Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO): Price and Financial Metrics
ONVO Stock Summary
- ONVO's price/sales ratio is 18.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.51% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for Organovo Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for just 9.96% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Organovo Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.39% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Organovo Holdings Inc are PACB, MRAM, CSLT, CERS, and PLUG.
- Visit ONVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.organovo.com.
ONVO Stock Price Chart More Charts
ONVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.46||52-week high||$1.18|
|Prev. close||$0.46||52-week low||$0.22|
|Day high||$0.46||Avg. volume||644,708|
|50-day MA||$0.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.50||Market Cap||60.00M|
Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO) Company Bio
Organovo Holdings, Inc. focuses on developing and commercializing functional human tissues that could be employed in drug discovery and development, biological research, and as therapeutic implants for the treatment of damaged or degenerating tissues and organs. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Diego, California.