Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO): Price and Financial Metrics
ONVO Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Organovo Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.34% of US stocks.
- ONVO's price/sales ratio is 11.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Organovo Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Organovo Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DMRC, ZUO, AERI, PSTG, and FEYE.
- ONVO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Organovo Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.organovo.com.
ONVO Stock Price Chart More Charts
ONVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.28||52-week high||$1.05|
|Prev. close||$0.29||52-week low||$0.19|
|Day high||$0.30||Avg. volume||670,861|
|50-day MA||$0.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.36||Market Cap||36.64M|
Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO) Company Bio
Organovo Holdings, Inc. focuses on developing and commercializing functional human tissues that could be employed in drug discovery and development, biological research, and as therapeutic implants for the treatment of damaged or degenerating tissues and organs. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Diego, California.