1Life Healthcare Inc. (ONEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ONEM POWR Grades
- ONEM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 21.25% of US stocks.
- ONEM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ONEM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 7.3% of US stocks).
ONEM Stock Summary
- 1Life Healthcare Inc's stock had its IPO on January 31, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 5.74% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ONEM has reported earnings growth of 221.84%, putting it ahead of 90.74% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ONEM is more volatile than 90.64% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 1Life Healthcare Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RMBL, CDAY, LEU, FN, and TGA.
- Visit ONEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onemedical.com.
ONEM Valuation Summary
- ONEM's EV/EBIT ratio is -38.4; this is 219.07% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ONEM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 19.4 over the prior 19 months.
- Over the past 19 months, ONEM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ONEM.
ONEM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ONEM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.16% of graded US stocks.
- ONEM's asset turnover comes in at 0.428 -- ranking 59th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ONEM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ONEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.80||52-week high||$38.16|
|Prev. close||$8.47||52-week low||$5.94|
|Day high||$9.02||Avg. volume||2,613,200|
|50-day MA||$9.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.43||Market Cap||1.71B|
1Life Healthcare Inc. (ONEM) Company Bio
1Life Healthcare, Inc. engages in the provision of healthcare membership services. It offers walk-in immunizations and lab services, behavioral health, women's health, men's health, LGBTQ+ care, pediatrics, sports medicine, lifestyle, and wellbeing programs.
Most Popular Stories View All
ONEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONEM Latest Social Stream
View Full ONEM Social Stream
Latest ONEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 1Life Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONEM as an investment opportunity.
1Life Healthcare, Inc. (ONEM) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Ken Goff - VP, Investor Relations Amir Dan Rubin - Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer Bjorn Thaler - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Lisa Gill - JPMorgan Jailendra Singh - Credit...
1Life Healthcare, Inc. (ONEM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.04% and 5.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
2021 Ending Total Membership Count of 736,000, a 34% Increase Year-Over-Year. Ending Consumer and Enterprise Membership Count of 703,000 and At-Risk Membership Count of 33,000Fourth Quarter 2021 Net Revenue of $230.2 Million, an 89% Increase Year-Over-YearFull Year 2021 Net Revenue of $623.3 Million, a 64% Increase Year-Over-Year2021 Ending Cash and Marketable Securities of $501.9 MillionProvides Q1 2022 Guidance and Full Year 2022 Guidance SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 1Life
One Medical plans to bring its technology-powered primary care model to ConnecticutHARTFORD, Conn. and SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- With a shared commitment to transforming healthcare, Hartford HealthCare, Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network, and One Medical, a leading national technology-powered primary care organization, will collaborate to deliver a new, membership-based primary care option in Connecticut. The affiliation will provide residents and employer
Computer Programs and Systems (CPSI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.81% and 5.66%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ONEM Price Returns