On Holding AG (ONON): Price and Financial Metrics
ONON Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.37||52-week high||$34.88|
|Prev. close||$28.65||52-week low||$15.44|
|Day high||$29.20||Avg. volume||4,121,061|
|50-day MA||$30.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.28||Market Cap||17.80B|
ONON Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONON POWR Grades
- ONON scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 64.74% of US stocks.
- ONON's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ONON's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.66% of US stocks).
ONON Stock Summary
- ONON's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than merely 5.47% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ONON's went public 1.69 years ago, making it older than merely 3.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 166.64, ON HOLDING AG P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.87% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ON HOLDING AG, a group of peers worth examining would be EVI, MMI, OCC, WCC, and SMID.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ONON's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001858985.
On Holding AG (ONON) Company Bio
On Holding AG develops and distributes sports products worldwide. It offers its products through independent retailers and distributors, online, and stores. The company was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
ONON Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONON Latest Social Stream
View Full ONON Social Stream
Latest ONON News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ON HOLDING AG that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONON as an investment opportunity.
Wall Street Says These Small Shoe Brands Are Recession Proof
(Bloomberg) -- The stocks of small athletic shoe brands are poised to keep gaining, beating out their globally-recognized peers, even as the US faces weaker consumer spending and a potential recession, Wall Street analysts say. Most Read from BloombergChina Is Drilling a 10,000-Meter-Deep Hole Into the EarthInside the Making of Redfall, Xbox’s Latest MisfireDebt-Limit Deal Clears Congress, Ending Threat of US DefaultHedge Funds at War for Top Traders Dangle $120 Million PayoutsWall Street Banks
10 Junior Growth Stocks Jim Cramer is Talking About
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 junior growth stocks Jim Cramer is talking about. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can take a look at 5 Junior Growth Stocks Jim Cramer is Talking About. “Buy, Buy, Buy” On May 19, Jim Cramer noted that the Dow Jones Industrials […]
Best Momentum Stocks to Buy for May 26th
ENGIY, ONON and MUSA made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on May 26, 2023.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Assurant, EZCORP, Lifetime Brands, Stride and On Holding
Assurant, EZCORP, Lifetime Brands, Stride and On Holding are included in this Analyst Blog.
Best Momentum Stocks to Buy for May 23rd
ONON, PKOH and LMAT made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on May 23, 2023.
ONON Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...