Onto Innovation (ONTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ONTO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ONTO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ONTO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- ONTO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 33.97% of US stocks).
ONTO Stock Summary
- For ONTO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for Onto Innovation Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 11.33% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ONTO has reported earnings growth of -4,686.03%, putting it ahead of just 0.37% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ONTO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDRX, SMED, AMS, FNKO, and USAK.
- Visit ONTO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ontoinnovation.com.
ONTO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ONTO's price/sales ratio is 7.55% higher, now standing at 5.7.
- Over the past 243 months, ONTO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.4.
- Over the past 243 months, ONTO's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ONTO.
ONTO Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 110.9%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 67.66%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -113.26%.
The table below shows ONTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ONTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ONTO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.15% of graded US stocks.
- ONTO's asset turnover comes in at 0.433 -- ranking 53rd of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- HURC, TER, and BRKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ONTO.
The table below shows ONTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ONTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$90.50||52-week high||$94.96|
|Prev. close||$92.65||52-week low||$43.73|
|Day high||$91.14||Avg. volume||316,277|
|50-day MA||$79.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$71.16||Market Cap||4.46B|
Onto Innovation (ONTO) Company Bio
Onto Innovation (Combination of Nanometrics and Rudolph Technologies) engages in design, development, manufacture and support of defect inspection, lithography, process control metrology, and data analysis systems and software used by semiconductor and advanced packaging device manufacturers worldwide. The company was founded in 1940 and is based in Flanders, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
ONTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONTO Latest Social Stream
View Full ONTO Social Stream
Latest ONTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Onto Innovation Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONTO as an investment opportunity.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
WILMINGTON, Mass., November 09, 2021--Onto Innovation Inc. (NYSE: ONTO) today announced management’s participation in the 10th Annual December CEO Summit, scheduled for December 8, 2021, at the St. Regis hotel, San Francisco, California. The conference is being held concurrently with SEMICON® West 2021 and is an in-person event.
Onto Innovation (ONTO) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
At this time, I'd like to turn the call over to Michael Sheaffer, Investor Relations. Joining us on the call today are Michael Plisinski, Chief Executive Officer; and Steven Roth, Chief Financial Officer.
Higher revenues and solid order trends boost Onto Innovation's (ONTO) growth momentum in third-quarter 2021.
ONTO Price Returns