1Life Healthcare Inc. (ONEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ONEM POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ONEM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 29.02% of US stocks.
- ONEM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- ONEM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.68% of US stocks).
ONEM Stock Summary
- ONEM's went public 3.06 years ago, making it older than merely 15.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, 1LIFE HEALTHCARE INC is reporting a growth rate of 168.78%; that's higher than 91% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ONEM's revenue has grown 94.51% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.46% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to 1LIFE HEALTHCARE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BKSY, FRGE, DATS, GNUS, and PRPO.
- ONEM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit 1LIFE HEALTHCARE INC's official web site, go to www.onemedical.com.
ONEM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ONEM's price/sales ratio is 14.81% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 37 months, ONEM's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ONEM.
ONEM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ONEM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.16% of graded US stocks.
- ONEM's asset turnover comes in at 0.428 -- ranking 59th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ONEM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ONEM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ONEM, see our ONEM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$41.54||Average Broker Recommendation||1.47 (Moderate Buy)|
ONEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.47||52-week high||$17.55|
|Prev. close||$16.01||52-week low||$5.94|
|Day high||$16.57||Avg. volume||3,216,415|
|50-day MA||$16.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.63||Market Cap||3.37B|
1Life Healthcare Inc. (ONEM) Company Bio
1Life Healthcare, Inc. engages in the provision of healthcare membership services. It offers walk-in immunizations and lab services, behavioral health, women's health, men's health, LGBTQ+ care, pediatrics, sports medicine, lifestyle, and wellbeing programs.
Most Popular Stories View All
ONEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONEM Latest Social Stream
View Full ONEM Social Stream
Latest ONEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about 1LIFE HEALTHCARE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONEM as an investment opportunity.
1Life Healthcare Full Year 2022 Earnings: In Line With Expectations
1Life Healthcare ( NASDAQ:ONEM ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.05b (up 68% from FY 2021...
1Life Healthcare GAAP EPS of -$0.49 beats by $0.02, revenue of $274.2M misses by $2.28M
Amazon closes $3.9 billion buyout of health company One Medical
Amazon said Wednesday it has closed its $3.9 billion acquisition of the primary care organization One Medical.
Amazon Closes Health Clinic Deal in Bet on Physicians for Healthcare Growth
The e-commerce giant struck the $3.9 billion deal for One Medical as CVS and Walgreens also forge expansions based on clinicians.
Amazon closes $3.9B buyout of health company One Medical
Amazon said Wednesday it has closed its $3.9 billion acquisition of the primary care organization One Medical. The e-commerce giant has said the buyout, which was announced in July, is a key component of its growing health care business, which includes its online drugstore Amazon Pharmacy and a patient to doctor messaging service called Amazon Clinic. One Medical, which was owned by San Francisco-based 1Life Healthcare Inc, has about 815,000 members and 214 medical offices in more than 20 markets.
ONEM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...