on serving Medicare populations.
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- One Medical (NASDAQ: ONEM), a leading national technology-powered primary care organization, today announced the appointment of Mary Ann Tocio to its board of directors. Ms. Tocio is the former President and Chief Operating Officer of Bright Horizons Family Solutions, and joins the board with over 30 years of leadership and operational experience. In addition, Ms. Tocio brings to One Medical extensive health care and medical management expertise,
New York City Health Department’s HIV Care Continuum ranks One Medical as the leading provider with 100% complete viral load suppression among patients with HIVSAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- One Medical (NASDAQ: ONEM), a leading national technology-powered primary care organization, is once again ranked as the top HIV care provider in viral load suppression among HIV patients according to the recently released HIV Care Continuum Dashboard (CCD) by New York City Department of He
ONEM Price Returns