Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ONVO Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Organovo Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.55% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Organovo Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Organovo Holdings Inc comes in at -91.12%, a number that bests merely 1.26% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Organovo Holdings Inc are GRIL, RDVT, FN, DHIL, and AQMS.
- ONVO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Organovo Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.organovo.com.
ONVO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ONVO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.60||52-week high||$23.92|
|Prev. close||$7.74||52-week low||$6.02|
|Day high||$7.79||Avg. volume||291,647|
|50-day MA||$8.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.14||Market Cap||54.09M|
Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO) Company Bio
Organovo Holdings, Inc. focuses on developing and commercializing functional human tissues that could be employed in drug discovery and development, biological research, and as therapeutic implants for the treatment of damaged or degenerating tissues and organs. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in San Diego, California.
ONVO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ONVO Latest Social Stream
View Full ONVO Social Stream
Latest ONVO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Organovo Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ONVO as an investment opportunity.
3D Printing for Medical Sector Market - EnvisionTEC, Inc., Arcam AB, 3D Systems, Inc., Eos GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Renishaw PLC, Stratasys Inc., Materialise NV, Organovo Holdings, Inc., 3T RPD, Ltd.
Coherent Market Insights has announced the addition of the Global 3D Printing for Medical Sector Market Size, Status and Forecast 2027, The report classifies the market in a precise manner to offer detailed insights about the aspects responsible for augmenting
RBC Global Asset Management Inc. ("RBC GAM Inc.") today announced June 2021 cash distributions for unitholders of RBC ETFs, as follows:
No summary available.
The 3D bioprinting market is projected to reach USD 1,647 million by 2024 from USD 651 million in 2019, at a CAGR of 20.4% from [read full press release]
Human Liver Models Market Size To Reach USD 5.5 Billion in 2028 | Top Key Players Emulate Inc., Ascendance Bio, Organovo Holdings Inc.
No summary available.
ONVO Price Returns