Onto Innovation (ONTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ONTO POWR Grades
- ONTO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ONTO is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ONTO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
ONTO Stock Summary
- For ONTO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for Onto Innovation Inc; that's greater than it is for only 11.24% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ONTO has reported earnings growth of 479.43%, putting it ahead of 95.49% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Onto Innovation Inc are FSLR, EBS, MDRX, RNWK, and NATI.
- Visit ONTO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ontoinnovation.com.
ONTO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ONTO's price/sales ratio is 7.55% higher, now standing at 5.7.
- Over the past 243 months, ONTO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.4.
- Over the past 243 months, ONTO's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ONTO.
ONTO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 251.21%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 146.2%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -113.26%.
The table below shows ONTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ONTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ONTO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.15% of graded US stocks.
- ONTO's asset turnover comes in at 0.433 -- ranking 53rd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- HURC, TER, and BRKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ONTO.
The table below shows ONTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ONTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.19||52-week high||$106.09|
|Prev. close||$72.73||52-week low||$56.56|
|Day high||$75.21||Avg. volume||321,960|
|50-day MA||$77.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.46||Market Cap||3.63B|
Onto Innovation (ONTO) Company Bio
Onto Innovation (Combination of Nanometrics and Rudolph Technologies) engages in design, development, manufacture and support of defect inspection, lithography, process control metrology, and data analysis systems and software used by semiconductor and advanced packaging device manufacturers worldwide. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Flanders, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
ONTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONTO Latest Social Stream
View Full ONTO Social Stream
Latest ONTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Onto Innovation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONTO as an investment opportunity.
Onto Innovation (ONTO) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Onto Innovation Inc. (NYSE:ONTO) Just Reported Yearly Earnings And Analysts Are Lifting Their Estimates
Investors in Onto Innovation Inc. ( NYSE:ONTO ) had a good week, as its shares rose 4.6% to close at US$91.87 following...
CORRECTING and REPLACING VIDEO Onto Innovation Announces Growing $500 Million Order Backlog, Including Solutions for Heterogeneous Packaging
WILMINGTON, Mass., February 10, 2022--Please replace the video for release dated January 11, 2022 with the accompanying corrected video.
Onto Innovation Inc. (ONTO) Q4 2021 Results Conference Call February 08, 2022 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Michael Sheaffer - IR Michael Plisinski - CEO Steven Roth - CFO Conference Call Participants Craig Ellis - B. Riley Securities Quinn Bolton - Needham Brian Chin - Stifel Mark Miller - Benchmark...
Needham analyst Quinn Bolton maintained a Buy rating on Onto Innovation (ONTO – Research Report) today and set a price target of $115.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $93.09. According to TipRanks.com, Bolton is a top 25 analyst with an average return of 50.9% and a 77.9% success rate. Bolton covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Axcelis Technologies, and Allegro MicroSystems. Onto Innovation has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $116.67, a 29.6% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Benchmark Co. also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $110.
ONTO Price Returns