On Holding AG (ONON): Price and Financial Metrics
ONON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.23||52-week high||$37.08|
|Prev. close||$26.16||52-week low||$15.44|
|Day high||$26.23||Avg. volume||4,095,621|
|50-day MA||$31.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.46||Market Cap||16.46B|
ONON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONON POWR Grades
- ONON scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 60.01% of US stocks.
- ONON's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ONON's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.45% of US stocks).
ONON Stock Summary
- ONON's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.56 -- higher than only 5.42% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ONON's went public 1.83 years ago, making it older than just 3.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ONON's current price/earnings ratio is 213.71, which is higher than 97.05% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONON, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPNG, SMID, WOR, EVI, and CHD.
- To check out ON HOLDING AG's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001858985.
On Holding AG (ONON) Company Bio
On Holding AG develops and distributes sports products worldwide. It offers its products through independent retailers and distributors, online, and stores. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
ONON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONON Latest Social Stream
View Full ONON Social Stream
Latest ONON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ON HOLDING AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONON as an investment opportunity.
On Holding (NYSE: ONON) is a fast-growing sports brand that is taking the world by storm. It's growing over 60% right now and new products are flying off shelves. The good news for investors is that it's also trading for a reasonable valuation, which Travis Hoium thinks could make it a 10x stock in the next decade.
UBS analysts spoke to consumers and found out a lot of them are being cautious about their spending. As a result, they are looking to maybe pull back their spending on things like clothing and accessories. UBS U.S. Softline and Luxury Analyst Jay Sole, who conducted the research, says "all the softline companies are going to be impacted." "What we're seeing is a broad-based slowdown... across all demographic groups," Sole tells Yahoo Finance Live. However, Sole says given that there has been a bit of an inventory build-up and that he expects demand will slow down even more, there could be more promotions for consumers to take advantage of. If you want to find out which companies Sole likes right now, watch the video above. For more expert insight and the latest market action, click her...
On Holding's (NYSE:ONON) stock is up by 1.5% over the past three months. We wonder if and what role the company's...
ZURICH, September 13, 2023--Swiss performance sportswear brand On (NYSE: ONON) announced today that the Company will host an Investor Day on Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2023.
Baron Funds, an investment management firm, released its “Focused Growth Fund” second quarter 2023 investor letter, a copy of which can be downloaded here. The fund advanced 7.38% (Institutional Shares) in the second quarter. The fund’s primary benchmark rose 6.41% during the same period and the S&P 500 Index, increased 8.74%. The fund’s Core Growth and […]
ONON Price Returns