OneWater Marine Inc. Cl A (ONEW): Price and Financial Metrics
ONEW Stock Summary
- OneWater Marine Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.03% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.06, OneWater Marine Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 7.38% of US stocks.
- ONEW's went public 1.2 years ago, making it older than just 0.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to OneWater Marine Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TCS, ACCO, LMB, FORD, and ABG.
- ONEW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit OneWater Marine Inc's official web site, go to www.onewatermarine.com.
ONEW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONEW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.49||52-week high||$44.50|
|Prev. close||$43.27||52-week low||$6.80|
|Day high||$44.00||Avg. volume||84,953|
|50-day MA||$39.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.25||Market Cap||621.31M|
OneWater Marine Inc. Cl A (ONEW) Company Bio
OneWater Marine, Inc. is an emerging growth company, which holds interests in OneWater LLC. It operates as a recreational boat retailer. The company was founded by Austin Singleton on April 3, 2019 and is headquartered in Buford, GA.
ONEW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ONEW, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that OneWater Marine Inc ranked in the 78th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 233.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of OneWater Marine Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 0.19 years comes in at -0.01%; that's greater than merely 22.02% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- OneWater Marine Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 9.69% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), OneWater Marine Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 67.18% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ONEW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONEW Latest Social Stream
View Full ONEW Social Stream
Latest ONEW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about OneWater Marine Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONEW as an investment opportunity.
OneWater Marine Inc. Announces Fiscal Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Information
BUFORD, Ga., April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OneWater Marine Inc. (NASDAQ: ONEW) (the “Company” or “OneWater”) announced today that it will release its fiscal second quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, April 29, 2021, before the market opens. Following the release, the Company’s management team will host a conference call to discuss the results at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time that day. The conference call may be accessed by dialing (866) 220-5793 in the U.S./Canada or (615) 622-8064 for participants outside the U.S./Canada using the Conference ID #1757237. This call is being webcast and can be accessed through the “Events” section of the Company’s website at https://investor.onewatermarine.com/ where it will be archived for one year. About OneWater Marine Inc. OneWater Marine Inc. ...
Brings together a nationwide network of yacht sales and service under one unified brandBUFORD, Ga., March 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OneWater Marine Inc. (NASDAQ: ONEW) (“OneWater” or “the Company”) announced today that it has created the OneWater Yacht Group, bringing together its geographically diverse yacht sales team and Grande Yachts sales team, under one unified brand to further enhance the positioning of the Company’s yacht sales and services locations. The group unifies OneWater’s yachting presence and provides a launchpad for further growth, while amplifying the Company’s service and repair offerings at the Roscioli Yachting Center. “We are incredibly excited to introduce the OneWater Yacht Group, which we believe will redefine the gold standard of yacht buying and ownership,...
5 Stocks to Buy From Promising Leisure & Recreation Products Space
Buying these stocks at this point makes sense, because of their upside potential and reasonable valuations.
OneWater Marine (ONEW) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ONEW Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!