Onto Innovation (ONTO): Price and Financial Metrics
ONTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$139.85||52-week high||$147.71|
|Prev. close||$141.99||52-week low||$65.61|
|Day high||$140.81||Avg. volume||371,531|
|50-day MA||$128.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$108.87||Market Cap||6.86B|
ONTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONTO POWR Grades
- ONTO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ONTO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ONTO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ONTO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ONTO is currently 43.3, higher than 91.94% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For ONTO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.22% of US equities we're observing.
- ONTO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 9.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ONTO INNOVATION INC are COHU, CYCN, ITRI, ILMN, and NBIX.
- Visit ONTO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ontoinnovation.com.
ONTO Valuation Summary
- ONTO's price/earnings ratio is 42.6; this is 65.12% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ONTO's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ONTO.
ONTO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 13.38%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 36.39%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 46.96%.
The table below shows ONTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ONTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ONTO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.15% of graded US stocks.
- ONTO's asset turnover comes in at 0.433 -- ranking 53rd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- HURC, TER, and BRKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ONTO.
The table below shows ONTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Onto Innovation (ONTO) Company Bio
Onto Innovation (Combination of Nanometrics and Rudolph Technologies) engages in design, development, manufacture and support of defect inspection, lithography, process control metrology, and data analysis systems and software used by semiconductor and advanced packaging device manufacturers worldwide. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Flanders, New Jersey.
ONTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONTO Latest Social Stream
View Full ONTO Social Stream
Latest ONTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ONTO INNOVATION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONTO as an investment opportunity.
Onto Innovation Inc. (NYSE:ONTO) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Operator: Good day and welcome to the Onto Innovation Third Quarter Earnings Release Conference Call. Today’s conference is being recorded. At this time, I’d like to turn the conference over to Mike Sheaffer, Investor Relations. Please go ahead. Mike Sheaffer: Thank you, Rachel […]
Onto Innovation's (ONTO) third-quarter top-line performance is affected by delayed shipments of two lithography systems.
WILMINGTON, Mass., November 09, 2023--Onto Innovation Inc. (NYSE: ONTO) ("Onto Innovation," "Onto," or the "Company") today announced financial results for the third fiscal quarter of 2023.
It's no secret as to why Nvidia (NASDAQ: NVDA) is soaring this year -- its GPUs are proving to be the secret sauce powering today's incredible artificial intelligence applications. Formed in 2019 by the merger of Nanometrics and Rudolph Technologies, Onto Innovation specializes in process control systems, which scan semiconductor processors and systems for defects. This is important technology, as process control enables higher chip yields, which helps customers increase their profits.
Nvidia isn't the only AI stock on the market.
ONTO Price Returns