Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ONVO Stock Summary
- ONVO has a higher market value than merely 4.87% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,157,035.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ONVO is 0.06 -- better than just 11.76% of US stocks.
- ONVO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 9.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ORGANOVO HOLDINGS INC are COUR, SLGC, SUMO, ASAN, and MNTV.
- Visit ONVO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.organovo.com.
ONVO Valuation Summary
- ONVO's price/sales ratio is 8.4; this is 68% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 131 months, ONVO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ONVO.
ONVO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -74.76%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -82.26%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -81.41%.
The table below shows ONVO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ONVO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ONVO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.68% of graded US stocks.
- ONVO's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SYRS, DRNA, and CPHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ONVO.
The table below shows ONVO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ONVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.52||52-week high||$5.20|
|Prev. close||$1.51||52-week low||$1.45|
|Day high||$1.56||Avg. volume||64,635|
|50-day MA||$1.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.57||Market Cap||13.24M|
Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO) Company Bio
Organovo Holdings, Inc. focuses on developing and commercializing functional human tissues that could be employed in drug discovery and development, biological research, and as therapeutic implants for the treatment of damaged or degenerating tissues and organs. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ONVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONVO Latest Social Stream
View Full ONVO Social Stream
Latest ONVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORGANOVO HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONVO as an investment opportunity.
It's time for an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Thursday and all the news behind this morning's movement.
Good morning, trader!
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Organovo Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ONVO), an early-stage biotechnology company that is focusing on building high fidelity, 3D tissues that recapitulate key aspects of human disease, today announced that Keith Murphy, Executive Chairman, will participate in the H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference, September 12 - 14, 2022. Organovo plans to advance drugs discovered in its cutting-edge human 3D disease models in inflammatory bowel dis
SAN DIEGO, Sept. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Organovo Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: ONVO), an early-stage biotechnology company that is focusing on building high fidelity, 3D tissues that recapitulate key aspects of human disease (the “Company”), today announced that its 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the “2022 Annual Meeting”) that was scheduled to be held at 9:00AM (Pacific Time) on Wednesday, September 7, 2022 has been postponed to October 12, 2022 at 9:00AM (Pacific Time), a date determined
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, biotech and mining...
ONVO Price Returns