OneWater Marine Inc. Cl A (ONEW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ONEW POWR Grades
- ONEW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 80.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ONEW is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ONEW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
ONEW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.84, ONEWATER MARINE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 6.34% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- ONEW's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 6.2% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ONEW comes in at -71.21% -- higher than that of just 7.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ONEWATER MARINE INC are AMCX, IBP, MOD, DLX, and SCSC.
- Visit ONEW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onewatermarine.com.
ONEW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ONEW's EV/EBIT ratio is 53.9% lower, now standing at 6.5.
- Over the past 36 months, ONEW's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ONEW.
ONEW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ONEW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.49% of graded US stocks.
- ONEW's asset turnover comes in at 2.156 -- ranking 39th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ONEW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ONEW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONEW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.16||52-week high||$54.54|
|Prev. close||$29.55||52-week low||$27.10|
|Day high||$29.77||Avg. volume||107,821|
|50-day MA||$30.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.39||Market Cap||458.54M|
OneWater Marine Inc. Cl A (ONEW) Company Bio
OneWater Marine, Inc. is an emerging growth company, which holds interests in OneWater LLC. It operates as a recreational boat retailer. The company was founded by Austin Singleton on April 3, 2019 and is headquartered in Buford, GA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ONEW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONEW Latest Social Stream
View Full ONEW Social Stream
Latest ONEW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONEWATER MARINE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONEW as an investment opportunity.
OneWater Marine Inc. (NASDAQ:ONEW) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript February 2, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. And welcome to the OneWater Marine Inc. Fiscal First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. […]
Revenues from acquisitions bolstered sales and margins as boat sales return to more normalized seasonal sales patternsFiscal First Quarter 2023 Highlights Revenue increased 9% to $367 million, a new fiscal first quarter recordService, parts & other revenue surged 86% to $70 millionSame-store sales decreased 14% as seasonality returnsGross profit margin of 30%, remains strong as expectedNet income was $11 million in the quarter or $0.61 per diluted shareAdjusted EBITDA1 of $28 millionCompleted tw
OneWater Marine (ONEW) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
OneWater Marine Inc. Announces Fiscal First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Information
BUFORD, Ga., Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OneWater Marine Inc. (NASDAQ: ONEW) (the “Company” or “OneWater”) announced today that it will release its first quarter 2023 financial results on Thursday, February 2, 2023, before the market opens. Following the release, the Company’s management team will host a conference call to discuss the results at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time that day.
OneWater marine looks undervalued and seems like an attractive addition to a portfolio from a value perspective. Read my analysis of why I think ONEW is a sell.
ONEW Price Returns