OneWater Marine Inc. Cl A (ONEW): Price and Financial Metrics
ONEW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.99||52-week high||$39.15|
|Prev. close||$27.63||52-week low||$21.78|
|Day high||$28.40||Avg. volume||94,001|
|50-day MA||$24.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.12||Market Cap||441.88M|
ONEW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONEW POWR Grades
- ONEW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ONEW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ONEW's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 12.95% of US stocks).
ONEW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.79, ONEWATER MARINE INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 6.38% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, ONEWATER MARINE INC has a higher such ratio than just 7.29% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ONEW comes in at -87.33% -- higher than that of merely 6.73% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONEWATER MARINE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LAZY, ARW, LIVE, AN, and BXC.
- Visit ONEW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.onewatermarine.com.
ONEW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ONEW's price/earnings ratio is 66.2% lower, now standing at 4.8.
- Over the past 45 months, ONEW's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ONEW.
ONEW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ONEW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.49% of graded US stocks.
- ONEW's asset turnover comes in at 2.156 -- ranking 39th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ONEW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OneWater Marine Inc. Cl A (ONEW) Company Bio
OneWater Marine, Inc. is an emerging growth company, which holds interests in OneWater LLC. It operates as a recreational boat retailer. The company was founded by Austin Singleton on April 3, 2019 and is headquartered in Buford, GA.
ONEW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONEW Latest Social Stream
View Full ONEW Social Stream
Latest ONEW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONEWATER MARINE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONEW as an investment opportunity.
OneWater Marine Inc. (ONEW)
Q4 2023 Earnings Conference Call
November 16, 2023, 08:30 AM ET
Jack Ezzell - Chief Financial Officer
Austin Singleton - Chief Executive Officer
Anthony Aisquith - President and Chief Operating Officer
Conference Call Participants
Michael Swartz - Truist Securities
Craig Kennison - R.W. Baird
Griffin Bryan - D.A. Davidson
Noah Zatzkin - KeyBanc Capital Markets
Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to OneWater Marine's Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers...
OneWater Marine Inc. (NASDAQ:ONEW) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 17, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to OneWater Marine’s Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] […]
Q4 2023 OneWater Marine Inc Earnings Call
The headline numbers for OneWater Marine (ONEW) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended September 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
Impairment Charge Impacts Net Income, While Revenue and Same-Store Sales Show Increase
ONEW Price Returns